The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 33,453
Remoteness 7th October 2019

I'm still pretty new to the FOH thing, but it seems like with anyone with hand perc specifies condenser mics. Why? It's already...

Brent Hahn
replies: 13 views: 383
Samc 10 minutes ago

I'm thinking about investing about 4K in new pair of FOH for audience, say 300. So far I'm using RCF NX45 and in general happy...

amaslov
replies: 3 views: 221
deedeeyeah 19 minutes ago

National touring band from the UK are on tour in Europe and did not bring any adapter plugs with them and didn’t have them on...

Samc
replies: 1 views: 90
Thomas W. Bethe 52 minutes ago

So we're upgrading our Mackie Onyx 1640+fw based rig to something more capable. We have a couple of events every year, from a...

Emanuel23
replies: 36 views: 1,585
MediaGary 1 hour ago

Is anyone familiar with the history of pro ribbon drivers in touring PA systems? I heard an Alcons system just recently (sounded...

Bob Ross
replies: 3 views: 324
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

Hi all - I apologise in advance - this is probably the most noob question ever posted on here! I'm in a six piece rock...

Bananayogi
replies: 5 views: 248
Bananayogi 5 hours ago

If you had the choice which would you go for - yamaha DZR10 OR kv2 EX10? the spl is lower on the ex10 so i need to know which...

gsc1ugs
replies: 4 views: 271
gsc1ugs 6 hours ago

I have an M32R, so I have the processing power of an M32 but not all the preamps. I was thinking about expanding through an...

smilinjames
replies: 0 views: 99
smilinjames 8 hours ago

I ahve an XR-16 and I am trying to setup a secure WEP. I have followed all instructions I have found to create a password...

pax_eterna
replies: 18 views: 333
AnthonyG 15 hours ago

I'm surprised nobody here is discussing this new console from A&H. Based on the price and features this is a more exciting...

Samc
replies: 18 views: 1,196
g.vitellaro 17 hours ago

Hello, I have been using an ew100g3 with an e865 capsule for the past 5 years. I now want to change the wireless system to switch...

pran21
replies: 2 views: 544
g.vitellaro 17 hours ago

I could not find a clear answer to my question anywhere so I created this new topic. I use in-ear monitors and I want to...

Bram01
replies: 8 views: 427
deedeeyeah 17 hours ago

Hey everyone I am pretty new to this forum and could use your expert advise. To set it up I have a country/ singer-songwriter duo...

Poormaniac
replies: 2 views: 706
gsc1ugs 21 hours ago

I got a newly built cathedral in town. The old, smaller cathedral building is demolished and a new one will be built in its...

1jordyzzz
replies: 7 views: 345
deedeeyeah 23 hours ago

Anyone rate these for FOH?

gsc1ugs
replies: 0 views: 170
gsc1ugs 1 day ago

Just seen Yamaha has announced a brand new powered range of speakers called the DZR :- YouTube From what I can see in the...

dickiefunk
replies: 93 views: 22,767
OneEng 1 day ago

Hi! I want to put a wheels on a few road-cases I own. These cases are not for touring, but I thought the live sound crowd...

jimj3114
replies: 6 views: 264
nedorama 1 day ago

Hello, we are considering adding remote I/O to our DiGiCo S21 by add a DMI3232 plugin card and two A168 stage boxes. Does...

le.chris
replies: 1 views: 228
samjones 1 day ago

Hi guys and gals. Looking for advice from the old and wise. I know it's a given that a generic 12" speaker will be more...

GlsgwMick
replies: 5 views: 360
hughshouse 2 days ago

Wondering if anyone has any experience mixing live backing tracks and feels like sharing their wisdom? My assumption is that...

jared_p_scott
replies: 10 views: 451
hughshouse 2 days ago

Hey guys! Looking for a bit of advise on buying a new mixing desk. I do solo gigs in bars and clubs just me and an acoustic...

gary2109
replies: 75 views: 1,997
tenderboy 2 days ago

I’ve been having a run of really nice small venues lately that offer all the right amenities to make the gig experience really...

Samc
replies: 13 views: 451
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

Hi I have a Behringer1002fx mixer. And on the transformer it says input 230V / 20W. and Output 2 X 14.8V / 2 x 500mA Any...

desperate dan
replies: 3 views: 272
12ax7 2 days ago

New user here - looking for advice / suggestions **if this is in the wrong forum I apologise** I am part of a Funk...

Wingo84
replies: 8 views: 398
Samc 3 days ago

I would love for someone to explain some things in layman's terms. Assume I'm a good live sound engineer with everything wired. ...

