The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 39,393
Remoteness 7th October 2019

Anyone using the new RCF HD 10-A MK4? How do these compare to the other 10' speakers out there in the $500 price...

jazzgitter
replies: 4 views: 435
Bullitt5135 4 minutes ago

So I posted a thread about my band, using all IEMs on stage, with a drummer who plays Milestone drums - concert sized in rooms...

mikekay
replies: 19 views: 819
Rick Dalton 51 minutes ago

Can someone explain the difference between these? I have an X32 Rackmount which I want to use so the band can control its own IEM...

Mike7300
replies: 7 views: 129
TYT756 1 hour ago

Hi - would like to buy a decent PA - looking into Yamaha DZR, EV ETX or JBL SRX right now. Still up for other recommendations...

koochey
replies: 40 views: 502
koochey 2 hours ago

Hi - in the market for PA speakers for a 5 piece rock band, playing small to mid size venues including outdoor gigs. Any...

Mike7300
replies: 83 views: 1,230
Mike7300 4 hours ago

Hey I hope I am in the right subforum with this questen. If not please move my post or let me know and I will delete it here and...

Knorxo
replies: 0 views: 64
Knorxo 9 hours ago

So I'm a big fan of the idea of automated shows. I'd like to try having a click track for all songs played live or recorded, so I...

eythoralex
replies: 1 views: 85
deedeeyeah 11 hours ago

Anyone use the EVO-4 as a live mixer in the studio or on a gig. I want to take 2 condenser mics that are on my acoustic and mix...

bluetweed
replies: 0 views: 131
bluetweed 3 days ago

I was looking for an extension speaker/side fill or possible monitor speaker. My current speaker for one man acoustic gig is one...

wweiss
replies: 3 views: 156
modulusman 3 days ago

I use a x32 at a church. We updated the firmware to the current Sept 2020 one 4.xx or so I forget. Anyways, now every time we...

arsmusic
replies: 0 views: 146
arsmusic 3 days ago

Looking for recommendations for rackmount cases. Either a brand or specific case, probably 14 or 16 space. I will be playing...

Mike7300
replies: 13 views: 346
Mike7300 4 days ago

I recently made a quick small Install of an MR18 combined with EVOLVE 50 fed through a Furman PL-8c. Once I officially powered...

Taborales
replies: 2 views: 626
RickWadBass 1 week ago

Hi, As many of you will know I have been using a pair of Yamaha DXR15's over QSC KW181 subs for the past few years. On smaller...

dickiefunk
replies: 18 views: 1,255
waldie wave 1 week ago

Hi, I just received my Mackie Profx12v3 mixer. I can't find how to setup/route my 2016 MacBook Pro anywhere. I'll be using the...

RayPaula
replies: 4 views: 179
RayPaula 1 week ago

Current setup: 2 x JBL PRX 612's, 2 x JBL PRX 715 XLF subs. Out of 6 steady rooms we use the complete setup in 2 rooms (plenty of...

Rumorsband
replies: 30 views: 2,021
dickiefunk 1 week ago

Hello! I just started my first live sound gig, for a youth production of Seussical. Setup went pretty smoothly. However, as I...

futhark30
replies: 7 views: 3,407
Allotment 1 week ago

Hello everybody sorry for another post but once again I'm struggling hoping that someone will be able to point me in the right...

Glenn83
replies: 5 views: 265
Pro Sound Guy 1 week ago

New console, see the attached video for all the specs, no pricing yet but looks AMAZING. Has proper PRO series pre-amps and...

DGL
replies: 138 views: 21,600
bhandy 1 week ago

Hey guys, so I recently acquired a Behringer XR16. I saw that it had the ability to record and has a digital mixing console, so...

TheRedScarecrow
replies: 1 views: 199
AlecSp 1 week ago

Hi, This is my first post so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong forum, if the gear questions are too specific, or if this is...

AndyGreen
replies: 1 views: 189
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Have stacks of old equipment laying around? I recently retired and one of the items on my "honey do" lists was to go...

Bugzie
replies: 2 views: 178
Mike M 1 week ago

We have older Shure wireless system that is coming to the end of its life. Fro a little while a few years ago we through this was...

arsmusic
replies: 22 views: 656
S21 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, as a loop pedal artist myself, I try to replicate (via UAD Apollo and Ableton) the massive low end slap that...

diggi2395
replies: 2 views: 250
paul o 2 weeks ago

I currently have a Presonus 32R rackmount mixer. One of the best things about it is that players can connect to it with their...

jjeffers
replies: 1 views: 241
NathanBarley 2 weeks ago

Hello all, I play guitar and Bass and brass, and I write music the old fashioned way. For that I have been using Finale...

