The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
GT Brick or RNP? Single-Channel Preamps
Old 24th August 2007
Lives for gear

How does the RNP compare to the pres in the digi 002?
Old 24th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by abell1234 View Post
How does the RNP compare to the pres in the digi 002?

I'm just speculating here but I'd have to say there'd be at least a small upgrade in sound. I don't care for my 002 pre's at all. They usually get delegated to tom duty if they're used at all. I'm not sure as many people would praise the rnp as much as they do if they sounded similar to 002 pres. That being said I still think if you know what you're doing you can get decent results with the 002 pres.
Old 26th August 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay View Post
Do you or have you owned all three? Have you auditioned all three? If not, how do you know? Are you regurgitating info you've read here or elsewhere? What are your sources? If you're just voicing an opinion, I'd suggest you start your statement by saying so and not come across as if this info you are spouting is the gospel......
Wait!! I have some more questions. Are you the real killer? And does OJ know? Also, what are you wearing? Along with being a member of the Gearslutz Police I'm also a member of the Fashion Police. Another question: You wanna get down and give me 20? Just get down and give me 20, snapperhead.

And now a really tough question: What's the square root of 3,479?

Hey emkay, why don't you get into a career you're better suited for. Airport profiler or meter maid come to mind. I'm sure you've got hall monitor and possibly RA on the resume. Well maybe not the last one, since that requires some college.

See ya cheesecakes!!

Old 26th August 2007
Gear Nut

Quote:
And now a really tough question: What's the square root of 3,479?
Old 26th August 2007
Gear Addict

Showoff heh

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search