The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 39,754
Remoteness 7th October 2019

Hi everyone. I just bought a pair of Electro-Voice EKX-12 (passive) loudspeakers and I already have an A&H ZED60-14FX...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 22 views: 268
modulusman 53 minutes ago

Hey all, For budget reasons, I am looking for a digital desk that also has the ability to lock certain features. Is there such...

LDStudios
replies: 39 views: 505
deedeeyeah 6 hours ago

Hi! Lets say you have a pedal board and going direct to the mixer. The pedal board is all unbalanced and mono, but at the end...

jallejulius
replies: 8 views: 295
jetam 1 day ago

Hey, I'm looking for reference files that I can insert into my software. The idea is to insert a "perfect" frequency...

franckramseyer
replies: 5 views: 158
jerry123 1 day ago

What kind of device (amp / preamp) would one use to give your balanced main out's a bit of a clean(or maybe sligthly warm) boost...

dbot
replies: 6 views: 431
Chip Dixon 1 day ago

Hi. Does anyone reading this use acoustic piano plugins to a line array PA that sounds really nice? At the moment I’m using...

min3008
replies: 6 views: 360
Chip Dixon 2 days ago

thx whitecat for posting this article! 'You're left to rot if you speak up': the abuse faced by female roadies | Music |...

deedeeyeah
replies: 21 views: 1,355
min3008 3 days ago

Hi. I have tried running my acoustic piano plugin sounds through a Bose L1 but the sound wasn’t nuanced enough and too muddy....

min3008
replies: 8 views: 455
min3008 3 days ago

Got a question for any Behringer owners using an X-Touch with an X32. Im going to be doing sound for a band that has the X32...

Pyramid City
replies: 15 views: 9,117
AC2SPL 3 days ago

I got a distress call from a friend about his subwoofers. He had a small window to get his hands on a pair of Adamson A218's to...

AC2SPL
replies: 6 views: 295
AC2SPL 3 days ago

Hi all, I'm looking to build a monitor rig running Dante, but I know many FOH consoles use AES50, MADI, or other protocols. So...

topgearbk
replies: 20 views: 512
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

I purchased some Shure 425 in ears which I like. I'm very careful with them. All of a sudden at rehearsal last night the right...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 10 views: 597
AC2SPL 6 days ago

Hello everyone. First post here on the forum and I’m looking for some recommendations on new overhead for drums. I will...

MJ14
replies: 2 views: 194
AC2SPL 6 days ago

Hello, I am looking for a solution, a software based digital mixer. The main goal is to teach students to use digital mixers. I...

juanmar5
replies: 40 views: 6,266
mrufino1 1 week ago

Hi, I recently bought a small PPA200 system by Behringer to be able to play our acoustic set wherever we want where there's no...

dan173
replies: 7 views: 294
Chip Dixon 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I am hearing hissing sound from my brand new rcf evox jmix8. Hissing is comming from HF driver, LF driver is...

Kibomaestro
replies: 6 views: 550
MrHazee 1 week ago

Hello. Looking for some help as I am helping a friend and I'm very rusty! He has just got a venue with 5 x ceiling mounted...

outlaws
replies: 4 views: 210
paul o 1 week ago

New console, see the attached video for all the specs, no pricing yet but looks AMAZING. Has proper PRO series pre-amps and...

DGL
replies: 168 views: 24,783
oldmanstan 1 week ago

Hi. What insight can you offer on a stick PA verses a compact 8 inch speaker mounted on a sub? Would an EV ZXa1 and sub sound...

mins3008
replies: 32 views: 852
jetam 1 week ago

Hi all. Some secondhand QSC K 8.2 speakers have come up in my area. They are in good condition. I was wondering what you think is...

min3008
replies: 7 views: 304
min3008 1 week ago

I'm with a touring theatre company. Looking at a box + iPad digital mixing setup (XR18, A&H Qu-SB etc.). But: we work with...

bing81
replies: 0 views: 164
bing81 1 week ago

I have been trying to get to the other effects on a Yamaha TF3. I set up an insert in Aux 9 and sent snare to it. There is no...

pw2005
replies: 11 views: 414
nukmusic 1 week ago

Hi, I noticed that there are already threads talking about this, but those threads are long and I feel that my posts will get...

