The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Is there any SE T2 Users ?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Is there any SE T2 Users ?

Hi All,

I'd like to get SE T2, i sold my Neumann TLM103, It was so hard mic for me. Before I used SE4400a, i like that mic but i didn't use SE T2. Frequency response look like so flat. But i don't know, could you help me for my desicions ?

Thanks a lot,

Have a good day
Old 4 weeks ago
I had one for a bit. Good mic, I was tight on cash at the time so I sold it to pay for replacement parts for other mics. It should be pretty similar to the 4400a, just with titanium instead of the gold. If you're buying used I wouldn't pay more than $350.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohreetoh View Post
I had one for a bit. Good mic, I was tight on cash at the time so I sold it to pay for replacement parts for other mics. It should be pretty similar to the 4400a, just with titanium instead of the gold. If you're buying used I wouldn't pay more than $350.
Thank you so much. I will not get that mics. Because i got some monitors for my studio

Actually now im looking aston spirit and oktava mk319. They're sounds like u87ai.

You know proximity effect and warm tone so good
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreDD26 View Post
Thank you so much. I will not get that mics. Because i got some monitors for my studio

Actually now im looking aston spirit and oktava mk319. They're sounds like u87ai.

You know proximity effect and warm tone so good
You might want to look at the Oktava MK-220. Costs the same as a new 319 (250 euros), but it's multipattern.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
You might want to look at the Oktava MK-220. Costs the same as a new 319 (250 euros), but it's multipattern.
I listened via Thomann.de, thats so good mics. Most probably i will get oktava mics but i'd like ask to question to you

Which one is so good for you ? Aston spirit or MK-220 ?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreDD26 View Post
I listened via Thomann.de, thats so good mics. Most probably i will get oktava mics but i'd like ask to question to you

Which one is so good for you ? Aston spirit or MK-220 ?
I'd get the MK-220 myself. Or one of the 3U Audio Warblers.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
I'd get the MK-220 myself. Or one of the 3U Audio Warblers.
Thanks a lot man, i will evaulate to MK-220

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search