Rshwin
replies: 2 views: 274
blue439 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking to get 8-10 wireless headsets or lavs (not sure which would be better) for a middle school theater. We are on...

Morodiene
replies: 28 views: 3,006
S21 2 weeks ago

Hi, I need to replace my old NetGear N600 router as it is broken. What would you recommend that's not too big or clumsy on...

dickiefunk
replies: 4 views: 246
AC2SPL 2 weeks ago

Anybody tried these yet? Lower tier version of the SM98, they are new with no reviews yet. I need to get a couple of cheap-ish...

craigb
replies: 5 views: 1,640
vasylek 2 weeks ago

Hello everybody im having a slight sound problem I've never heard untill today I have two 15" wharfdale Pro svp. Two peavey...

Glenn83
replies: 6 views: 338
Rick Dalton 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Just bought a used Yamaha Stagepas 600. I have a gig this weekend and I need help to get the best out of...

chrisssss
replies: 2 views: 241
chrisssss 2 weeks ago

I am a keyboard player playing Yamaha MODX 7. Looking for clearest highs and deepest lows for synth patterns. Speaker will also...

wweiss
replies: 17 views: 737
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

Using dual RCA to Dual 1/4 cable. If I hook up only one (let's say the RED side) cable into the mixers input (input 1 for...

saeroner
replies: 1 views: 254
stixstudios 2 weeks ago

hi everyone this is my first post and i'm relatively new to live sound. i'll do my best to explain the situation as clearly as...

rotherdrummer
replies: 3 views: 293
paul o 3 weeks ago

Hello! I'm looking to get a new set of tops and for the same amount of money, I can get a brand new set of Yamaha DZR12's or a...

jallejulius
replies: 14 views: 620
Pro Sound Guy 3 weeks ago

Does it exist? I see that there is a virtual sound card for dante, but cannot find anything for aes50. Seems a simple...

lynngraber
replies: 24 views: 12,760
Bosdanny 3 weeks ago

Hi all ! I've been scratching my head to provide a lo-cut and possible a (less extreme) high cut to my looping mic that goes...

DownSideUp
replies: 2 views: 237
DownSideUp 3 weeks ago

Hi there, I have an SQ5 with waves card and the Superrack Software, but no Waves Server yet. I have three questions concerning...

kirky
replies: 6 views: 392
kirky 3 weeks ago

Could I get some opinions on the best mic to use with this? Doing a more aggressive rock / metal styling, Dio / Coverdale type...

mr. torture
replies: 2 views: 307
DJRAZZ 3 weeks ago

Hi, I have a letter I would like to send to Midas or Music Tribe or whatever it is today. The letter is a complaint. I...

Kola
replies: 11 views: 636
Kola 3 weeks ago

Hi, Who can tell me which Soundcraft Analogue console would be considered the "Flagship" of Soundcrafts consoles ?

Mikkolos
replies: 10 views: 1,385
bhandy 3 weeks ago

Hey! First post here. I am looking to put together a small budget IEM rig for my duo. These are the pieces I'm looking at. Has...

Chrismaher4
replies: 1 views: 243
mattphones 3 weeks ago

Hi, After a happy relationship with a Soundcraft UI16 I decided to buy the new UI24R as it promised a number of features not...

irvined
replies: 113 views: 38,274
bluegreengold 3 weeks ago

I am choosing sound equipment for a small middle school drama department that puts on plays and musicals. We'll be using 8...

spindlewood
replies: 10 views: 479
avare 3 weeks ago

I recently purchased a SSL SiX and Helix LT. I'm trying to figure out the best way to utilize my live setup for solo shows. I'm...

xojjt222
replies: 23 views: 9,382
muziekschuur 3 weeks ago

Dear friends, I am in the market for a new pair of in ear monitors for live use. I am a singer with a relatively low voice who...

samsegarra
replies: 9 views: 774
samsegarra 3 weeks ago

Hi, I play electric violin in a metal band, and I run the violin through an LR Baggs EQ box to the PA. In order to hear myself...

rak128
replies: 9 views: 6,143
rak128 4 weeks ago

I am part of a small rental-service and technical provider at a Norwegian university. There has just opened up a sale of a used...

OscarHalse
replies: 3 views: 343
bambamboom 4 weeks ago

If anyone's looking for cheap IEM's, here's a system I've set up for a local band. Be warned that they are mono transmitters,...

AC2SPL
replies: 5 views: 770
jetam 4 weeks ago

It's 2020 I'm looking to hear what rechargeable batteries you folks are using for wireless mic setups and to see how well...

nukmusic
replies: 8 views: 575
nukmusic 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, I've been predominantly on the studio and recording side of the audio world for a fair few years now, and thought I...

struthsayer
replies: 2 views: 311
struthsayer 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search