The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 29,181
Whitecat 12th December 2012

This will be a 65 person chorus, with soloists, drumkit & upright bass, in a ritzy-doodle banquet hall of an exclusive golf...

joelpatterson
replies: 88 views: 1,906
deedeeyeah 36 minutes ago

New addition to the UPA line. Meyer Sound ULTRA-X40

Samc
replies: 0 views: 56
Samc 2 hours ago

Hi all, Looking for advice as I try to build a mobile PA system plus a recording rig with $20-30k available. I have zero...

adjacencies
replies: 2 views: 255
hughshouse 4 hours ago

Hi All, I’m looking to put a gig rig together for when I’m playing at church. I play the saxophone and an electronic wind...

DwarfCactus
replies: 0 views: 168
DwarfCactus 20 hours ago

hey folks, i have a serious question that has been burning my brain for years now. maybe i've become a dinosaur (i'm 30) but...

votingno
replies: 4 views: 539
hughshouse 1 day ago

Has anyone compared the relatively new "Core" version to the previous version? I can get a really good deal on the...

jetam
replies: 3 views: 382
jetam 1 day ago

Hi everyone. We're planning to buy XR18 for our small club, but the most crucial point is the crossover function. If XR18 can...

zvukoper
replies: 20 views: 23,339
marcomondino 1 day ago

Why can’t you guys mix bluegrass? I played a major festival this last weekend in a large city in Colorado. Multiple outdoor...

Lownotes
replies: 194 views: 5,721
gurubuzz 1 day ago

Hi guys, I’m an audio engineer from India and I’m looking at buying a used audio system. A few companies locally are selling...

Shimrei
replies: 1 views: 652
mmr305 1 day ago

We have a wireless system at our church Shure ULXS4 x6 of them. We have our system set to below. We are having drop outs on one...

arsmusic
replies: 14 views: 539
arsmusic 2 days ago

I am in a band and we are going to be playing in a permanent location. My violinist is looking into PA to amplify her violin but...

franklinstower
replies: 43 views: 1,306
bradh 2 days ago

Basically what I want to know as a musician who hasn't done a proper live gig since I was around 18 (28 now) but plans to with my...

LostintheBardo
replies: 11 views: 632
Samc 2 days ago

Hey everyone, I'm a solo artist and have a couple questions regarding live backing tracks. I'm going to be playing shows...

JonaWilder
replies: 9 views: 402
s wave 2 days ago

For those of you interested in using custom in-ear monitors in a live setting, this video highlights current top models. The...

kipiscool
replies: 4 views: 448
Samc 3 days ago

Hi! New to the forums, hope I am not asking in the wrong one :) I work at a small independent movie theater. We screen movies,...

oblo
replies: 11 views: 448
propianist 3 days ago

Hi everyone. Just took a gig with a little mom and pop circus. They are looking to upgrade the sound and light rig and are not...

Mixcore
replies: 11 views: 599
Mixcore 3 days ago

Moderator: If this should be in a different sub-forum, please move it. Thank you. On another forum we've been trying to answer...

rd2rk
replies: 9 views: 614
DrewE 4 days ago

ok, I have an EV RE-2 wireless with RE410 mic on the way and it just occurred to me, how do I put the TC Helicon into the Mic...

tomana
replies: 8 views: 4,293
Dumbo42 4 days ago

I have servere problems with my Wifi setup. I've tried replacing every part of the chain, cabel, router, ipad, even the mixer. I...

studie16
replies: 13 views: 12,020
timkro 4 days ago

Hey all, I am brand-spanking new on this forum, so if this is the wrong place to post this pleaaaase let me know. I have now...

Steelwing92
replies: 14 views: 576
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

I am wondering if I should try to delay FOH to backline ? I've read that common approach is to use loudest instrument (snare)...

brk303
replies: 88 views: 3,918
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

Right now I’m using a pre-Sonus 16-02 Board the older version. I’m looking for a mixer that is capable of recording the live...

Joecold1
replies: 13 views: 665
Mylithra 4 days ago

Hi everyone, Recently i am purchased few products for my sound project, it was a Behringer 802 Mixer, JamMan solo XT looper, a...

