The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Klark Tekniks 1176
Old 8th August 2017
Lives for gear

Thanks for the update!!!
Old 9th August 2017
yeah thats wild imo...9 qty 1176's...haha deserves a GS salute!
Old 11th August 2017
Gear Head

Received my KT 1176 today. Don't have much experience or knowledge to compare or contrast but it has improved the sound of my vocals when I use it for tracking. Very upfront yet smooth. Gonna spend more time learning it and adapting it to suit my needs.

Was playing around with different settings and tried to do the "All button" mode that I've read about but wasn't able to with mines. Does the Klark 1176 allow that? I was only able to get 3 buttons in at once, but not four. One would always pop back out.
Old 11th August 2017
Lives for gear

I can get all buttons mode on mine, so keep trying! It should work
Old 11th August 2017
Gear Head

Figured it out, all buttons must not be pressed in before attempting. Thanks.
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Hey there, we uploaded our audio clips of the Klark-Teknik 1176-KT to the Clipalator tonight, you will also notice there are two stereo mix files in there (linked and unlinked) since we are also now launching the new ZenPro mod stereo link edition.

Klark Teknik 1176-KT Stereo Linked Pair

The 1176KT really does what you expect a good rev D/E to do in both function and sound!
You know...you guys have about 50 ****ing samples of compressors on there and they're all using those crap sounds. So, they all sound like crap....even tho the compressor are good?
Old 5 days ago
Jai guru deva om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyeguy View Post
You know...you guys have about 50 ****ing samples of compressors on there and they're all using those crap sounds. So, they all sound like crap....even tho the compressor are good?
It's probably closer to 100 compressors, all tested using the same DAW and converter and even cables for over 8 years at this point...and those audio samples are challenged dynamically and were chosen so you could...oh I don't know...hear the ****ing things compress.

I've heard other dealers do one off tests with tracks that sound finished before applying compression, and I personally want to hear what they do and I want to compare it 100% to the next one. Our female vocal for example, I specifically chose that section because it has a 25dB dynamic range swing that some compressors pinch...some fail to control very well...and others level it like there's no tomorrow.

IF you're not smart enough to listen to the action of the compressor and compare units, and think it should be like tuning in a radio station, I would suggest you stay off our Clipalator so you're not so triggered or wasting our bandwidth, let alone anybody's time.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

#Triggered . Doesn't like free information that somebody else worked hard to produce.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

My Klark 1176 is making a crackling and static sound every so often :(....sometimes its so often its unbearable and I have to turn it off for about 2 mins to make it stop. Other times it's random and comes in for about 10 secs and wont happen for another 30 or 40 mins.
Old 1 day ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dricks123 View Post
My Klark 1176 is making a crackling and static sound every so often :(....sometimes its so often its unbearable and I have to turn it off for about 2 mins to make it stop. Other times it's random and comes in for about 10 secs and wont happen for another 30 or 40 mins.
Dear Dricks123,

Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Alexander and I am a Care Technician at MUSIC in KIDDERMINSTER UK where we service and manage spare parts for all MUSIC brands.

In regards to your Kt-1176, we would love to help you resolve your issue. Would you be able to contact our technical support team to discuss the problem in more detail? You can reach us at careente@music-group.com on +1-702-800-8290 (US) or +44 1562 732299 (UK).
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander.Lane View Post
Dear Dricks123,

Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Alexander and I am a Care Technician at MUSIC in KIDDERMINSTER UK where we service and manage spare parts for all MUSIC brands.

In regards to your Kt-1176, we would love to help you resolve your issue. Would you be able to contact our technical support team to discuss the problem in more detail? You can reach us at careente@music-group.com on +1-702-800-8290 (US) or +44 1562 732299 (UK).
Thanks Alexander. I just sent an email over to you guys!
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search