The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 29,573
Whitecat 12th December 2012

Hi guys, I've bought a few months ago a pair of Samson Auro X12-D (1000w class D) and was really satisfied. Recently one...

Subversounds
replies: 1 views: 54
DrewE 56 minutes ago

What's more accurate a physical sound meter measuring in DBA or smart RTA calibrated to 114db in DBA. I just want to know what...

Raees
replies: 1 views: 62
jfpenkala 2 hours ago

Hello all, Is it -12 or -18 healthy for gain staging?

Raees
replies: 7 views: 225
Samc 3 hours ago

Hey, I’m new to the forum so I’m sorry if this is the wrong area. Does anyone have any recommendations on battery powered PA...

cyjhoorns
replies: 6 views: 1,169
igneousrock 5 hours ago

I have a Presonus 16.0.2 and it's ok, but there's a problem. I'm in a cover band that uses some backing tracks, and we have 2...

strings n sax
replies: 10 views: 398
tenderboy 6 hours ago

hi, im doing live sound where sub/dj mixers feed stereo to the main pa mixer...often i just run these outs into line-ins, yet...

maks
replies: 23 views: 3,552
slutbox 7 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking into to replacing an old powered mixer and two peavey 15" passive speakers. I have e-drums (primary...

GKing
replies: 1 views: 194
Pro Sound Guy 12 hours ago

I'm doing sound in a venue in the lovely island of Turks and Caicos so I don't have much chance to listen to shootouts for...

deacea87
replies: 37 views: 678
Samc 15 hours ago

Been using a Yamaha LS9-32 for the past year and I am responsible for finding a new console for live entertainment and bands at a...

LooperLooping
replies: 6 views: 299
cheu78 16 hours ago

Presently I use an RE-20 for live vocals, but NT2000 in the studio. The NT2000 offers slightly more cut, air (without being...

Xememe
replies: 2 views: 334
Xememe 1 day ago

in system is shows Driver ON status unlinked. The Studiolive is the 24.2 totally working in my PC. The FP10 works also in my...

Jaybird
replies: 2 views: 218
Jaybird 1 day ago

Just wondering if anyone tried this yet.. By entering the UI IP adress (10.10.2.1) in this app it can control most of the...

MacGyverGear
replies: 0 views: 146
MacGyverGear 1 day ago

I finally moved into a house that has a decent basement for rehearsals after 30 years of terrible rehearsal spaces. The only...

Jfingaz123
replies: 1 views: 153
Wyllys 1 day ago

Has anyone heard the Presonus ULT series? How do they compare to QSC KW series, Yamaha DXR and DSR series? I don't live near...

Diamond W Studio
replies: 69 views: 9,357
DJRAZZ 1 day ago

The Lewitt MTP 940 CM hand held condenser microphone was designed for both studio and stage use. It has a large 1” diameter...

Samc
replies: 31 views: 1,624
mrufino1 1 day ago

I am currently using an Allen & Heath Zed60-14FX for mixing live sound/speech in a house of worship environment. I use a...

clanderson
replies: 1 views: 184
DrewE 1 day ago

Hello all- I discovered that some hands “misplaced” the rear hinge bars for a couple of my VT4888 boxes. I just bought the...

bmuth
replies: 1 views: 189
Wyllys 1 day ago

Hi guys I'm hoping I can get some insight here. I don't do a lot of live sound, but I am building a rig for live shows that...

KSMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 174
KSMUSIC 2 days ago

Help!!! So my band has been using the RC 30 loop pedal and the loop goes out of sync when I try to play with a metronome. Was...

Moglo527
replies: 3 views: 505
LooperLooping 2 days ago

Hi, I am currently helping to organize a new show which requires high production values but has a very small budget. It's an...

bambamboom
replies: 22 views: 400
bambamboom 2 days ago

So I’ve been multitracking shows with the Midas M32 for a bit via USB to a laptop running Pro Tools 12. I was wondering if...

tcorbin358
replies: 11 views: 605
JayTee4303 2 days ago

My current rig is being pushed to the max. Here's what it is: (4) kw153 tops (8) kw181 subs Usually stacked 2-over-4 per...

rockstar dave
replies: 70 views: 7,264
rockstar dave 2 days ago

I have been working on my cover band's sound for quite a while, aiming for consistent perfection. That's not too much to ask, is...

New Tricks
replies: 17 views: 563
brew 2 days ago

Hi folks, I'd be most grateful if anyone can give me some good discussion on a topic I've never really applied myself to, despite...

StoneyBCN
replies: 11 views: 772
StoneyBCN 2 days ago

Hello all, I have a quick question is it more common to see drums on the first or second layer of a mixing console? Let me...

