The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 35,285
Remoteness 7th October 2019

i first only got to hear about this and couldn't (or didn't want to) believe it but i now know for fact that (at least) two large...

deedeeyeah
replies: 3 views: 498
Samc 1 hour ago

Hi there, We've recently been playing at a venue with a QSC Touchmix 16 for their house PA. However, they only have 4...

thomas19_93
replies: 5 views: 592
AnthonyG 5 hours ago

Just seen Yamaha has announced a brand new powered range of speakers called the DZR :- YouTube From what I can see in the...

dickiefunk
replies: 101 views: 25,891
modulusman 15 hours ago

Hello, I am looking for a solution, a software based digital mixer. The main goal is to teach students to use digital mixers. I...

juanmar5
replies: 34 views: 4,055
audibell 20 hours ago

If anyone's looking for cheap IEM's, here's a system I've set up for a local band. Be warned that they are mono transmitters,...

AC2SPL
replies: 0 views: 230
AC2SPL 20 hours ago

For small to medium sized bars/clubs, if using two 12" tops and a single 18" sub, where would be the best placement for...

punkgod94
replies: 3 views: 302
AC2SPL 21 hours ago

Hello All, I'm looking to upgrade the ethernet switching situation at our venue. I'm very tired of dealing with the shottiness...

jbsounds87
replies: 3 views: 302
Bstapper 1 day ago

I need recommendations for good wireless headset mic systems for an 8-member praise team for our church. The praise team has...

gehauser
replies: 2 views: 188
Bstapper 1 day ago

L-ACOUSTICS TO UNVEIL SYVA SEGMENT SOURCE AT ISE 2017 - L-ACOUSTICS Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it, I'm a...

Phil0
replies: 106 views: 10,581
[email protected] 1 day ago

First an explanation - then a rant - then a question..... My band plays a variety of music , including prog. I work as a full...

mikekay
replies: 26 views: 802
jallejulius 2 days ago

Hello all, & thanks for helping! I’m a full-time musician of many years, and the majority of my weekly gigs are acoustic...

tomplay
replies: 8 views: 377
hughshouse 2 days ago

Hi all! I'v been running a (really) small sound hire company and have reached a point where I am getting multiple gigs booked...

JUST R0B
replies: 5 views: 427
Mike M 2 days ago

Signal path is stagebox to both FOH and Monitor X-32s, via AES 50, no problems there so far We prefer to have the FOH console's...

JayTee4303
replies: 2 views: 349
JayTee4303 3 days ago

This year I had two very standout gig days that I'll always remember...the first was three festival gigs with the same band in...

Samc
replies: 6 views: 835
Samc 3 days ago

Gearslutz, Heres my work in progress and pursuit of a Compact touring IEM & Playback rig. Using the following...

rotaxhead
replies: 4 views: 745
rotaxhead 3 days ago

Its a bit of a research question- What PA would you use to cater for 100-350 people the easiest setup but also the best thump in...

gsc1ugs
replies: 7 views: 417
Pro Sound Guy 4 days ago

Hi, I noticed that there are already threads talking about this, but those threads are long and I feel that my posts will get...

Gonebytim
replies: 26 views: 8,110
Danyloo 4 days ago

I have a gig coming up very soon, and want to have a better experience playing live than I have done in the past. I think part of...

kxbooks
replies: 18 views: 688
DrewE 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm struggling to get this live setup going as a solo vocalist, in short I want to sing live with a mono backing...

ragdollmafia
replies: 1 views: 262
Jason Valentine 6 days ago

sometimes i'm wondering... ...why every other band absolutely must take their own desk on tour?! ___ ___ what's happening...

deedeeyeah
replies: 6 views: 526
deedeeyeah 6 days ago

Hello, I am going to be the sound engineer for a group of musicians (approx. 14) this summer and want to take some time to study...

Josh Z
replies: 14 views: 1,479
gracehudditon 1 week ago

Hello, I’m looking to get a complete digital solution for live. I have seen waves LV1 and is good. I wonder if there...

planck
replies: 58 views: 7,668
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi all - I've got a pair of Mach M154 full range cabs which have a blown compression driver on one if them. I don't mind...

alex_viper
replies: 1 views: 286
DownTheLine 1 week ago

Hello, Has anyone tried any of the directional speakers available in the market? Like panphonics, Sound Lazer, Audio Spotlight...

jjitter
replies: 13 views: 1,786
Mark hayashi 1 week ago

I have a few questions but first I'll explain what gear I'm using. I have a Boss RC300 loopstation that I use for live...