SurfAndSound
replies: 4 views: 357
SurfAndSound 3 days ago

i purchased a subwoofer for my rehearsal studio because the band projects uses many synth basses and electronic drums and it...

soulgolem
replies: 1 views: 220
deedeeyeah 3 days ago

Hello, I recently bought the Bose S1 Pro amp for busking and it has a really nice sound. However, I would like to perform with...

BlakeLore
replies: 2 views: 217
DrewE 3 days ago

Hi so I make v heavily electronic music but they’re still songs (not like loops or dance). I’m wondering what would be the...

cantmix95
replies: 6 views: 877
admana 3 days ago

So I bought a pair of new PRX418S subs and compaired to my JRX 218S's the JRX's give me way more thump! I am running the JRX218's...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 234
Pro Sound Guy 3 days ago

I'm working with a new venue, designing a sound system and advising them on acoustics. One thing I'd like to add is an SPL...

jerry123
replies: 5 views: 425
Samc 4 days ago

hi, I'm considering getting custom-fit earplugs for concert going and playing with my band (loud noise/rock/experimental). I...

oblo
replies: 0 views: 183
oblo 4 days ago

Hi all! I'm a FOH live engineer in a small venue, we've got difficult room with low ceilings, but generally handle feedback...

Behind the Glass
replies: 24 views: 6,921
MVelocity 4 days ago

Been touring with a brand new condenser microphone and XLR cable which has worked great for most of the summer except for two...

Samc
replies: 18 views: 939
Pro Sound Guy 4 days ago

Hi everyone, Just some advice to say whether a PA system that I have put together will be suitable. It is for a primary school...

mooruk
replies: 3 views: 294
Pro Sound Guy 4 days ago

So I've been doing studio work for a while now and I'm now moving to live work. I usually dealt with noise on instruments by...

GoldenH2O
replies: 1 views: 275
GoldenH2O 4 days ago

Hi folks, first post. Okay, I also know the Soundcraft Ui24r isn't out yet, but bear with me. I'm 63 and mix my own five piece...

gilded
replies: 99 views: 29,599
Bennylove 4 days ago

Hello All, I'm working on putting together my Waves Live rig, centered around an x32 as the interface. I've purchased a DL32...

Warren Sound
replies: 2 views: 459
Warren Sound 5 days ago

I have some nice(r) outboard pres and compressors that I may want to use with a venue's FOH console. This console has TRS...

Brent Hahn
replies: 15 views: 482
Brent Hahn 5 days ago

Hey All, Thinking of buying a Strymon Timeline being sold on C-List locally, relatively cheap (sub $380, no power cable) to...

Warren Sound
replies: 2 views: 227
Warren Sound 5 days ago

Hi there, this is my first post, I finally registered because I have a problem I can't find a solution for. I'm looking for a...

hcn
replies: 11 views: 563
hcn 6 days ago

Hi, my name is Philip Balzano and I'm a singer. I recently started working at a cafe that uses 2 flying QSC K12s and Mackie 1501...

pbalzano1
replies: 17 views: 564
pbalzano1 6 days ago

Looking for some feedback on the Yamaha MGP Series of mixers .. Specifically the MGP - 16x .. Have you tried? thnx

beatlets
replies: 16 views: 9,836
1jordyzzz 6 days ago

I'm working with a single chain for testing,learning LP and simplicity. With no plugins in the chain I have one channel routed...

MrM1
replies: 0 views: 217
MrM1 6 days ago

I've had the Touchmix 16 for appx 3 weeks now and can't figure out if there a way to give me more volume. Whenever I gain...

tayamaj
replies: 2 views: 249
tayamaj 6 days ago

I would love to know how big touring monitor guys build and run shows. What is getting automated between songs or song parts...

THE_NIK
replies: 2 views: 1,653
Samc 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I have my Xr18 set up as follows: all channels are sent to a Hall reverb on FX 2 with faders at unity, the amount...

Prosny
replies: 2 views: 279
Prosny 1 week ago

I'll be working in this venue in just over a couple of weeks, looks like it was designed for fashion shows with the catwalk in...

Samc
replies: 29 views: 1,026
Bstapper 1 week ago

Hi all, Have a question I hope somebody can answer. I have a Yamaha M7cl board that I am still currently using with a 24 channel...

Joadmz
replies: 2 views: 250
MIKEHARRIS 1 week ago

I wonder if anyone can suggest what MIGHT be the simple fix for my very old Yamaha p2050 Amp... Basically 1 channel won't pass...

funkyfreeform
replies: 3 views: 493
funkyfreeform 1 week ago

Hi, I'm currently looking to add a sub to dynacord 600 with 2 ev sx300's. I was recently advised by a sales rep at an fbt...

pjowsky
replies: 15 views: 610
DrewE 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search