The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Is this Oktava mk319 fake?
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Is this Oktava mk319 fake?

Looking to buy an oktava mk 319 and I could use your guys help in identifying if this one is real or not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303556091440

I’ve read detailed posts describing the differences but the main thing that’s throwing me off is the serial number. It’s my understanding that the “N” shouldn’t look like a normal N since it should be in Russian. I can’t fully tell from the photos and I was hoping you guys could help me out. The “N” on the actual mic definitely looks to be normal. It does have flat head screws and not Phillips. Could this be legit? Any insight is greatly appreciated!
Old 3 weeks ago
Looks legit to me. If it has painted flathead screws like that it's pretty much guaranteed to be an authentic one.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohreetoh View Post
Looks legit to me. If it has painted flathead screws like that it's pretty much guaranteed to be an authentic one.
Okay sweet, that’s what I was hoping. Thanks I appreciate it!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search