The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 38,443
Remoteness 7th October 2019

New console, see the attached video for all the specs, no pricing yet but looks AMAZING. Has proper PRO series pre-amps and...

DGL
replies: 119 views: 17,242
djryry 1 hour ago

Hi guys and girls, something basic but important today. I´ll show you my approach to set up a scene via the mixpad app from...

Andre Schaier
replies: 3 views: 236
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

i'm a drummer and have worked as a music director for a couple of musical outfits. The reason i've created this thread is that...

The10inchtom
replies: 18 views: 733
shufflebeat 5 hours ago

I've been running live audio for a number of years and am finally getting around to buying my own gear. I'm looking for a good 2...

Khojem
replies: 0 views: 95
Khojem 10 hours ago

Hey all! I've been a live sound engineer for about 7 years starting as a monitor guy at a music hall and eventually moved to...

BobGets
replies: 1 views: 454
willnich 2 days ago

Hey Everyone, I am battling volume levels with our PA systems we are using currently. While the worship band is playing there...

Professor R
replies: 3 views: 320
DrewE 2 days ago

I have decided that I want to go to college for live sound, but I don't know which college to go to. where did you go to college?...

Josh Z
replies: 22 views: 1,616
Josh Bird 2 days ago

Given the fact that the world of public gatherings is in the midst of what looks to be a one year "time out" this live...

hughshouse
replies: 11 views: 511
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

Hello! So I have a new project with a large group (40 people) that need monitoring. each performer has Dante connected...

kklemn
replies: 9 views: 505
caseyleesharp 4 days ago

Hi guys and girls, in my last video I tried out, if the TubeStage preamp can act as an emergency guitar amp. If you´ve...

Andre Schaier
replies: 0 views: 154
Andre Schaier 4 days ago

Please join in. https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/9393849/music-industry-blackout-tuesday-george-floyd-death

AC2SPL
replies: 0 views: 162
AC2SPL 4 days ago

Hi ya guys does anyone have any idea about limiter settings? I have Wharfedale Delta 218B subs rated at 1,600 watts continuous...

jacktheripper188
replies: 17 views: 637
jacktheripper188 6 days ago

I’m looking to buy used PA speakers and I’ve been burned before (possibly not on purpose). Is there any tips for making sure...

Patoloco714
replies: 10 views: 581
shufflebeat 6 days ago

Hi guys and girls, New user here. Today, I did a little experiment: Can the SQ Mixer´s TUBESTAGE Preamp model mimic a guitar...

Andre Schaier
replies: 0 views: 163
Andre Schaier 6 days ago

they all look identical, but do they sound the same ?

jetboatguy
replies: 5 views: 2,794
gundula 1 week ago

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong forum area, - mods please feel free to move if appropriate. I've just taken delivery...

ToTo Man
replies: 19 views: 631
ToTo Man 1 week ago

These subwoofers cost roughly the same. The specifications are somewhat ambiguous One claims slightly higher peak and spl....

Deleted User
replies: 9 views: 2,044
DJ Marvell 1 week ago

Hi all, So my wedding band has recently acquired the RCF 732A'S which are great and we're looking to add a sub or 2 to add...

Brothermalzone
replies: 10 views: 1,216
TAbands 1 week ago

Mobile Analysis setup question: I have an Apogee Duet that I started using with my iPad Pro and Studio Six Digital. I mainly...

That_Violin_Guy
replies: 10 views: 1,012
That_Violin_Guy 1 week ago

Hey all, My organization is getting things put together for an outdoor series of events. We do have some concerns as far as...

jbsounds87
replies: 6 views: 303
audibell 1 week ago

Drive-in concert with the music also being simultaneously broadcast onto car...

Ortus
replies: 2 views: 375
drezz 1 week ago

There are lots of online gigs playing during these coronavirus days. Virtual pub gigs with a few hundred in the...

S21
replies: 0 views: 196
S21 1 week ago

I’m going to be downsizing (living the full-time RV lifestyle) so I’m going to have to get rid of quite a bit of gear. I have...

DonnieFontaine
replies: 4 views: 289
Pro Sound Guy 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I am hearing hissing sound from my brand new rcf evox jmix8. Hissing is comming from HF driver, LF driver is...

Kibomaestro
replies: 5 views: 275
Kibomaestro 2 weeks ago

Hi Gearslutz, I currently run one LD Systems Maui 28 Gen 1 (two when I play more than solo) and I'm looking for a replacement...

jr4ah4eva
replies: 9 views: 4,287
Kibomaestro 2 weeks ago

Hello! I'm going to build a recording/rehearsal studio, I have experience in recording and I have an audio interface, but I...

