The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Louder Than Liftoff is proud to present the Chop Shop 500 Series EQ available with a white or black aesthetic (limited Void Corp Edition). Offering a unique and intuitive set of features for quickly shaping tones with minimal fuss, the Chop Shop empowers you to achieve focus and separation in your mix. It's almost like cheating.

Discussions

AES LA: Louder Than Liftoff announces Silver Bullet - drBill's Stereo Tone-Amp

...list and have your mouse clicking “buy now” finger warmed up and ready to go. Man…Chop Shops… I’ve had like six or seven people contact me in the last five days asking about Chop Shops. I’ll have them back in stock this summer. I need to place an order for...

View Post

Louder than Liftoff Silver Bullet first impressions

A console full of Chromas and Chop Shops with built-in summing? I've been eyeing that Heritage rack/mixer. There should be more of those.

View Post

Louder than Liftoff Silver Bullet first impressions

...I have never met in person, and the only reason he had my phone number was because I'd bought some Chop Shops and emailed him to let him know how much I liked what the Chop Shop brought to my tracking workflow. The conversation we had about the about-to-be-debuted new product he was working on...

View Post