The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Interior for the home music studio that is informative (posters with scales & info..)
Old 5 days ago
Gear Nut

Interior for the home music studio that is informative (posters with scales & info..)

Hello.

I'm writing because I have been thinking to set some stuff up at my walls in my music room but I've not managed to find what I was looking for.

So I know I've seen some cool posters having scales and such on them which I think is cool. I was thinking about doing something like the posters in a nice frame etc and make it really blend in without messing up the acoustics more than it is.

So I've searched and searched, looked through a couple of threads but did not find what I wanted even though I find one poster which I wasn't very fond of and therefore I'm creating a thread here on Gearslutz just for that.

Informative decoration, interion & posters!
They could be about anything related to music and songwriting, even key commands for DAW's, how to solder audio cables (okay this one is pushing it but yeah..)..
I think you get it, everything anyone could have forgot or should know about.

Not Pintrest though, I can't stand Pinterest. It should be something you can actually buy and hopefully it's something that has a bit of quality to it so that it's an actual poster and not a low resolution image printed. I know you get this so I'm not sure why I keep explaining stuff, Thanks. .
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search