Nuts
replies: 18 views: 406
Nuts 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, My church is currently using a Soundcraft Si impact. We are looking to allow in-ear monitoring for the musicians,...

Surftheocean
replies: 6 views: 411
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I am helping a friend to prepare a small live-set in a place where we won't have power. The idea is not to play loud...

licancab
replies: 10 views: 648
AC2SPL 2 weeks ago

I’m looking to enhance the sound of my keyboards and e-drums and wondering what I should be shopping for. Currently I’m...

Patoloco714
replies: 6 views: 284
Patoloco714 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking into to replacing an old powered mixer and two peavey 15" passive speakers. I have e-drums (primary...

GKing
replies: 3 views: 634
paul o 2 weeks ago

hey forum members, i have a pair of klipsch rp-8000f speakers that i want to start using for karaoke nights. I am planning to...

kris241314
replies: 9 views: 618
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I've been playing live with my Originals band for a couple of years now and we've got quite a Synthy sound to us...

milostnik
replies: 2 views: 291
js1 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I've been looking into some higher-end mics for live ambient minimalistic music where tons of details in the vocals...

nivviri
replies: 8 views: 2,554
phantomcenter 2 weeks ago

Has anyone heard the Turbosound TLX series of line array speakers? I see product announcements, but no reviews or anyone...

tonephile
replies: 24 views: 2,627
forrestaudio 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I've been looking into guitar cab mic clamps lately as I need a pair for my regular band. There's a 4*12 Marshall...

Dutchy15
replies: 9 views: 2,037
alednorris 3 weeks ago

Has anyone noticed that when you link 2 channels, the outputted signal drops a few DB? I need to put an RTA on it because I want...

zsjordan
replies: 17 views: 6,739
Calagan 3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm seeking help matching the mixer I just bought with some passive speakers. I bought an EV PSX 1000 for an absolute...

Dust2Life
replies: 6 views: 304
OneEng 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm building a 3-way PA and am wondering how to match power to my mid-range speakers. 2 cabinets, each with holes for...

directhitmedia
replies: 7 views: 515
Keith_df 3 weeks ago

I have a digital mixer with a power amp that is powering passive main speakers. I want to add active (powered) subwoofers. Can I...

rb5837
replies: 3 views: 331
Keith_df 3 weeks ago

Looking for a recommendation for antenna amplification/distribution. I have 8 channels of SENNHEISER EW100 G3 (wireless HH/Lav...

Vlad The Impaler
replies: 3 views: 466
AC2SPL 3 weeks ago

I play a mixture of my own music and covers live, using acoustic guitar, vocal and sometimes harmonica aswell. I usually take my...

M_nyh
replies: 1 views: 218
DrewE 3 weeks ago

Hi Folks, new to the forum. I'm the sound engineer in my local live music venue/pub in Scotland. Small place, roughly 300...

danielgbuchan
replies: 8 views: 557
kirkus 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble with this one lately. Here is what I intend to do: The aim is to fill the office of the...

simonsaysdont
replies: 6 views: 1,085
Gcomidi 3 weeks ago

Total noob question but here goes... I noticed that our Shure BLX24R mic receiver has two antennas. We have one antenna on...

MarcelNYC
replies: 3 views: 495
ND_Sound 3 weeks ago

this season, nightingale nests only 10 meters from my recording studio recorded him these nights Xf3IeSnN8u4

dedindi
replies: 7 views: 1,122
legato 3 weeks ago

Hello all, we have a StudioLive 32 Ai at my church and it is freezing up at the boot screen. I have been told by several people...

frankencat
replies: 4 views: 488
MIKEHARRIS 3 weeks ago

Hi there! If I have got an audio interface with balanced outputs and I need to connect it to the FOH desk, does that mean that...

mormo_dnp
replies: 13 views: 799
shufflebeat 3 weeks ago

Is it feasible to get a small (tiny) PA system that is on par with budget studio monitors, and for what sort of cost? If I...

VaultK
replies: 7 views: 650
Keith_df 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have a question that doesn't have so much to do with tech than it does with the role of a band's sound guy. I am...

kurama3114
replies: 4 views: 499
deedeeyeah 4 weeks ago

So I almost ordered a Deity V-Mic Pro, then heard a comparison to a Deity S-Mic 2 Boom and canceled the order.... Sort of...

AudioJunky
replies: 1 views: 311
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search