The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Louder Than Liftoff Silver Bullet is a unique collaborative effort between Louder Than Liftoff and industry veteran, drBill, that marries drBill’s vintage Tone-Amp™ experimentations with Louder Than Liftoff’s modern design approach and aesthetic. This labor of love offers a first-of-its-kind analog topology and workflow that is designed for, and easily integrated into the modern DAW-based producer, engineer, or composer’s studio. The Silver Bullet was designed to enhance and shape tracks to sound “like a record” during every phase of audio production – from composition to the final mixdown. The Silver Bullet represents a new, innovative class of hardware designed to infuse missing analog mojo into your digital world. MOJO Amps capturing the vibe of vintage American and British consoles are coupled with a musical results-driven set of tone shaping features. Together they create a Tone-Amp™ capable of handling all mixing, tracking, and microphone preamp duties. Integrated signal routing functionality not only enhances creativity and workflow, but also makes the Silver Bullet a single unit solution for the modern hybrid studio.

Discussions

Louder than Liftoff Silver Bullet first impressions

Thanks so much for your overview. We really are coming from different ends of the spectrum as I really started in digital (owned the first DAW based commercial studio in my area 20 years ago) and eventually went totally ITB. As much as I fought going OTB for convenience reasons I now realize that getting your...

View Post

Hello Silver Bullet Enthusiasts!! I just wanted to let you know about a cool thing that happened. This year, the Silver Bullet has been nominated for "best product" in the "Effects and Processing Hardware" category of the SOS awards. Thanks for the nomination SOS!!! SOS Awards 2019: Vote Now | We're excited, and I'd ask...

View Post

Shhhh....careful!!!! Truth in Advertising makes me wonder if the faceplate of the Silver Bullet should be solid REAL silver..... Hmmmm...

View Post