The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
soundcraft 6000 help required!!!! Consoles
Old 20th August 2007
Gear Addict

soundcraft 6000 help required!!!!

Hi!!

Ive just managed to bag a mint condition Soundcraft 6000 desk for absolutely nothing, so have swaped it with my old Soundcraft 16/24.

Only thing is, when ive started connecting it up, there isnt any Elco leads for the tape track output of the desk (there should be three!!). The tie lines output use the same elco connectors from the desk, but ive been told they have a completely different wiring in them, so i cant simply use them.

Does anyone know if id be able to buy new, pre wired ones of these, or possibly where id get second hand ones from? Its not worth me just getting the connectors and cable and doing it myself as the price of these, along with the special elco connector tool is absurd!!!!

Any help will be gratefully received!!

Thanks in advance!!!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search