The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 38,239
Remoteness 7th October 2019

Drive-in concert with the music also being simultaneously broadcast onto car...

Ortus
replies: 2 views: 202
drezz 45 minutes ago

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong forum area, - mods please feel free to move if appropriate. I've just taken delivery...

ToTo Man
replies: 13 views: 350
ToTo Man 1 hour ago

i'm a drummer and have worked as a music director for a couple of musical outfits. The reason i've created this thread is that...

The10inchtom
replies: 11 views: 438
JayTee4303 3 hours ago

Hey all, My organization is getting things put together for an outdoor series of events. We do have some concerns as far as...

jbsounds87
replies: 5 views: 154
Thomas W. Bethe 3 hours ago

There are lots of online gigs playing during these coronavirus days. Virtual pub gigs with a few hundred in the...

S21
replies: 0 views: 78
S21 9 hours ago

I’m looking to buy used PA speakers and I’ve been burned before (possibly not on purpose). Is there any tips for making sure...

Patoloco714
replies: 9 views: 388
paul o 21 hours ago

I’m going to be downsizing (living the full-time RV lifestyle) so I’m going to have to get rid of quite a bit of gear. I have...

DonnieFontaine
replies: 4 views: 214
Pro Sound Guy 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I am hearing hissing sound from my brand new rcf evox jmix8. Hissing is comming from HF driver, LF driver is...

Kibomaestro
replies: 5 views: 207
Kibomaestro 3 days ago

Hi Gearslutz, I currently run one LD Systems Maui 28 Gen 1 (two when I play more than solo) and I'm looking for a replacement...

jr4ah4eva
replies: 9 views: 4,201
Kibomaestro 3 days ago

Hello! I'm going to build a recording/rehearsal studio, I have experience in recording and I have an audio interface, but I...

Nuts
replies: 18 views: 334
Nuts 3 days ago

Hey guys, My church is currently using a Soundcraft Si impact. We are looking to allow in-ear monitoring for the musicians,...

Surftheocean
replies: 6 views: 329
deedeeyeah 3 days ago

they all look identical, but do they sound the same ?

jetboatguy
replies: 2 views: 2,590
jetam 4 days ago

Hi all, I am helping a friend to prepare a small live-set in a place where we won't have power. The idea is not to play loud...

licancab
replies: 10 views: 589
AC2SPL 5 days ago

I’m looking to enhance the sound of my keyboards and e-drums and wondering what I should be shopping for. Currently I’m...

Patoloco714
replies: 6 views: 226
Patoloco714 5 days ago

Hi, I'm looking into to replacing an old powered mixer and two peavey 15" passive speakers. I have e-drums (primary...

GKing
replies: 3 views: 551
paul o 5 days ago

hey forum members, i have a pair of klipsch rp-8000f speakers that i want to start using for karaoke nights. I am planning to...

kris241314
replies: 9 views: 560
Pro Sound Guy 6 days ago

Hi everyone, I've been playing live with my Originals band for a couple of years now and we've got quite a Synthy sound to us...

milostnik
replies: 2 views: 232
js1 6 days ago

Hey guys, I've been looking into some higher-end mics for live ambient minimalistic music where tons of details in the vocals...

nivviri
replies: 8 views: 2,423
phantomcenter 6 days ago

Has anyone heard the Turbosound TLX series of line array speakers? I see product announcements, but no reviews or anyone...

tonephile
replies: 24 views: 2,558
forrestaudio 1 week ago

Hi all, I've been looking into guitar cab mic clamps lately as I need a pair for my regular band. There's a 4*12 Marshall...

Dutchy15
replies: 9 views: 1,967
alednorris 1 week ago

Has anyone noticed that when you link 2 channels, the outputted signal drops a few DB? I need to put an RTA on it because I want...

zsjordan
replies: 17 views: 6,662
Calagan 1 week ago

Hello, I'm seeking help matching the mixer I just bought with some passive speakers. I bought an EV PSX 1000 for an absolute...

Dust2Life
replies: 6 views: 243
OneEng 1 week ago

Hi, I'm building a 3-way PA and am wondering how to match power to my mid-range speakers. 2 cabinets, each with holes for...

directhitmedia
replies: 7 views: 462
Keith_df 1 week ago

I have a digital mixer with a power amp that is powering passive main speakers. I want to add active (powered) subwoofers. Can I...

rb5837
replies: 3 views: 269
Keith_df 1 week ago

Looking for a recommendation for antenna amplification/distribution. I have 8 channels of SENNHEISER EW100 G3 (wireless HH/Lav...

