The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 31,804
Whitecat 12th December 2012

Hello, first of all my apologies for my poor English, I come from Poland. I'm looking for a new digital mixer for my music...

adziopak
replies: 26 views: 863
GreenNeedle 15 minutes ago

Hey All, My band has been really adamant about reducing stage volume lately, we've all switched over to Helixes, DI bass, and...

cbdeane
replies: 185 views: 2,875
GreenNeedle 4 hours ago

Hi, Just found this board, great stuff BTW. My son's band just inherited 2- JBL PRX415M cabs. They want to upgrade their...

phillyfun55
replies: 0 views: 129
phillyfun55 7 hours ago

I played at Glastonbury this year on a small stage each of the 4 days. I went to all the main stages each day to see what was...

tablatom
replies: 16 views: 718
peterwagner 11 hours ago

Mother-in-law has asked me to give her little old small town church a new sound system (as well as some video and streaming...

thefunkybeat
replies: 37 views: 1,145
slvicick 15 hours ago

Hello, i have a Soundcraft SI Impact. I have many Problems with the Visi Remote and Visi Listen App. The connection tears off...

Yoschi123
replies: 4 views: 815
jheath 17 hours ago

Hey Folks! Just got lucky and picked up a pair of UPA-1P's and the matching sub for a song. Couple questions. I've...

choinga
replies: 6 views: 405
jetam 20 hours ago

What is the industry standard rackmount instrument wireless system for medium sized venues (1,500)? Think of places with a stage...

mrnemo
replies: 2 views: 334
mrnemo 1 day ago

Hey people. I'm looking for a solution to my live performances with a band I just joined. I'd like to purchase the most...

Muskman
replies: 10 views: 868
dethbyoogabooga 1 day ago

Hi guys, I am currently running a live setup as part of my band which features 2 instruments with very different volume...

jsgordon1
replies: 5 views: 456
AnthonyG 1 day ago

Hi guys! It s been more than 2 years since waves released the lv1 mixing system and it seems to me that nobody is actually...

mrc
replies: 39 views: 3,579
hughshouse 1 day ago

Hi I just bought a km1700 and am running 2 subs off it (output a, output b) so the mono mode sounded perfect for that(mono...

doobulz
replies: 1 views: 465
DrewE 1 day ago

I was re-evaluating the PA system for our small gaming/sci-fi convention, and decided to put together a cost-benefit analysis for...

Hxd Ped
replies: 10 views: 935
DownTheLine 2 days ago

Hi I'm running 2 Mackie 408's in stereo through a crown xti4000 and 2 Mackie 410's through a crown xti6000 in bridged mono. Does...

Steen4766
replies: 7 views: 1,112
Earth 3 days ago

To drive powered speakers? According to the specs max out is +16dB (into 600ohms balanced load -whatever that means...

pax_eterna
replies: 2 views: 258
pax_eterna 3 days ago

Primarily For Outside Wedding Ceremonies. atleast 3 inputs. (2 mics, one playback) currently using old Yamaha StagePAS300,...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 296
TS-12 3 days ago

I'm in a band and we have been using some backing tracks with ableton, which usually I send a mono signal out of ableton to the...

branjam
replies: 5 views: 457
brew 3 days ago

Hi, I did some touring with a band at some smaller festivals and not every festival had a dedicated monitor engineer/desk,...

kirky
replies: 68 views: 1,556
shufflebeat 4 days ago

Hi! Can i feed midi through s32 and x32? My plan is to get midicommands from laptop with Logic to lighting desk. Can the...

eeliharju
replies: 1 views: 344
JayTee4303 4 days ago

I just got one as sort of a permanent loan and immediately tried it in my home studio on a mix I'm currently doing. It isn't...

wado1942
replies: 12 views: 7,972
Hamsterdam 4 days ago

Hi everyone. New to the forum. Hope you all are well. Ran a search both on Google and on the site here and was not able to find...

Antt
replies: 21 views: 1,613
RightOnRome 5 days ago

Hi guys anybody have experience with Telefunken M80/81? I already have the MD9235 capsule and its amazing but I've heard some...

SStudio
replies: 19 views: 1,734
Al Rogers 5 days ago

Hello there ! Please, feel free to move this topic if required. Ok, this is a question about IEM. My band uses monitors we set...

PaowZ
replies: 2 views: 383
PaowZ 5 days ago

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my new Live rig. I'm in a band that gigs occasionally (4 piece), and we're starting to play...

