The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Show me your low end room Studio Monitors
Old 31st December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munitone View Post
I can barely see anything. You have uploaded a thumbnail.
Thanks, edited (same pic with better resolution) ...

Ciro

Last edited by ciro; 31st December 2018 at 02:29 PM..
Old 1st January 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciro View Post
4 years after posting some pics of the old mastering room, here´s my new (opened a thread here explaining treatment details). Still calling it low end -as gear is as simple as it can be.

Happy New year!

Ciro
So how's your freq resp with that treatment?
Old 2nd January 2019
Lives for gear

Here is the thread I talked about:
My New Control Room

FR, ETC, RT 60 and more.

Ciro
Old 4th January 2019
Lives for gear

Still a bit messy but getting there
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your low end room-6094b4c1-e209-49b5-bcee-b85cd6f590fb.jpg  
Old 4th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMassacre View Post
Still a bit messy but getting there
Why is it always upside down
Old 4th January 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMassacre View Post
Why is it always upside down
Are you in Australia?
Old 6th January 2019
Gear Head
All lit up during Christmas!
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your low end room-20190106_125146.jpg   Show me your low end room-20190106_125258.jpg  
Old 9th January 2019
New photos on my website.
Old 14th January 2019
Here for the gear

Hi! I have been a lurker a long bit but finally took in the plunge to GS today. I realized this is where I need to be. Here’s my latest rewire as of today. Utilizing my mixer. I really need help and advice about my sound and setup but will carry on reading first.
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your low end room-f391b303-49a2-4425-94c4-91ffb3886167.jpg   Show me your low end room-b005f21b-eb55-4b55-91e1-e7c99d3a2d97.jpg  
Old 14th January 2019
Lives for gear

Been a while since I posted my room.......here's what it looks like these days.

Attached Thumbnails
Show me your low end room-img_1073-1-.jpg  
Old 14th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclenny View Post

Always nice to see another Eleven fan. It's old and outdated, but still sounds so good.
Old 14th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Always nice to see another Eleven fan. It's old and outdated, but still sounds so good.
Still works for me....and I'm even using it as my interface. I keep things pretty simple, though.
Old 14th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

I see Stella is hanging around with Mr. Gibson. Nice room, Unc!
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict
With a Bigsby yet!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64gtoboy View Post
With a Bigsby yet!

Yep! It's easy to see that Mr. Gibson has been up to something. Do you leave them unchaperoned, Unc?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64gtoboy View Post
With a Bigsby yet!
I love that Bigsby......my picking hand is always on it.

That other guitar is actually not Stella @foxwaves ....she is in case queen mode. That is my 1933 Kalamazoo...which currently is strung Nashville style for accent tracks.

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I love that Bigsby......my picking hand is always on it.

That other guitar is actually not Stella @foxwaves ....she is in case queen mode. That is my 1933 Kalamazoo...which currently is strung Nashville style for accent tracks.

My mistake; should've put on my cheaters. My apologies to Stella!
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Here we go. Actually I sold the JU-06 and bought a Casio CZ-5000 instead. And a gorgeous cherry red Epiphone The Dot. Still need a new double keyboard stand but I'm about to get the Moog Grandmother so waiting for that, then will get a 3x rack instead.

I'd love to move to a proper studio, but that's hard to find around here if you're not willing to travel 45 minutes. Normally that's not bad but during Winter I know I'll never freakin go. Plus that's money better spent releasing vinyl
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your low end room-20181219_090754-01-01.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
S4 studios 10 year anniversary

North and south views !!! music example below..

ACE OF SPADES by "S4" Studio Productions | ReverbNation
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your low end room-dsc_0094.jpg   Show me your low end room-desk.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Not much yet, but working on it.

Outboard gain boxes: Jünger d02, SPL Loudness Maximizer (not yet active, but looking forward to using it).

Computer: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Intel i5, fanless.
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your low end room-p1040207.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I came across these shots of my room 11 years ago. See if you can identify all of the low end gear I had amassed at that time.

Most of that gear found new homes during the hey-days of the Free Stuff thread. But there are a few pieces that are still the mainstay of my room right now.

Attached Thumbnails
Show me your low end room-im001039.jpg   Show me your low end room-im001040.jpg   Show me your low end room-im001042.jpg   Show me your low end room-im001038.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I came across these shots of my room 11 years ago. See if you can identify all of the low end gear I had amassed at that time.

Most of that gear found new homes during the hey-days of the Free Stuff thread. But there are a few pieces that are still the mainstay of my room right now.

How did you like the Blue Voodoo? I've been on the fence about getting one for years now.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
How did you like the Blue Voodoo? I've been on the fence about getting one for years now.
I really liked that Blue Voodoo. It had a very nice clean sound that paired well when I used it with the Fender Pro Jr that you can also see pictured. One of my most exhilarating tones back in those days came from running an array that featured the Pro Jr in the middle flanked by the Blues Jr on one side and the Voodoo on the other.

I could set up the Voodoo and the Blues Jr differently and crank the Pro Jr for serious hair.

On its own the Voodoo did not have the depth of character of that Peavey Classic 30 that you can see there being operated on....but I had done some mods to the Peavey.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannburkard View Post
Not much yet, but working on it.

Outboard gain boxes: Jünger d02, SPL Loudness Maximizer (not yet active, but looking forward to using it).

Computer: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Intel i5, fanless.
How do you like working on the Surface? I have an older version and was thinking of putting Ableton on it to use as a mobile rig.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSPH3 View Post
How do you like working on the Surface? I have an older version and was thinking of putting Ableton on it to use as a mobile rig.
It's good, I like the hardware (apart from the glare screen). I bought the fanless Intel i5 version. More thoughts here.

What you should find out is if Ableton uses multiple cores because you want that on a limited CPU budget.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf Fiesel View Post
North and south views !!! music example below..

ACE OF SPADES by "S4" Studio Productions | ReverbNation
I want some of your cymbals. I wish i could afford a few more! A 16" fast crash is high on my wish list. I stupidly bought two more guitars in january so i guess it will be a couple more months
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannburkard View Post

What you should find out is if Ableton uses multiple cores because you want that on a limited CPU budget.
It does (or at least did, I recently upgraded to 10) but CPU was one of my biggest concerns. I'd probably only track on my old Surface, I think it is a 3, and then move everything to desktop for overdubs and mixing.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSPH3 View Post
It does (or at least did, I recently upgraded to 10) but CPU was one of my biggest concerns. I'd probably only track on my old Surface, I think it is a 3, and then move everything to desktop for overdubs and mixing.
I wouldn't worry about tracking TBH as that's very low overhead by today's standards. BTW: Check the performance of the CPUs at PassMark - CPU Benchmarks - List of Benchmarked CPUs.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search