The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Live Sound

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 26,651
Whitecat 12th December 2012

And by the end of August I'll work about 40 of them with various bands...mostly jazz, blues, reggae, world and rock & roll. ...

Samc
replies: 45 views: 2,092
Samc 2 hours ago

I have a pair of Audio Technica IM70 in-ears (10 ohm) and I need to use them for live gig monitoring, where some venues want the...

pax_eterna
replies: 27 views: 469
shufflebeat 6 hours ago

Hello! With the very unreliable and erratic information that is currently online about which USB drives function flawlessly...

mtbarba
replies: 9 views: 566
hughshouse 6 hours ago

Is there a stage box that allows you to pass an input to an output, or the mix, without going through ADC and DAC? I'm...

JES
replies: 7 views: 541
teamsterjim 17 hours ago

Hi! Changed from the old Radial JDX to the new JDX48, to avoid bringing the power supplies to the 4 boxes we use for our amps...

caliban
replies: 8 views: 384
mixkitchen 22 hours ago

I cannot find much info on hard connections. Anyone use hard connection? I am done trying to use wi-fi with it. Even with...

Sven62
replies: 14 views: 2,162
OldChico 22 hours ago

I’ve been using the mic for the past few days because the band I’m working with has two of them for the lead and backing...

Samc
replies: 32 views: 1,158
Samc 1 day ago

Nexo PS15 L’acoustics - X15 HiQ and or 112p. Anyone have experience with these. Would mainly be used as floor monitors....

Sants
replies: 4 views: 553
Rautio 1 day ago

I'm just looking for people to share stories of dealing with jerks/grumps and other forms of ridiculousness at gigs. At a recent...

bambamboom
replies: 268 views: 14,504
Samc 1 day ago

Hi This is my first post. I am thinking about buying a crybaby rack wah and it is 24V AC powered. Now my problem is that...

Jay87
replies: 4 views: 315
Jay87 1 day ago

Hey all. Getting ready to fly some PA speakers. Got the proper flyable speakers and the proper channel and rigging systems. Just...

B. Toast
replies: 75 views: 1,764
Samc 2 days ago

Why can’t you guys mix bluegrass? I played a major festival this last weekend in a large city in Colorado. Multiple outdoor...

Lownotes
replies: 184 views: 3,016
chazmar 2 days ago

Getting more and more impressed with the level of control people are getting with live auto tune. Especially with guys like Post...

eljohnny22
replies: 5 views: 533
teamsterjim 2 days ago

So, up until now, I was lead to believe that, generally speaking, condenser microphones automatically equate to the need for 48v...

badsearcher
replies: 32 views: 685
Bushman 3 days ago

The title says it all. What are your favorite effects settings on the X32 or X-Air mixers ?

S21
replies: 90 views: 17,389
Phil0 3 days ago

hi guys! after touring for about 3 years with a stock x32, I felt that I can improve the sound so I decided to mod it. now it...

mrc
replies: 44 views: 5,347
iLCacciLLo 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
brew 3 days ago

Ok heres the Dilemna: Outdoor Teakee bar and restaurant is located across about 1/4 mile across water from very expensive...

StarfishMusic
replies: 22 views: 37,061
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

Hello, I'm kinda new to this, we have our gear that we use 2, 3 times a year, and I was thinking how we can improve the sound...

nunong21
replies: 9 views: 442
nunong21 4 days ago

Hey everyone, So I will be living in a house very soon in our university neighborhood where house shows are a big thing. We...

JoshHPMusic
replies: 2 views: 286
JoshHPMusic 4 days ago
replies: 2 views: 305
mojo filters 5 days ago

Hello guys, I need some perspective. The issue: Creating click and backing tracks for live performance. I am getting a faint...

Joe Cole
replies: 11 views: 473
Joe Cole 5 days ago

So I'm running acoustic drums with mics through an S32 stage box with a Behringer x32 Compact and P16 monitoring system. I have...

ssccrab
replies: 1 views: 245
DrewE 6 days ago

I got a Mackie ProFX8v2 (picture attached). It says it has 8 channels but 4 of them are XLR, the 4th XLR has also stereo 1/4 inch...

jaimech
replies: 5 views: 299
Nielsbeard 6 days ago

Hello. I'm planning a rather ambitious (for me) live performance of my music with an orchestra, and could really use some advice...

orkishtra
replies: 4 views: 293
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Greetings: I'm wondering if it's possible to do direct monitoring with this mixer, or whether every input goes through...

