The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

the first module in the alien modulator series, the dalek modulator contains 2 linear cross-modulating vcos and a ring modulator in one module. the ring modulator's carrier and modulator inputs are normalized to the internal vcos, but either or both can be replaced with any external signal. vcos feature internal cross-modulation, horizontal symmetry control, sine and square wave outputs and can be used independently of the ring modulator.

Discussions

This is what happens when you sneak into a Synthesizer store at night...

...CVWS, Bubblesound VCOb, 4MS Quad Pingable LFO, 4MS Pingable Envelope Generator, 4MS VCA Matrix, Make Noise Function, Grendel Formant Filter, Livewire Dual Bissell Generator *not sure if I'm posting this to the correct forum, sorry.

View Post

The Modular Thread 2016

...can think of plenty of examples that I actually tried to buy and couldn't (without being gouged above retail cost): Livewire AFG (sure if you wanna spend $800 you can get one on Ebay) Macbeth Micromac R QMMG AM Synths 8027 VCO STG Euro filters (those are being re-released now though, I think) O'Toole Scope Not to mention whole brands that...

View Post

DSP-based modulation FX-pedals: Source Audio phaser, flanger, chorus . . .

Livewire QMMAQMM 1/4"(M) - 1/4"(M) adapter: So I did finally find these 1/4" male-to-male adapters state-side, made by Livewire. They sell for $4.99 each, both on eBay and at Guitar Center. Similar connectors (as shown in the previous post) are available from Hong Kong eBay sellers for as little a $0.99 each including shipping, but that...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?