The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
What behringer gear has served you well?
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon K View Post
Wishlist? It's less than £20 online here. I got one. It's cool. It's the boost mode that I really wanted it for - that's a big part of how Nick Oliveri got those bass sounds with QOTSA apparently.
The big T doesn't have it ATM. Can't find it on eBay, either.

Not sure where the boost mode is coming from, the original Univox Super Fuzz only had two sounds. The two best fuzz sounds ever, though.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernier View Post
On guitar. My studio no longer has a Leslie (Fender Vibratone version) or Guild Rotoverb (my very fave), so rotary machine is it.
Unless you're a strictly OTB man, when it's on sale grab a copy of PSP L'otary, IMHO the best sounding Leslie emulation, sounds creamy and fantastic - particularly if you automate speed changes. The B-scanner is superb too - both of them on a B4 does rude things to me!
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannburkard View Post
The big T doesn't have it ATM. Can't find it on eBay, either.

Not sure where the boost mode is coming from, the original Univox Super Fuzz only had two sounds. The two best fuzz sounds ever, though.
Try amazon?

The boost mode is from the BOSS FZ-2. That had two fuzz modes and a 'boost' mode. He mentions it in the video and does the comparison between them, rather than the Univox.
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Try amazon?
Quote:
Neu (2) ab 39,90 € + KOSTENLOSER Versand
Not paying double the price.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
the original behringer 4 channel headphone amp made back in the 90's was an amazing piece of gear. i had 3 of them at one point. they were heavy duty, sounded clean and powerful and never broke down.

i bought the replacement model in the early 2000's and it was junk.
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Wishlist? It's less than £20 online here. I got one. It's cool. It's the boost mode that I really wanted it for - that's a big part of how Nick Oliveri got those bass sounds with QOTSA apparently.
I'll have to try mine on my bass now.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Behringer Deep mind 12. Amazing synthesizer for the price. Especially nowadays that they are even cheaper.
Old 1 week ago
enc
Gear Nut
My Behringer "shrine"

So far so good

Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Ada8200. Hooked to my rme via adat. Solid expansion

Will be buying more from them
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head
UMC404HD, UMC 204HD, Composer Pro-XL MDX2600, all work find though the MDX2600 makes some sort of electro acoustic noise not in the signal path if something heavy is not on the top right edge.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
My Behringer ultragain is a really dull sounding dual channel "tube" (pah!) pre-amp - with a laughable EQ - BUT! - I patch it in as an insert L>R R>L with a tiny delay and lift the high mids - it makes a great parallel stereo enhancer! Hitting it really hard can create pleasing distortion on the drum bus as well.

Wouldn't dream of using it as a mic pre - and as soon as I need rack space it'll go in the bin - but it's actually done the above job for me on a few mixes pretty well over the years.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

The cable tester has been super handy to have around for years and the tiny headphone amp is nice to add headphone outputs in a pinch, especially for location work.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict

MX 2642 Eurorack, when they were still making them in Germany. It all went downhill from there.
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

I use and X32 Rack as an audio interface to record our rehearsals as well for monitor mixing when we play live. It is the most cost effective piece of gear I have ever owned.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

The RX1602 line mixer and SNR2000 multi band “denoiser” are the only two that I kept over the years. Solid units that just work. The new synths from what I heard sound very good, even great. Too early to judge the build quality.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by enc View Post
My Behringer "shrine"

So far so good

I am going to have me an RD-8..
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannburkard View Post
Not paying double the price.
Don't forget Music Store, they often have the best pricing on Behringer gear.

(They don't have any Super Fuzzes in until March though, it's obviously a popular pedal, it's the only one that's out of stock)

https://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/...GIT0011279-000
Old 2 days ago
Gear Head

Around 1994 I bought a pair of their 5 band parametric EQs. Much heavier than
current stuff. Had not used them in 20 years then had some serious corrective EQ needing to be done on some hidden mic scenes for a documentary. Wow ! Super clean and deeply effective. Will always keep them.
Old 1 day ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetz View Post
(They don't have any Super Fuzzes in until March though, it's obviously a popular pedal, it's the only one that's out of stock)
You can blame the JHS pedals video for that...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search