BH_Li
replies: 0 views: 316
BH_Li 5 days ago

Hi all, I live in New Hampshire and the winters are cold. I use passive subs, powered speakers, and two racks of power...

bvdd
replies: 6 views: 532
kojak 6 days ago

Hello, I’m looking to get a complete digital solution for live. I have seen waves LV1 and is good. I wonder if there...

planck
replies: 49 views: 3,257
Synetos 1 week ago

Hi. Would be interesting how those 2 models compare. There is absolutely no reviews on NuQ122-AN. How is it? Seems it has pretty...

roswell47
replies: 2 views: 631
AC2SPL 1 week ago

Hi all, I have to mix a musical theatre show (FOH) and they are using Shure PGX2 with SM58 heads. They use 4 of those and I...

bicarbone
replies: 3 views: 369
bicarbone 1 week ago

I really think that live mixers have much better ergonomics than control surfaces and i would much prefer to mix on the console...

Frantz
replies: 16 views: 862
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

I bought a Sennheiser e945 (wired model) today at Guitar Center Online and when it arrives I want to compare the interior capsule...

tomana
replies: 14 views: 6,643
kevincasio 1 week ago

So I have some mono beats and analog fx processing I’m doing in the octatrack. So my chain is Octa>eq...

goldenmean
replies: 6 views: 440
bhandy 1 week ago

Hi, After a happy relationship with a Soundcraft UI16 I decided to buy the new UI24R as it promised a number of features not...

irvined
replies: 69 views: 18,767
OneEng 1 week ago

Hello guys, I am new in here and I am doing a little comparison of Large-Format Digital Consoles. I made a little table...

Mr.Digital
replies: 7 views: 586
cheu78 1 week ago

As the title suggests, I am looking to start a live sound and lighting company in the near future and have been doing countless...

rrivero
replies: 44 views: 5,073
DJRAZZ 1 week ago

Hi all, I lead a weekly ukulele group which has grown now to about 45 players. We play in a large 500 seat club house in our...

redwoodguy
replies: 22 views: 647
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

I'm just looking for people to share stories of dealing with jerks/grumps and other forms of ridiculousness at gigs. At a recent...

bambamboom
replies: 457 views: 21,591
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hello need help, I m in the market, for Business Insurance for my Sound and DJ company...any suggestions or company you are...

Ray Keshwani
replies: 2 views: 358

YouTube This is my video review of the Wireless microphone and xlr U3 system by Xvive. In short, I find it an impressive system...

badsearcher
replies: 1 views: 621
Lontra 1 week ago

Does anyone know what the microphone / microphone stands are that The Beatles used at the 'Rooftop' Performance at their (then)...

gvdv
replies: 10 views: 1,266
gvdv 1 week ago

I work at a church as a production engineer and lead audio engineer. Our online campus is growing exponentially and our...

Anvyl
replies: 6 views: 543
maxiestudies 1 week ago

I'm currently building a playback/monitoring rack to tour with, using a Behringer X32 for a monitor mix and then sending a split...

alanrigbeey
replies: 11 views: 562
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

First I am a studio guy not a live sound guy. I started doing live sound for a Church were the previous guy just left. Anyways,...

arsmusic
replies: 6 views: 560
arsmusic 1 week ago

Hello friends, I am from Brazil and I have a console Venue SC48, after sending for maintenance the console came back without the...

heltongomes5
replies: 1 views: 306

Hello everybody I’m busking pn the streets. I already have a generic dynamic mic, but I would like to have a headset mic in...

Josh83
replies: 0 views: 298
Josh83 1 week ago

Has anyone heard these? Tom Danley was involved with the design. YouTube YouTube

Pro Sound Guy
replies: 3 views: 608
abzurd 1 week ago

Im still pondering as to which sub to buy that will be a good match for my P7000's i looked at the JBL STX 818S but i don't...

Guitarfinch
replies: 21 views: 1,425
mojo filters 1 week ago

Looking for a live sound engineer or anyone else that may have been involved in a tour sometime around the 1999-2003 time frame...

teleharmonium
replies: 0 views: 342
teleharmonium 1 week ago

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me answer a question? Which sure wireless mic systems are legal in Mexico? Any help...

1565audio
replies: 2 views: 462
1565audio 1 week ago

I just bought a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 for our keys rig at the church where I lead worship. It has 10 1/4" outputs. I need...

aj633
replies: 7 views: 684
aj633 1 week ago

I'm looking at the Zoom L-12 as a potential mixer for my band, for live gigs, and for recording (the gigs, even if the drums will...

Lelik
replies: 5 views: 465
Wyllys 2 weeks ago

Hi all, quick question of output dB levels... I am looking to re-design my FOH setup and I have two devices (mixing) that I...

pax_eterna
replies: 6 views: 513
Wyllys 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search