The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 32,142
Whitecat 12th December 2012

I've been tasked with running sound for an old-time music group, playing some free shows in library auditoriums. We're a...

zwiebelspaetzle
replies: 58 views: 1,364
GreenNeedle 30 minutes ago

hey folks! There is this band i work for, they will play a "remember woodstock" show tonight. Its a 600 capacity...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 17 views: 985
12ax7 53 minutes ago

Asked to do 2 hours of background music at a location where there is no socket access nearby. I dont want to hire a noisy...

pani
replies: 17 views: 581
pani 3 hours ago

Hey guys, running Ev double 15 tops and double 18 bottoms (mtl1x) with two p3000 ev amps. Our kick drum doesnt thump like it...

bigchungus12
replies: 12 views: 769
nd33 4 hours ago

I recently "inherited" a used Mackie Profx12 mixer. I was hoping it would replace my bargain-basement Behringer mixer,...

kyleknapp
replies: 1 views: 338
JayTee4303 5 hours ago

I saw an ad for this mic that was basically marketed as a mic that was impossible to make feedback, and was only sensitive to...

TehGuitarist
replies: 19 views: 1,065
deedeeyeah 9 hours ago

Hey everyone..... I'm back to pick up where I left off a few months ago to update you on my quest for a better system than what...

Randallsriley
replies: 17 views: 2,741
DownTheLine 21 hours ago

All my guitaristfriends just use one mic for their instrument at a smaller gig. However, we're getting used with fancy sound...

El Sueco
replies: 6 views: 398
mojo filters 1 day ago

Hi, I noticed that there are already threads talking about this, but those threads are long and I feel that my posts will get...

Gonebytim
replies: 19 views: 3,508
Pro Sound Guy 2 days ago

I'm doing a lot of FOH mixing all of a sudden, and running into a fair number of Tonedexters. The idea behind them is great. They...

Brent Hahn
replies: 22 views: 676
Peter Z 2 days ago

Hi yall, I'm looking for a not too pricy parametric EQ to put into my rack. In many live situations I end up wishing for a...

El Sueco
replies: 5 views: 622
Bassmankr 2 days ago

Alright. So I've been tasked with researching IEMs for my band. Here's the setup: - I'm on drums, and I already have Read...

GMRod
replies: 5 views: 456
DownTheLine 2 days ago

I have 4 .. and the two that I use the most have the exact same buzz when pushed a little bit ..it gets really bad when low/low...

RightOnRome
replies: 11 views: 1,010
RightOnRome 3 days ago

I just bought a Soundcraft Si Expression 3 for a venue in Colorado, based on it's low price, great features, the great reviews it...

PrestonSF
replies: 17 views: 25,126
Martyde 3 days ago

Hey Folks! Just got lucky and picked up a pair of UPA-1P's and the matching sub for a song. Couple questions. I've...

choinga
replies: 17 views: 912
audibell 4 days ago

Hello, I'm a guitarist/singer trying to play live with pre-recorded Backing Tracks. Basically, I have a track for drums and a...

thewilderdaze
replies: 6 views: 484
Sebbman 4 days ago

I play in a band that uses a Soundcraft UI24R. We run our own sound with our own PA system and our own sound tech 99% of the time...

Swfullback22
replies: 12 views: 535
chris661 4 days ago

Hello! I'm in need of a signal splitter for my live rack. I'll be running an Ui24R in it. Now, I'm having trouble...

GMRod
replies: 21 views: 976
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

Ok, before you guys crucify me for doing a mixed system like this, let me just say that I am in a current gigging band that was a...

spawn2031
replies: 1 views: 364
Pro Sound Guy 4 days ago

I am looking for some kind of case where I can store the computer and a few rack units without any need to unpack the computer,...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 2 views: 363
livingloud 5 days ago

Hey y’all! It’a time for a upgrade and I need help choosing the right equipment due to my limited experience with different...

Jafordjr
replies: 14 views: 715
cajundaddy 5 days ago

New addition to the UPA line. Meyer Sound ULTRA-X40

Samc
replies: 22 views: 4,333
Bstapper 5 days ago

Hello everyone! This one should be simple. I’m trying to figure out a way to have decent audio of the whole band when I’m...

GMRod
replies: 7 views: 421
GMRod 6 days ago

So we're upgrading our Mackie Onyx 1640+fw based rig to something more capable. We have a couple of events every year, from a...

Emanuel23
replies: 19 views: 961
Emanuel23 6 days ago

I'm looking for the Sabine GraphiQ Remote software for a GRQ-3102-S. Does anyone have a copy of the software they'd be willing to...

tboy32
replies: 2 views: 818
Den1987 6 days ago

Hey guys, I have a rather general question about the treble dispersion patterns of similar sized speakers like the Tannoy VX...

mrwolfgang
replies: 8 views: 606
mrwolfgang 6 days ago

Hi everyone, I don't usually make posts like this, but this may turn out to be a very expensive investment and I would like to...