ButerscotchJones
replies: 1 views: 446
OneEng 5 days ago

I am using an X32 Rack as master and the S16 as AES50 A slave for inputs 17-32 in a live monitoring system on the road and have...

drewfilmore
replies: 1 views: 306
MediaGary 6 days ago

Hi all, So my wedding band has recently acquired the RCF 732A'S which are great and we're looking to add a sub or 2 to add...

Brothermalzone
replies: 4 views: 437
abzurd 6 days ago

Okay so I got a bit of a issue. I run a PA system and since I can't run it all off one genny I run multiple gennys. I...

Zoilus
replies: 13 views: 543
DownTheLine 1 week ago

Why are outdoor venues mixed sooooooo bottom heavy, inaudible vocals. I live in upstate ny and was at Saratoga to see SteelyDan,...

kgveteran
replies: 563 views: 38,702
norfolk martin 1 week ago

Hey guys I am new to this forum and to live sound. I just bought some used equipment to use when we throw parties (frequently...

Tommydog
replies: 14 views: 560
JayTee4303 1 week ago

Dear All, I am up to play live with some friends on an African ensemble consisting in 4 djembes and a trio of dunduns. We will...

gerardochile
replies: 6 views: 606
gerardochile 1 week ago

Hi All, Hi have MAC Mini running Sierra with an internal 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, and dual core i5 2.6 GHz. I run Allen Heath GLD...

mfusa
replies: 16 views: 2,072
brew 1 week ago

I'm looking for some Shure PA710 antennas for my P7R-L2 receivers. My understanding is that they are no longer in production, and...

Audioeng03
replies: 1 views: 296
DownTheLine 1 week ago

Does anyone know which lead vox mics are being used in the following clips? I'm not necessarily looking to purchase or use them,...

mr scotland
replies: 2 views: 370
mr scotland 1 week ago

Hi there, I'm looking into buying a micmute and am thinking either the Whirlwind Micmute PP or the Rolls ms 111. As far as...

Mathusela
replies: 5 views: 1,456
kevbag 1 week ago

Since VRX932 has coverage pattern of 100x15 seems like a perfect option for reverberant wedding venues. Especially those venues ...

TS-12
replies: 3 views: 359
TS-12 1 week ago

Gearslutz community, So I have a wedding gig coming up, there will be approximately 350-400 guests seated in an indoor 7,500...

lrewah1020
replies: 20 views: 916
lfoqueen 1 week ago

A few weeks ago, my Behringer PMP518M started humming. The hum remains with all inputs unplugged and turned down, as well as with...

phoenixphorce
replies: 17 views: 5,927
Amasia 1 week ago

what's the most basic setup I would need that will allow me to be a Live one-man band? I've been reading about midi sequencers,...

tomana
replies: 17 views: 23,964
Leeroydarin1973 1 week ago

The upcoming festival season will be long, include a lot of air travel and cover a lot of different countries, which means months...

Samc
replies: 81 views: 4,861
Samc 1 week ago

Hey all I have a small DIY music venue and I'm looking for the best PA system that I can assemble for under $1500. The space...

jedop
replies: 15 views: 717
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi, Ive been listening to a lot of live event youtube videos from the NPR Music Channel. An example is below. Especially on...

kodebode
replies: 15 views: 1,051
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 344
bluebirdrad 1 week ago

Hi, I'm trying to work out how to wire a mismatched amp and speaker system. But I'm getting lost when crunching the numbers. I...

Bangdog
replies: 2 views: 394
Bangdog 1 week ago

When observing a FOH mixer at a church I noticed that he had a ton of low mids carved out and lows in general that coming from a...

lucasmusic
replies: 7 views: 571
GreenNeedle 1 week ago

i'm hardly having any use for sidefills (other than occasional playback during production rehearsals or on very rare occasions...

deedeeyeah
replies: 69 views: 2,785
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi, I’m looking for some advice on how to switch my guitar signal on stage, so only I can hear it and it doesn’t go to the...

Zephyrsteve
replies: 3 views: 377
Zephyrsteve 2 weeks ago

This mourning I was trying to find a way to run the SD9 offline editor on mac, and it worked! Like a charm! At this moment I'm...

Jordi V.
replies: 34 views: 16,355
cellcore 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I am beginning a new live project where all monitoring is in-ear. I've had experience with this before and have...

nickl23
replies: 0 views: 318
nickl23 2 weeks ago

Hello! I'm looking to start live performing at small venues, bars mostly. I already have a mixer, a Behringer Xenyx 1204USB...

Jesstifiable
replies: 3 views: 558
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

I'm looking at the idea of getting some line array speakers to replace the current 12" two way tops I use. We play mainly...

jackchandelier
replies: 11 views: 918
jackchandelier 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search