The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Budget Amp (s)for JBL LSR6332
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Budget Amp (s)for JBL LSR6332

So I got a good deal on some jbl lsr6332. I need an amp. Ok here’s the rub I can go with 2 crown xls1000 or one adcom gfc 555. Both will cost about the same.
The crowns will allow me to bi amp the monitors and the Adcom should have better Sonics. My budget is about 600. No I cannot raise my budget. Yes I would love a few Brystons. My budget can’t change because I also brought another set of monitors and a amp. I’m trying passive monitors for a min.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Anyone?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnycheebs View Post
So I got a good deal on some jbl lsr6332. I need an amp. Ok here’s the rub I can go with 2 crown xls1000 or one adcom gfc 555. Both will cost about the same.
The crowns will allow me to bi amp the monitors and the Adcom should have better Sonics. My budget is about 600. No I cannot raise my budget. Yes I would love a few Brystons. My budget can’t change because I also brought another set of monitors and a amp. I’m trying passive monitors for a min.
I'd steer clear of any Crown xls.
Maybe not as of now, because of this Covid,,, But Ebay has been flooded with these (As Is For Parts) for sometime. Not just an cheap/easy fix. Almost a pandemic of their own.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search