The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Live Sound

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 25,733
Whitecat 12th December 2012

Hey, I’m new to the forum so I’m sorry if this is the wrong area. Does anyone have any recommendations on battery powered PA...

cyjhoorns
replies: 1 views: 41
Peter Z 4 minutes ago

I cannot find much info on hard connections. Anyone use hard connection? I am done trying to use wi-fi with it. Even with...

Sven62
replies: 4 views: 1,145
OldChico 14 minutes ago

I hear a ton of people bash on Behringer. I have an opportunity to buy an iNuke nu3000dsp for a pretty good price from a buddy of...

jditrapani
replies: 499 views: 26,210
S21 39 minutes ago

Sometines when a signal is not arriving on live shows I use to check for example with my headphones of 75 ohms directlyy to the...

piicallo
replies: 0 views: 136
piicallo 8 hours ago

JBL EON series is plenty loud for me. Wondering though if they are functional at lower volumes? For example.... eon 612... if I...

sloan11
replies: 4 views: 290
mojo filters 23 hours ago

I would like to use a mic requiring phantom power wirelessly with a bodypack transmitter. Currently, I am using a Zeppelin Labs...

soundsss1
replies: 6 views: 352
S21 1 day ago

I had a gig this past Saturday, and encountered something very strange. Setup is an X32 compact, with an analog snake to the...

musicmann78
replies: 6 views: 381
AlecSp 1 day ago

Hello, Thank you in advance for any recommendations! I am a harpist/singer. My harp is a concert grand (47 strings)...so...

mrt_heart
replies: 5 views: 353
AnthonyG 1 day ago

Hey guys. I'm wanting to move away from floor wedges at live gigs and strictly use my iems. My own band, we run wireless and...

Aparker2005
replies: 0 views: 212
Aparker2005 1 day ago

Hello, I’m looking to get a complete digital solution for live. I have seen waves LV1 and is good. I wonder if there...

planck
replies: 5 views: 257
hughshouse 1 day ago

Hi everybody I need a pair of speakers and a pair of subs for small live and corporate event. Mainly for music playback and...

SStudio
replies: 9 views: 528
cheu78 1 day ago

i'm interested in hearing your thoughts/practical experience in using true lcr systems and (to a lesser degree) stereo systems...

deedeeyeah
replies: 26 views: 1,380
Samc 1 day ago

I haven't posted here in a while not really had the need too, been very busy with the band and family life but I appreciate all...

Fender074
replies: 19 views: 1,488
Samc 1 day ago

I'm a singer/songwriter looking for really good sound - but reasonable weight. I need a PA for solo acoustic/vocal shows - and an...

CrankyChris
replies: 13 views: 587
abzurd 1 day ago

Hello to all and thank you for reading and or commenting in advance.. So I will be lugging a truck load of gear out to a City...

AudioGandi
replies: 11 views: 726
Mike M 2 days ago

Trying to connect the new Presonus SL 3 series desk to a new MBP with a Anker USB-C hub and it doesn't work. Network device...

Nielsbeard
replies: 18 views: 2,177
MarkH 2 days ago

Hey all, it seems like there’s a shortage of streamlined solutions to communicate signal from a mixer to an active loudspeaker...

badsearcher
replies: 22 views: 1,136
badsearcher 2 days ago

Hello! I have been getting more mobile DJ gigs lately at venues that do not have PAs, so I am putting together my first sound...

Grovestand
replies: 60 views: 1,314
Grovestand 2 days ago

Hi, We are organising quiz events where players use their own tablet / cellphone to answer the questions. In order to provide...

daedeloth
replies: 1 views: 297
SStudio 3 days ago

Hi there everyone, I'm looking for some technical help from someone who might be able to steer me in the right direction....

Tbeausoleil
replies: 4 views: 439
Tbeausoleil 3 days ago

Hi guys, I am looking at getting a Roland SPD SX to run our backing tracks. I know a lot of bands use these and can set them...

Kryptonenz
replies: 2 views: 334
grimaila 3 days ago

Hi I have a pair of Peavey UL15 speakers (link below) and it seems they need repairing. I'm a total noob at repairing speakers...

NealBurton
replies: 4 views: 379
NealBurton 3 days ago

Hey folks, Please forgive my naïvety with this! I am a singer with a simple set up, just backing tracks and vocals. I have...

