The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Views: 1,400
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 38,941
Remoteness 7th October 2019

I am working on a church sound system from the 1980's. It is in pretty good shape considering the age and the usage it has seen....

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 1 views: 72
deedeeyeah 37 minutes ago

Hello, all. I'm looking at possibly picking up a Presonus Studiolive 32R rackmount mixer to simplify my live monitoring rig. It...

jjeffers
replies: 6 views: 1,795
AlecSp 55 minutes ago

Hello everyone, Please permit me to write a long post/rant/complain. Let me begin with a question: Does Allen & Heath not...

Xi100
replies: 5 views: 179
Xi100 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm starting to run outdoor shows and am having a hard time with getting my mix position in the right spot without...

kevut2002
replies: 15 views: 373
deedeeyeah 9 hours ago

I know these are not completely the same, but I wanted to hear your thoughts on using the room tuning Auto EQ in the driverack vs...

That_Violin_Guy
replies: 4 views: 230
deedeeyeah 10 hours ago

I recently "inherited" a used Mackie Profx12 mixer. I was hoping it would replace my bargain-basement Behringer mixer,...

kyleknapp
replies: 13 views: 1,860
Pro Sound Guy 1 day ago

The club where I regularly perform has - I suspect - some "dirty power." Although all the wiring is new and up to...

Jazzman1949
replies: 1 views: 86
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

The upcoming festival season will be long, include a lot of air travel and cover a lot of different countries, which means months...

Samc
replies: 93 views: 6,610
Pro Sound Guy 1 day ago

Just wondering if it's a local phenomena around here : I work in a theater , +-250 event a year , 99% of the DJ I receive...

fokof
replies: 13 views: 635
guze 1 day ago

Hey! I am an audio engineer, writing a dissertation on "the future of 5g within the professional audio industry" If...

MrSoundGuyAtUni
replies: 6 views: 235
Gorquin 3 days ago

I have a Small little roland SRA-260 From the 90’s w a broken fan. I’m only pushing a pair of Yamaha Ma-10’s in a small...

jml designs
replies: 4 views: 157
Pro Sound Guy 3 days ago

I have a Carvin TRX118N which is a 18" Neodymium driver w/4'VC in a Bass Reflex cabinet. I'm trying to streamline things...

Gorquin
replies: 33 views: 469
JayTee4303 3 days ago

Hi Folks, new to the forum. I'm the sound engineer in my local live music venue/pub in Scotland. Small place, roughly 300...

danielgbuchan
replies: 17 views: 980
OneEng 4 days ago

How well does the VT-737 hold up to touring? I’ve never carried outboard gear before but think this could be cool, since I...

audioboner
replies: 6 views: 320
edva 4 days ago

Hey everyone, I stumbled into this today and thought it would be cool to share with you guys. Pooch is one of my favorite sound...

Curtis.Cole
replies: 2 views: 188
mrufino1 4 days ago

Hey guys! So, me and the band are shopping for a PA system. The application of this will be a little peculiar,...

GMRod
replies: 23 views: 531
paul o 5 days ago

What kind of portable mp3 player is realibale for playbacks ? I see people usually use their iphones in airplane mode, but I...

TS-12
replies: 1 views: 181
Mixtech 6 days ago

Just ran across this and thought it was worth reading. Considering LN is one of the largest concert promoters, this seem like a...

turnstile
replies: 13 views: 620
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi! The "Cymatic Audio Live Player LP-16" is unavailable currently. Are there any alternatives? LP-16 - cymatic...

Exe2479
replies: 15 views: 7,567
makasi 1 week ago

Hi, This is my first post on here but i have used this site for years and found it very helpful. So lets see if it can be...

seanvstherobots
replies: 3 views: 2,518
makasi 1 week ago

Hi, After a happy relationship with a Soundcraft UI16 I decided to buy the new UI24R as it promised a number of features not...

irvined
replies: 110 views: 36,356
OldChico 1 week ago

I am confused and I need a little help. Yes, I am a neophyte. :) I just recently received my SC Ui24 and before firing it up I...