JES
replies: 6 views: 434
facej 1 week ago

Hi everyone. I’m a solo artist writing alternative/electronic/rock music. All parts are written on a digital piano that I use...

ccosentino
replies: 7 views: 517
littleeden 1 week ago

This ATI Paragon is around for $5k. Works great. I’m just wondering what everyone’s take on this board is for a recording...

shortyboyboy
replies: 15 views: 1,155
shortyboyboy 1 week ago

Hi there New to the forum. I am looking at getting a rig essentially for live bands and general outdoor sound. I have 2...

Wiredfalcon
replies: 3 views: 453
dickiefunk 1 week ago

Hey, I'm a primarily acoustic singer/songwriter type performer but I've been enjoying producing fully instrumented tracks with...

ransmusic
replies: 5 views: 467
johnnyv 1 week ago

Hello, we need help choosing the right amp for our speakers. Currently one side keeps clipping and cutting out. We have 4...

mannyaalonso
replies: 6 views: 470
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hey all, Really, this isn't as much about live sound as home practice sound, but I thought this forum still might be the best...

gene12586
replies: 4 views: 491
johnnyv 1 week ago

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a Soundcraft VI to spend a few hours with in NYC. I will pay for your time.

FreshSkweez
replies: 1 views: 384
FreshSkweez 1 week ago

Hi all, I am mainly a classical and Jazz pianist and I have been reconsidering my live sound system and equipment...

AlexMagnam
replies: 24 views: 1,196
AlexMagnam 1 week ago

VI1 / VI1000 whats the difference besides 10k.

THE_NIK
replies: 1 views: 360
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Has anyone had a chance to try out the new RCF Sub 702 AS-II? I'm looking for a single compact sub to go with my small PA setup....

camelian
replies: 37 views: 7,970
jasonlines1 1 week ago

I was replacing nl4 connectors on the monitor boxes and found this inside on the positive side of the cabling to the driver. I...

abell1234
replies: 2 views: 447

So I had my large cumbersome PreSonus studiolive 24 up for sale. Our sound man owns a Midas m32c with a 16 channel stage box. We...

1960lespaul
replies: 3 views: 480
AlecSp 1 week ago

I'm prepping a small tour where the vocalist wants to process his vocals through an Apollo, but I have a couple concerns— 1)...

eljohnny22
replies: 12 views: 583
nedorama 1 week ago

Hi guys! This might be a really weird question, but is it possible to extend the antenna on the receiver of the wireless...

Chronz
replies: 2 views: 323

Anyone used these yet?

allan
replies: 8 views: 916
knga7 1 week ago

At my Church the Choir sits behind the sermon. I do not need the choir to have monitors or anything when they are singing. We do...

arsmusic
replies: 16 views: 468
Samc 1 week ago

I’m looking for Responsible person to manage the events. We doing weddings and concerts in the East Coast. Where is the best...

Bennyb
replies: 1 views: 476
Nielsbeard 1 week ago

Hello to all..Am new here, and for fresh start i have few questions :) Very soon i will start using a lap top with some sound...

rackko1986
replies: 6 views: 421
tribedescribe 2 weeks ago

My band told me to buy an amp for my synthesizers for our gigs, or at least a monitor. I was researching on thomann.de (I'm in...

Polarelch
replies: 4 views: 1,352
nedorama 2 weeks ago

Hello, I am a street artist, guitar and vocals and I use a cube ex and an synheizer e945. My problem is that in normal and Max...

narcsoul
replies: 6 views: 456
AnthonyG 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, this is my first post on here I hope it's in the right place. My rig is two dsr115 over 2 DSR118. I was engineering a...

Blake7
replies: 2 views: 338
1jordyzzz 2 weeks ago

HI there. Looking for a solution that I've been dealing with for a while... I currently use a KMS 105 on stage as my vocal...

SparkyCanada
replies: 95 views: 3,717
SparkyCanada 2 weeks ago

Howdy... Apologies if this has been discussed before... I currently run my band with 2 X 12" EV Subwoofers, which are...

Ben1000
replies: 21 views: 750
mintaka007 2 weeks ago

Julia & The Basement tapes YouTube

Showcase
replies: 0 views: 332
Showcase 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search