The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Since Kali is sponsoring this sub, what kind of products do you want them to make?
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear
Question Since Kali is sponsoring this sub, what kind of products do you want them to make?

I am in no way endorsed by this manufacturer.

A while back I e-mailed them about making a set of headphones to pair with their LP-6 and they said it wasn't in the cards for whatever reason. I thought that would be cool, though.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac
LP6s with markedly reduced hiss
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Weatherman View Post
LP6s with markedly reduced hiss
Where will the little snakes live then?

My LSR305 also have resident snakes, but I don't notice them unless it's really quiet and I'm 12 inches away.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by goom View Post
Where will the little snakes live then?

My LSR305 also have resident snakes, but I don't notice them unless it's really quiet and I'm 12 inches away.
In the wilderness, where they belong... and you're lucky. I can hear mine hissing at twice that distance; more than my LSR305s, which I had to have my ear up to.

A shame, because that and the standby flaw aside, there isn't a better pair of speakers at that price point.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Weatherman View Post
In the wilderness, where they belong... and you're lucky. I can hear mine hissing at twice that distance; more than my LSR305s, which I had to have my ear up to.

A shame, because that and the standby flaw aside, there isn't a better pair of speakers at that price point.
I'm hoping they're just trying to burn through their inventory before they release a V2.

I'd also love a small single driver set like 5C with a classy wooden enclosure or veneer.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Nut

An 8” woofer two-way monitor with a less flabby woofer, a less dull tweeter, and no hiss!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search