Raees
replies: 5 views: 313
AlecSp 2 days ago

Hello, what is the price of digico SD12 desk?

Mr.Digital
replies: 1 views: 252
azlan121 3 days ago

Hi, I have a Marshall AS100D that I have used up until now to sing through, but I tried turning the volume up some more to see...

replies: 12 views: 377
2653589 3 days ago

Live guys, got a question for you. Starting to play out live again and want to archive an outdoor show (festival). 5 piece band...

Funny Cat
replies: 31 views: 921
Samc 3 days ago

Hey all, it seems like there’s a shortage of streamlined solutions to communicate signal from a mixer to an active loudspeaker...

badsearcher
replies: 35 views: 6,014
prado escondido 3 days ago

anyone got some experience/is familiar with the turbosound flashline mini (tfs-550h and tfs-550l) line array? would be interested...

deedeeyeah
replies: 5 views: 535
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

My community theatre group is caught up in the 600 MHz spectrum issue and has to replace their ULX (M1 band) microphones that use...

tshort
replies: 3 views: 312
tshort 4 days ago

Hello there! I'm wondering who is playing the synths and sounds not produced by the instruments you see on the stage in these...

zigacesen1
replies: 10 views: 623
New Tricks 4 days ago

I'm after a bit of advice / reassurance about some gear I've got in mind for a string quartet based wedding function group that...

ballardio
replies: 0 views: 242
ballardio 5 days ago

I'm part of a 5 piece alternative rock band and have been put in charge of setting up a basic PA for monitoring and maybe small...

Jwest1197
replies: 8 views: 563
New Tricks 5 days ago

Hi, I noticed that there are already threads talking about this, but those threads are long and I feel that my posts will get...

Gonebytim
replies: 6 views: 525
S21 5 days ago

New addition to the UPA line. Meyer Sound ULTRA-X40

Samc
replies: 13 views: 1,165
Blissy 5 days ago

Anyone with any experiences with these floor wedges? I can pick up several for a seemingly great deal. These do not exhibit the...

tvent
replies: 2 views: 308
Jason Valentine 6 days ago

Hi all, I am looking to buy a new vocal dynamic mic and I would like to get an advice from you and your experience. I am...

bogsa
replies: 14 views: 618
bogsa 6 days ago

Hi, I found a peavey mark 111 16 channel mixer available for very cheap. The age isn’t specified but it looks like it’s from...

replies: 3 views: 392
2653589 6 days ago

I have four JBL VRX932 that are currently powered by one Crown xti4000. I am afraid we are under-powered. Any ideas using a...

bobwarren
replies: 4 views: 331
bobwarren 6 days ago

Ok heres the Dilemna: Outdoor Teakee bar and restaurant is located across about 1/4 mile across water from very expensive...

StarfishMusic
replies: 28 views: 39,275
Mike M 6 days ago

Hello people! Been researching on low/mid end mixers the last few days, but still can't make my mind up and need some advice...

Ryoukos
replies: 12 views: 688
vogelchr 6 days ago

Hi! Excuse me if I have the wrong place to post this question ? I purchased Universal Audio Arrow for my VST piano lives....

Marcopy
replies: 2 views: 325
Marcopy 1 week ago

I am thinking dual Apollo 8xp in a portable rackmount case with Apple macbook air to replace a bunch of outboard. Anyone...

Elsapo2001
replies: 0 views: 287
Elsapo2001 1 week ago

Looking to purchase the Dan Dugan Automixer Waves plugin and would like feedback from those who have first hands experience with...

johnnynyc
replies: 15 views: 2,753
brew 1 week ago

Hi, After a happy relationship with a Soundcraft UI16 I decided to buy the new UI24R as it promised a number of features not...

irvined
replies: 92 views: 20,844
Roland 1 week ago

Hey everyone Just had a thought to ask here about mixing up my live rig to see if anyone has any ideas on how I could change it...

WYWStudio
replies: 0 views: 339
WYWStudio 1 week ago

I've decided I don't like the sound of my Roland KC-350s anymore. Not hi-fi enough. Organs sound shrill, pianos too boomy. I...

bitflipper
replies: 22 views: 2,563
Cucaio75 1 week ago

Sorry if this is any sort of re-hashing. I have searched around. I have an opportunity to buy some Beta87's at a fire-sale...

tvent
replies: 11 views: 574
tvent 1 week ago

I've tried to do my due diligence and read as much as I can from this website and Pro Sound Web. As portability is a concern,...

prado escondido
replies: 8 views: 610
prado escondido 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search