The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Where can i buy 3u Audio Warbler mics?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Where can i buy 3u Audio Warbler mics?

I was looking at a Studio Projects C-1 initially, but that seems to be hard to find...

Then i saw a comparsion to a 3U Audio Warbler MkVI, but i cannot seem to find a supplier for this mic outside of a somewhat shoddy looking website with an attached gmail email address.

Any ideas where i might be able to get one in North America?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

The 3uaudio website is trustworthy, and lots of people have great experiences dealing directly with Guosheng, who is almost always able to get you a good deal and get you specific recommendations for your recording setup. If you're still feeling leary about ordering through his website, though, you can always buy the mics new through ebay (though they will be more expensive and in my experience will take longer to ship). It'll take a good long while to get here though (close to a month for all of my orders), so be prepared for that if you do order from 3audio.

I just got a mkiv about a year ago and I absolutely love it, so if you're needing an LDC of some kind in your arsenal I don't think you'll be disappointed!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head
Just ordered by emailing Guosheng through the website. Better price and fast response time. Website isn't great visually but it's legit.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Guosheng is very trustworthy and helpful. As everyone else has said, email him directly. What he lacks in web design skills he makes up for in making, selling, and delivering excellent mics for a friendly price.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Thanks for the reassurances guys, i'm going to do as you suggest and write him an email.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search