Bennylove
replies: 29 views: 1,012
Bennylove 1 week ago

I'm looking to make the jump from analog to a tablet digital mixer and I have narrowed it down between the Behringer X32 Rack and...

kenpilot
replies: 7 views: 689
OneEng 1 week ago

Hi everyone. Just took a gig with a little mom and pop circus. They are looking to upgrade the sound and light rig and are not...

Mixcore
replies: 13 views: 1,068
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hey i cant get wireless workbench to import a scan from a P10R. the PSM is in my inventory after i have done a scan on the...

THE_NIK
replies: 1 views: 552
THE_NIK 1 week ago

Hello, I have been working in live sound for years, and finally moved onto the next stage of my career being lead sound tech...

cmwolf
replies: 2 views: 556
cmwolf 1 week ago

Hey all, I run sound for a big band/swing band group with 2 vocalists. The vocalists each use a Shure SM-58S but they are not...

wknehans
replies: 6 views: 537
kirkus 1 week ago

Hey guys, I have a Mackie ProFX 12. I want to connect a DBX 215s to 2 separate channels on this mixer. One channel is a XLR vocal...

yzf125
replies: 1 views: 561
pkuchar 1 week ago

Hello, first of all my apologies for my poor English, I come from Poland. I'm looking for a new digital mixer for my music...

adziopak
replies: 34 views: 1,529
GreenNeedle 1 week ago

Greetings. My band currently uses my Yamaha TF1 with the NY1608-D stagebox. This works well as the TF1 has 16 outputs and we use...

mikekay
replies: 1 views: 422
MediaGary 1 week ago

Hi All-- I'm looking for a subwoofer solution for my system, as my current one needs to be upgraded. Generally they are used...

xb2003
replies: 16 views: 1,900
Zeus Castrol 1 week ago

Just had an email about Yamaha announcing their new upcoming DXS18 sub! AV: Yamaha Announces Release Of DXS18 Powered...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 2,006
Zeus Castrol 1 week ago

The title says it all. What are your favorite effects settings on the X32 or X-Air mixers ?

S21
replies: 97 views: 25,867
Jason Valentine 1 week ago

did anyone get to try the new midas heritage digital desk? i hear a few desks have been on tour for beta testing for some time...

deedeeyeah
replies: 29 views: 5,655
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

To give some context, I've been educated and working mostly in studio recording environments, so the entirety of live sound is a...

nicholasr325
replies: 21 views: 723
nicholasr325 1 week ago

Hey all, I'm about to purchase a Midas Pro2 and I'm seeking some advice on a component I'm not familiar with. Apparently...

MHPSound
replies: 0 views: 424
MHPSound 1 week ago

I'm traveling to Europe to play a show. I have a Yamaha CP73. This keyboard's psu only accepts 110v/60hz unfortunately. (Draws 18...

foul_owl
replies: 5 views: 478
Cpl. Punishment 1 week ago

I'm not sure whether this is the correct forum for this question so if it's not apologies and please redirect me to the correct...

nimasan
replies: 7 views: 606
AnthonyG 1 week ago

Hi Everyone! So, here is my question.. when doing monitors, will I hear on my monitoring wedge (by the monitor console) the...

Mikemic
replies: 3 views: 650
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

I hear a ton of people bash on Behringer. I have an opportunity to buy an iNuke nu3000dsp for a pretty good price from a buddy of...

jditrapani
replies: 725 views: 41,284
JeagVzla 2 weeks ago

The upcoming festival season will be long, include a lot of air travel and cover a lot of different countries, which means months...

Samc
replies: 84 views: 5,532
Samc 2 weeks ago

I’m thinking of performers like Iron And Wine or Alexi Murdoch. How do sound guys get enough volume out of whisper quiet...

bdjansen
replies: 17 views: 1,276
Samc 2 weeks ago

Yesterday I performed in a symphonic band at a large ethnic festival in a neighboring city. We were onstage with(?) sound...

Mike M
replies: 29 views: 1,011
Samc 2 weeks ago

If you're running FOH and someone hands you a flash drive and asks you to play a song into the house, how do you do it?

Brent Hahn
replies: 4 views: 515
mchefai 2 weeks ago

But I'm unsure how powerful to go on it. I have all powered Behringer stuff (2 15s at 400 watts each, 2 12s at 400 watts each)....

kindofsudden
replies: 3 views: 900
AlecSp 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search