AJCYMRU
replies: 3 views: 413
Aisle 6 4 days ago

Our bar band is looking at a digital mixer and this model fits better than the rest due to the HTML5 platform, that it's not ipad...

slavetothegrind
replies: 2,597 views: 369,816
LowCBassStudio 5 days ago

hi folks ! I'm using - 8 Sennheiser evolution 100g3 (516 - 558 MHz) - 4 AKG WMS 450 (501-530 MHz) I already have 2 antenna...

manuh
replies: 0 views: 236
manuh 5 days ago

Ok, this might seem like a total noob question but I've looked into it and would really appreciate some input. I've been doing...

brinnswf
replies: 13 views: 3,988
1jordyzzz 5 days ago

is anyone using an Alesis HD 24? I used the HD24 CONNECT to download files to it and transfer to my mac, I didn't use it for 4...

alidav
replies: 3 views: 353
12ax7 5 days ago

Howdy!* I was just searching on the internet and came across this thread. I am just starting out and was wondering if you...

Sandyforshort
replies: 30 views: 1,147
Samc 6 days ago

any suggestions for my following issue? the setup: I play on my own, with pre recorded percussion & drums, live synths,...

petertez
replies: 2 views: 416
ctothej123 1 week ago

Hi, i was wondering what latency I can expect from the new DN9630 on Mac and if it is possible to use 2 Units as an aggregate...

burnhard
replies: 7 views: 510
burnhard 1 week ago

Just seen RCF have released a new digital mixer :- AV: RCF Shipping New M18 Digital Mixer With Wireless Control - Pro Sound Web

dickiefunk
replies: 34 views: 9,471
littleeden 1 week ago

Long story short, I know that the general with subwoofers is that they're omnidirectional but I'm struggling to find out...

badsearcher
replies: 33 views: 1,156
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi all. Does anyone know of a really awesome sounding ultra small PA? I will be running a sound card with guitar, keys and vocals...

min3008
replies: 91 views: 14,059
Samc 1 week ago

Thanks in advance or any help, During a gig last night the xlr cable on my older K-12 kept vibrating loose. Never happened...

RPK
replies: 3 views: 370
RPK 1 week ago

Wondering if anyone here can clear this up. I recently purchased a e835s mic. No box just the mic. The font checks out OK and it...

Genesis1
replies: 2 views: 347
Genesis1 1 week ago

Looking into getting something to monitor my music live and am confused about what would be better to get.. WIRELESS in ear...

turtletree
replies: 26 views: 1,048
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hey everyone! I'm wondering if I can get some advice on a live PA set-up. Here was my previous set-up (I'm a solo...

hoodswigler
replies: 17 views: 801
kodebode 1 week ago

Any idea when DBX will post a software update for their Drive rack PA2? My iPad pro says that their current software is...

pandjonb
replies: 1 views: 797
pandjonb 1 week ago

Hey there, I'm looking for something like a DN8000 or DX38 to feed the racks and stacks I hire for a few festivals I do sound on...

jude
replies: 65 views: 1,853
jude 1 week ago

Is anyone here familiar with these? I need a mixer that will be dependable live. Seems like it has everything I need. I'm just...

SirBullet
replies: 575 views: 140,920
Michael Lapke 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I hope I am posting in the right section :P Ok, I work as an in-house sound engineer in a open air venue with a...

klank998
replies: 17 views: 859
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Long story short, it is seriously scary how ****ed in the head some of the people who show up to events can be sometimes....

badsearcher
replies: 1 views: 440
jude 1 week ago

I recently bought a Midas M32 console and had no issues testing and configuring it through the week leading up to a large outdoor...

Paul L
replies: 0 views: 478
Paul L 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking to get a radio mic for public speeches and the occasional vocalist. I've done quite a lot of research and the...

dickiefunk
replies: 9 views: 2,231
lbruun 1 week ago

I set a heavy effect. In order to really hear it's effect I needed to turn the volume up full and sensitivity to 60%. I checked...

bbob
replies: 3 views: 442
chris661 1 week ago

1-2-1 patch’s. 30-minute changeovers About 48 channels on 5 Sub box’s Basically myself on microphones patch and power....

jp1234
replies: 11 views: 739
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi guys! It s been more than 2 years since waves released the lv1 mixing system and it seems to me that nobody is actually...

mrc
replies: 11 views: 694
Aisle 6 1 week ago

Ok, so here is the problem. My band has a presonus hp60...

Timbo8921
replies: 2 views: 402
Aisle 6 1 week ago

this dude shows proper ways to hold a live mic, "cupping the mic" being one of the correct techniques according to...

TS-12
replies: 4 views: 671
Aisle 6 1 week ago

I am considering Shure Axient wireless systems to replace my Sennheiser EW2000 and wanting to ask for anyone who has had serious...

Aisle 6
replies: 0 views: 415
Aisle 6 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search