The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Louder Than Liftoff is proud to present the Chop Shop 500 Series EQ available with a white or black aesthetic (limited Void Corp Edition). Offering a unique and intuitive set of features for quickly shaping tones with minimal fuss, the Chop Shop empowers you to achieve focus and separation in your mix. It's almost like cheating.

Discussions

Louder than Liftoff Silver Bullet first impressions

...the mix bus it'll probably be subtle--I'll know after more experimentation. I agree on the EQ genius, part. I have 4 Chop Shops, 2 Electras, and two of every Colour Module brad makes (in the other thread you can see a pair of the Rogue-Tec modules in the background).

View Post

Louder than Liftoff Silver Bullet first impressions

...series slots at the top of my desk are reserved for two LTL Chromas, two yet-undetermined compressors and two more Chop Shops to give me a couple more nice channel strips right in the mixing desk.)

View Post

500 series EQ for electric guitar

I know it may be off track based on your other comments as far as you looking for mid sculpting, but check out Mister Focus. When I read the title the first thing I thought was Royal Blue in a Mister Focus. Royal Blue is butter on guitars. Go to for me now. I added...

View Post