The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Favorite Mic Pre Amps for recording Hip Hop and R & B Vocals Single-Channel Preamps
Old 29th August 2007
Here for the gear

Favorite Mic Pre Amps for recording Hip Hop and R & B Vocals

Im Looking For Something Under $1000.
Any Suggestions?
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

maybe an idea to invest 1000 dollars in legal plugins instead of using dfegadwarez? You are willing to spend 1000 on a preamp and 0 on a ****load of plugins you might use even more then that single preamp?

Its interesting to see your myspace and look at your "clientlist". If you do stuff for McDonalds, Yahoo and some of the other names I see up there, then I really wonder why you don't just buy your software... With names like that on your client list, Im sure your studio can afford it. Companies like McDonalds do pay good prices for all their marketing stuff...
Old 30th August 2007
Lives for gear

A thousand dollars. Chameleon Labs 7602
Old 30th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainy-taxi View Post
maybe an idea to invest 1000 dollars in legal plugins instead of using dfegadwarez? You are willing to spend 1000 on a preamp and 0 on a ****load of plugins you might use even more then that single preamp?

Its interesting to see your myspace and look at your "clientlist". If you do stuff for McDonalds, Yahoo and some of the other names I see up there, then I really wonder why you don't just buy your software... With names like that on your client list, Im sure your studio can afford it. Companies like McDonalds do pay good prices for all their marketing stuff...

What makes you think he's stealing plugs. I checked out his myspace but couldn't find anything about him pirating plugs.
Old 30th August 2007
Lives for gear

check his previous posts
Old 30th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by abell1234 View Post
check his previous posts

Wow, ok, I'd have to side with rainy taxi on this one. What kind of idiot gets on a site like this and tells everyone there **** is cracked. If you can't afford good plugs then do what I do, buy the Massey plugs and be done with it. They're amazing for the money. I also invested in the Wave Arts bundle which includes a really nice reverb.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search