The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Controls Sens. sets at which input level the filter responds. Up/Down sets the direction of the filter sweep; upwards or downwards. Attack Controls the attack of the filter envelope. Decay Controls the speed of the decay of the filter envelope. Colour Range Control, can be used to fine-tune the frequency response and create subtle effects. Intens. Controls the resonance of the filter. Blend mixes straight signal with effect creating a whole new palette of sounds. Trigger (Off / Full / 1/2) selects triggering with hull or half bandwidth. In off mode, the effect can be used as a static tone control. Up/Down Selects the response curve of the effect; upwards or downwards. Filter Range (4 ranges Hi-Lo) Selects one of 4 frequency ranges. Filter (HP / BP / LP) Selects the filter type: Lowpass, Bandpass or Highpass.

Discussions

Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!

...refurbed a coupla vintage echos for me 7 years ago and I bought one of the last of his Lovetone Meatball filter monsters and his previous preamp-the Tonebender. He designed the Lovetone stuff and has now brought out a compressor and new preamp. I bought them 3 months ago and they sit at the front...

View Post

Eventide H9000 officially unveiled at AES Convention on October 18th, 2017

https://www.eventideaudio.com/blog/gestalt7/news-lab-h9000-part-1 That is going to be one spicy, and expensive, meatball.

View Post

Stereolab Brakhage peel session drum machine?

Thank you so much Andy, i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for some of this stuff. You guys sure did have some wicked and unique ways of making instruments sound incredible. kfhkh

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?