The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Aphex Easyrider Model 106 users?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Aphex Easyrider Model 106 users?

Hi all,

I recently bought an Aphex Easyrider without power supply and I'm looking to pick one up (I'm based in Ireland). Just wondering what the amperes spec is on the power supply to possibly find a match. I know it's 24V AC..

Any help would be great. Also mailed Ampex themselves but in the mean time thought I'd ask here.

Cheers,

J
Old 1 week ago
TRIAD power supply WAU24-750
*need a 2.1mm female to 2.5mm male adaptor, $1
Aphex is 2.5mm
TRIAD is 2.1mm $10 apprx
barrel adaptor $1

Wave dependent compressor
Patent number: 5483600
Abstract: An audio compressor using interactive layered time constants to create an easy to use compressor which self adapts to the program characteristics and provides a desirable and pleasing effect over a wide range of audio program material. The audio compressor includes an adaptable filter connected between an output signal path and a control feedback signal path of a voltage control amplifier. The adaptable filter comprises a first resistor-capacitor circuit connected to the output signal path and producing a charging/discharging voltage which is more dependent on a transient peak value of the audio signals and a second resistor-capacitor circuit working under the charging/discharging voltage of the first resistor/capacitor circuit for producing a charging/discharging voltage which is more dependent on an average value of the audio signals.
Type: Grant
Filed: February 14, 1994
Date of Patent: January 9, 1996
Assignee: Aphex Systems, Ltd.
Inventor: Donn Werrbach

Last edited by ZEF; 4 days ago at 09:07 PM..

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search