Marc Constantine
replies: 8 views: 11,448
Beensoup 1 week ago

Hey Everyone, this is my first post here so thanks to all of you in advance! I am running a set up in a corporate conference...

Paulantent
replies: 6 views: 436
Paulantent 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble with this one lately. Here is what I intend to do: The aim is to fill the office of the...

simonsaysdont
replies: 5 views: 451
MediaGary 1 week ago

Hey! Finally I want to run some VSTs (mostly Airwindows plugins) for live performances. Before investing in WSG and other...

Tomas Ve
replies: 5 views: 723
Tomas Ve 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I am looking to pick up local gigs in clubs and small music venues mixing live audio in the Midwest. As most of...

brandonaudio
replies: 10 views: 794
shufflebeat 1 week ago

Hey guys, since i'm not a pro by any stretch when it comes to live-sound, i'm hoping for some of your help. Here's the...

maticson
replies: 6 views: 394
DownTheLine 1 week ago

I'm surprised nobody here is discussing this new console from A&H. Based on the price and features this is a more exciting...

Samc
replies: 41 views: 3,593
hughshouse 1 week ago

Hello everybody, I would like to submit some thoughts I have been having on the matter of plugging several instruments into a...

NerdyFiddler
replies: 3 views: 353
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Our 6 piece band (2 guitars, bass guitar, drum kit, sax/flute, congas, vocals by up to all 6 at once) needs a new mixer for stage...

pibroch
replies: 3 views: 311
jorn 1 week ago

Hello fellow gear heads! I have a specific question about choosing a stereo mix buss processor for live sound. The signal flow...

parkersurfs
replies: 4 views: 435
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

I work part-time at a local venue as a sound engineer and last night I mixed Liz Vice and Propaganda. Fun show, packed house. I...

B. Toast
replies: 95 views: 5,670
Wayne 1 week ago

I've heard a few theories what to do with the volume on current active pa speakers. Usually they are set to 12 o'clock but you...

Robot Future Man
replies: 57 views: 2,068
brew 1 week ago

I got 24 countryman e6 omni headset mics and they may have cost me a gig, plus they video taped the night for sale. The show...

shproductions03
replies: 20 views: 6,730
loujudson 1 week ago

Just looking for ideas.... When it comes to theater, I see alot more people asking for monitors. Obviously even being rung out...

deacea87
replies: 5 views: 374
deacea87 1 week ago

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a way to train new and existing engineers for our church. We have a ton of cool equipment, but...

tcmx250
replies: 9 views: 592
DownTheLine 1 week ago

Sorry for long message, but I spent a couple days on this, including reading Shure's recommended materials and posting to Shure...

solo-act
replies: 5 views: 483
solo-act 1 week ago

Hi everyone. I just landed a deal that will allow me to use a 1000m2 space for my church meetings. It will seat around 1000...

michaelgunawan94
replies: 24 views: 1,032
Papanate 1 week ago

Hi, I play electric violin in a metal band, and I run the violin through an LR Baggs EQ box to the PA. In order to hear myself...

rak128
replies: 8 views: 4,321
Mikeradcliffe7 1 week ago

What’s your favorite quality mic cable that doesn’t break the bank?

Meriphew
replies: 4 views: 447
SRS 1 week ago

I'm looking for suggestions for a personal in-ear monitor that would go between my mic and the board. My only idea so far is to...

CarvinAbuser
replies: 6 views: 428
nedorama 2 weeks ago

I recently purchased a Soundcraft Ui16. Since many reviews mentioned drop outs with the built-in hotspot, I also bought a Linksys...

wftomlin
replies: 14 views: 14,857
Mywifeixt 2 weeks ago

Hi! The "Cymatic Audio Live Player LP-16" is unavailable currently. Are there any alternatives? LP-16 - cymatic...

Exe2479
replies: 14 views: 6,032
rotaxhead 2 weeks ago

Quick sidenote - when I refer to "speakers" I mean "presenters" and not audio speakers. One of my biggest...

nicholasr325
replies: 24 views: 667
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

Does wing aes50 support DL231

kk.taiwan
replies: 1 views: 379
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

Yamaha CL1: I have stereo source plugged into ST1 via Omni In 1/2. Is there a way to send the Left and Right sides to...

engineejoel
replies: 0 views: 274
engineejoel 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I will be purchasing a microphone for my pastor moving into our new sanctuary. We will have 4 prx for our stage...

michaelgunawan94
replies: 13 views: 455
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search