The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Processor
Old 2 weeks ago
Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Processor

Has anyone had an experience with Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 effects processor?
I am looking for a processor primarily for synths and occasionally drum machines. Especially I need reverse reverbs and gated reverbs.
This model has everything I need and even more. Reviews are pretty good in general, but surprisingly there are not many demos online, even though this product has been on a market for a while.
I am wondering where it stands compared to mid level Lexicons like MPX 500 or MPX1? Should I better aim for 20+ years old Lexicon or brand new Behringer?
I am also considering Alesis Midiverb 2, Yamaha Rev7 and Lexicon MX200.

Any opinions?
Thanks.
Old 2 weeks ago
I have one that I use for some of the more wacky effects and the delays. The reverbs are OK but a little grainy. The V-verb is a much better sounding unit but also harder to find used.
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Coates View Post
I have one that I use for some of the more wacky effects and the delays. The reverbs are OK but a little grainy. The V-verb is a much better sounding unit but also harder to find used.
Thank you.
Yes I saw a thread about V-verb here, but it was discontinued long time ago and is very rare now. Eventually I decided to go with MPX500.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search