Gonebytim
replies: 61 views: 20,302
OldChico 1 week ago

Hi all, I have a Behringer X-Air XR18 which is a great bit of kit that we use for our church. At the moment I am using the...

davepartridge
replies: 2 views: 193
AlecSp 1 week ago

Recently I had discussion with one dude regarding usability of stage speakers in studio for more quiet listening and I heard...

lapsio
replies: 11 views: 537
wweiss 1 week ago

Okay I have read numerous times that singers should not bother bringing their own gear to live shows. That said, let me just...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 31 views: 1,217
User4114 1 week ago

Hello guys, I have a question. Recently i am using proel flash 12 active speakers but i would like to buy new onces and use...

sinnedtims
replies: 4 views: 329
Pro Sound Guy 1 week ago

HI Folks- just built a complicated remote control scene for reaper remote control via an X32 console, a very old one! I went to...

Hardroad
replies: 1 views: 183
Tomas Ve 2 weeks ago

Hello, im looking for a pair of new speakers for some bands (pop,punk) for which i do sound sometimes. I was thinking about dB...

sinnedtims
replies: 0 views: 54
sinnedtims 2 weeks ago

Hey guys just posting this because I'm really at a crossroads here. The Rundown: I gig for a living, so need an amp that is...

OHanfmann1
replies: 3 views: 237
nd33 2 weeks ago

Hey Slutz, I worked most of the time in my own studio and occasionally mixed some live shows in smaller venues. I wonder why I...

TJ99
replies: 38 views: 2,740
bambamboom 2 weeks ago

Hi there I'm a fan of Tune-Yards / Merril Garbus. I like her as a composer, as a singer and performer, and I like her lo-fi...

Calagan
replies: 8 views: 333
Tomas Ve 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I am looking at getting a Roland SPD SX to run our backing tracks. I know a lot of bands use these and can set them...

Kryptonenz
replies: 3 views: 1,555
grimaila 2 weeks ago

Hi all. Inviting you to share your thoughts and experiences on stick PAs, sometimes referred to column PAs or mini line arrays....

min3008
replies: 13 views: 815
jazzgitter 2 weeks ago

I know about wired mics....but I am clueless about wireless mics. I want to use the smart tv as a screen and a Bluetooth external...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 187
NoPro 3 weeks ago

So, a venue that I have been working with is now transitioning to doing standup comedy. Perspective from the masses, is a sound...

That_Violin_Guy
replies: 8 views: 380
That_Violin_Guy 3 weeks ago

HI, new to forum, but need your help. I have a Behringer PMH1000, some Peavey 15s, a used Peavey CS-400 power amp I was just...

psongman
replies: 17 views: 10,700
Wayne 3 weeks ago

How well does the VT-737 hold up to touring? I’ve never carried outboard gear before but think this could be cool, since I...

audioboner
replies: 8 views: 679
MIKEHARRIS 3 weeks ago

Hi all~ As I look at the mic I have my eyes on, there's no shock mount, which I don't even want, but is there a clip by AT it...

zozoe
replies: 2 views: 276
paul o 3 weeks ago

I need to remove the grille of an HD 32-A to clean it, but can't see how to get it off. I removed the four screws, but the grille...

gfa916
replies: 2 views: 256
gfa916 3 weeks ago

I am looking for a Mic Mechanic. Would you suggest v1 or v2 and why? Thanks.

MrBlue220
replies: 1 views: 279
DownTheLine 3 weeks ago

Hello. I'm a beginner, an audio engineer from London, U.K. I've been learning mixing and cleaning up audio and all sorts of...

RobotDeNiro
replies: 26 views: 606
DownTheLine 3 weeks ago

Hi. Just wanted your thoughts on the EV evolve 30 as a PA for keys, guitar and vocals. Mainly looking for a decent option that...

min3008
replies: 0 views: 258
min3008 3 weeks ago

I'm a complete beginner in the world of midi and musical notation. I'd appreciate some help in assigning the 25 keys of an...

bbob
replies: 0 views: 223
bbob 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have mentioned this on a thread about the Ui-12 mixer but it deserves its own thread. I have tried twice to...

borjam
replies: 1 views: 266
jetam 4 weeks ago

Three Way Systems to consider Hi again, Essentially I feel I'm now looking at the following 3-way systems each with different...

jr4ah4eva
replies: 21 views: 480
Mike M 4 weeks ago

Hi! If anyone has some experience with these, I'm curious about the differences (in addition to what the specs say)...

whirl
replies: 10 views: 525
Chip Dixon 4 weeks ago

Hi all, Does anyone know of a DI box with a 50db pad? (or even a 60). I've got a hot line level signal I need to bring down to...

Jazzy
replies: 13 views: 521
Chip Dixon 4 weeks ago

Looking for help picking an EIM system. I’m in a 5 piece band and recently got the X32 Rack. One band member has the...

Mike7300
replies: 4 views: 467
OneEng 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone - id be grateful for any input re the following: Currently mainly do this as a hobby altho i have some limited...

Mayan Way
replies: 4 views: 798
adomaimamelneach 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search