The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Save money by exchanging vouchers that you don't use?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Save money by exchanging vouchers that you don't use?

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place for the topic, but since it’s also related to short budget so…

My question is, do anyone know if there is a place that people can ask requests for voucher (or bundle LE software license)? Whether for exchange or asking for free.

I’m asking is because, recently I bought a used Traktor S2 mk2 DJ controller, but it didn’t come with a Traktor software license. Buying a new copy of Traktor Pro is 99 USD, which is quite a lot to me. Then I thought of my Ableton vouchers. I think most us have vouchers came with the gears we bought, and we are just not going to use most of it anyway. For myself, I have like three or four extra Ableton Live voucher now, pretty sure not gonna going to use it myself. And there must be someone that have extra Traktor LE licenses for him/herself.

This voucher exchange idea has exist in my mind for a while, but I never found a thread about it. Well, it's a little embarresing to ask stuff like this, but I'm almost bankrupt so I'll do what so ever can possibly save any bit of money.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Excellent idea. The software companies might not be too keen, but i can't imagine that is illegal. Why not set up a Facebook group. I have a couple of unused Ableton Lites myself...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search