Vlad The Impaler
replies: 3 views: 397
AC2SPL 1 week ago

I play a mixture of my own music and covers live, using acoustic guitar, vocal and sometimes harmonica aswell. I usually take my...

M_nyh
replies: 1 views: 170
DrewE 1 week ago

Hi Folks, new to the forum. I'm the sound engineer in my local live music venue/pub in Scotland. Small place, roughly 300...

danielgbuchan
replies: 8 views: 469
kirkus 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble with this one lately. Here is what I intend to do: The aim is to fill the office of the...

simonsaysdont
replies: 6 views: 999
Gcomidi 1 week ago

Total noob question but here goes... I noticed that our Shure BLX24R mic receiver has two antennas. We have one antenna on...

MarcelNYC
replies: 3 views: 438
ND_Sound 1 week ago

this season, nightingale nests only 10 meters from my recording studio recorded him these nights Xf3IeSnN8u4

dedindi
replies: 7 views: 1,067
legato 2 weeks ago

Hello all, we have a StudioLive 32 Ai at my church and it is freezing up at the boot screen. I have been told by several people...

frankencat
replies: 4 views: 426
MIKEHARRIS 2 weeks ago

New console, see the attached video for all the specs, no pricing yet but looks AMAZING. Has proper PRO series pre-amps and...

DGL
replies: 116 views: 16,559
kimballmcgary 2 weeks ago

Hi there! If I have got an audio interface with balanced outputs and I need to connect it to the FOH desk, does that mean that...

mormo_dnp
replies: 13 views: 740
shufflebeat 2 weeks ago

Is it feasible to get a small (tiny) PA system that is on par with budget studio monitors, and for what sort of cost? If I...

VaultK
replies: 7 views: 576
Keith_df 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have a question that doesn't have so much to do with tech than it does with the role of a band's sound guy. I am...

kurama3114
replies: 4 views: 413
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

So I almost ordered a Deity V-Mic Pro, then heard a comparison to a Deity S-Mic 2 Boom and canceled the order.... Sort of...

AudioJunky
replies: 1 views: 252
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Hi! I am a young sound artist, with money for a new sound interface! I work with multiple output set up (acousmonium type,...

Lovelia
replies: 2 views: 456
jetam 2 weeks ago

Hi, I’m looking for a multitrack mixer. I’ve made some research and apart from the soundcraft 12 mtk, it is unclear if other...

engawawa
replies: 3 views: 332
AC2SPL 2 weeks ago

Hi, Who can tell me which Soundcraft Analogue console would be considered the "Flagship" of Soundcrafts consoles ?

Mikkolos
replies: 7 views: 909
jetam 2 weeks ago

Hi all, So my wedding band has recently acquired the RCF 732A'S which are great and we're looking to add a sub or 2 to add...

Brothermalzone
replies: 9 views: 1,060
OneEng 2 weeks ago

Need a digital live mixer for a permanent installation for live audio streaming (rarely video streaming) and recording in a...

Arseny
replies: 35 views: 1,712
1jordyzzz 2 weeks ago

I'm running a show from MainStage where I have 4 Channels Keys/Click/Track/Sound Effects. I have all the triggering sorted, I...

willrowson
replies: 0 views: 214
willrowson 2 weeks ago

I would really appreiciate any feedback on my mix recoreded in a dead room, best Muehle

MuehleF
replies: 0 views: 233
MuehleF 3 weeks ago

Hi all, first time poster, after some advice on purchasing a powered PA system, it will be used primarily for small outdoor...

Spinksy
replies: 3 views: 320
paul o 3 weeks ago

hey all, i've recently put together a pa system which consists of a EV ZLX12BT powered speaker behringer xr12 digital mixer...

kris241314
replies: 3 views: 350
mrufino1 3 weeks ago

I am considering which wireless microphone system to buy. The three options are under my consideration, which also fit my...

Jackie He
replies: 16 views: 567
Jackie He 3 weeks ago

Hi, After a happy relationship with a Soundcraft UI16 I decided to buy the new UI24R as it promised a number of features not...

irvined
replies: 108 views: 35,212
Pro Sound Guy 3 weeks ago

I am wondering if someone could tell me if the new Mackie pro fx v3 has adjustable effects. I have used the old cfx mixer with...

samster
replies: 7 views: 394
samster 3 weeks ago

Hi! Can anyone share any articles or starting points of the setup/gear/inputsoutputs that are used in lockdown concerts like...

tehuku
replies: 8 views: 683
JayTee4303 3 weeks ago

hello .. I would like to purchase products for my studio it is a live studio, and home studio I meeting with music band and...

Ehabmxd
replies: 1 views: 317
Ehabmxd 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search