The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Looking For Some Monitors Studio Monitors
Old 6 days ago
Gear Maniac

Looking For Some Monitors

Hey guys, I'm looking for some monitors. Currently have some Event TR6's with an M-Audio 10" sub. This setup works good for me. The only reason I'm looking for something new is GAS. Budget is around $1000 for a pair. I'd like to stick to something with a 6" woofer. The PreSonus Sceptre S6 caught my eye. Anything else that's a step up from what I already have?
Old 6 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggotspawn View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for some monitors. Currently have some Event TR6's with an M-Audio 10" sub. This setup works good for me. The only reason I'm looking for something new is GAS. Budget is around $1000 for a pair. I'd like to stick to something with a 6" woofer. The PreSonus Sceptre S6 caught my eye. Anything else that's a step up from what I already have?
Th APS KLASIK monitor fills the price tag and if you have a possibility of listing to one it will be worth your time
Old 6 days ago
Gear Maniac

Thanks. I'll check those out
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

The Dynaudio BM5 MKIII have 7" woofers and are just in your price range. They are pretty nice and it will enable you to hear more detail in your music, that your Events could not.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Mastering View Post
The Dynaudio BM5 MKIII have 7" woofers and are just in your price range. They are pretty nice and it will enable you to hear more detail in your music, that your Events could not.
I saw those too. Those may be it. Thanks.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Mastering View Post
How are the earlier versions of these monitors? I've come across some MK II's and what I assumed were the first version.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search