Telecruiser
replies: 9 views: 6,405
OldChico 1 week ago

Hey guys, just wondering what gear is good for doing a One Man Band type setup? Right now this is my setup: Boss RC300 which is...

OHanfmann1
replies: 4 views: 403
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

I'd like buy drum mics, for different, mostly bad sounding rooms. I am not really limited with number of channels, it could be a...

brk303
replies: 3 views: 250
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hello! We have a PA system with two subs (TS318s) and two tops (TS315) and we're planning for a wedding gig in an old barn in...

jallejulius
replies: 48 views: 1,523
jallejulius 1 week ago

Hi everyone, My wife has recently returned to DJing so we've spent the last few months getting her set up with new gear. She...

Robsta1
replies: 2 views: 345
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi guys! So I've been trying to crack the code to finding the best setup for live looping as I've found it pretty difficult to...

pppyyy
replies: 3 views: 980
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi, I'm considering buying speakers for a small outdoor PA. (for main speaker.)shiee Some of the candidates are BOSE products....

Granny Nakajima
replies: 7 views: 395
Pro Sound Guy 1 week ago

I’m going to be downsizing (living the full-time RV lifestyle) so I’m going to have to get rid of quite a bit of gear. I have...

DonnieFontaine
replies: 5 views: 506
Bugzie 2 weeks ago

As an aid to rehearsal, composition, and just plain jamming, I have a pair of 3 way Carvin LM-153s in the studio's live...

JayTee4303
replies: 9 views: 430
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

Hi Folks, I am interested in experienced opinions regarding power sources for outdoor events where mains is not an option. I...

Keith_df
replies: 9 views: 615
AC2SPL 2 weeks ago

Hey all! I’ve been digging around and I haven’t found much on this from recently so I’m going to ask — do you need a...

forrestaudio
replies: 31 views: 2,419
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

Dumb question time: I'm melting my brain trying to spec an amp for JBL control 1 pro speakers. The speakers have an RMS of 150w...

Welshhobo
replies: 28 views: 843
paul o 2 weeks ago

Hi guys. I'm sorry I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this. If someone with more experience navigating the forum...

kevut2002
replies: 2 views: 330
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. But i have a problem with my new(old) Soundcraft Folio SX. So i got...

Klauskaus
replies: 1 views: 207
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

Got a quandary for a drive-in concert series, sending stereo audio 240' to the projection room from the stage in front of the...

AC2SPL
replies: 7 views: 386
AC2SPL 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone For my final year of a Music Production Degree at university I am writing a dissertation on the influence of...

Charlieaw
replies: 9 views: 780
Thomas Reeves 2 weeks ago

Hi, Looking for a rack mount 16 channel mixer for under £1200. I really like the feature set of the Soundcraft GB2R, I am...

Smurf.
replies: 23 views: 8,324
elegentdrum 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, My wife has recently returned to DJing so we've spent the last few months getting her set up with new gear. She...

Robsta1
replies: 4 views: 354
Robsta1 3 weeks ago

I have decided that I want to go to college for live sound, but I don't know which college to go to. where did you go to college?...

Josh Z
replies: 25 views: 1,997
PsyKology 3 weeks ago

Hi, I would like to have PA equipment for small outdoor gig in places without electrical equipment. :rockband: Examples are...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 12 views: 739
Granny Nakajima 3 weeks ago

Hi guys and girls, after the "ALL REVERB Presets" and "ALL DELAY Presets" videos is here now the ALL...

Andre Schaier
replies: 0 views: 277
Andre Schaier 3 weeks ago

Hi, for educational purposes I'm looking for free live (not studio) multitrack recordings. What I'm specifically looking for are...

next
replies: 11 views: 376
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking into to replacing an old powered mixer and two peavey 15" passive speakers. I have e-drums (primary...

GKing
replies: 8 views: 1,045
AC2SPL 3 weeks ago

This mourning I was trying to find a way to run the SD9 offline editor on mac, and it worked! Like a charm! At this moment I'm...

Jordi V.
replies: 38 views: 19,201
jetam 3 weeks ago

I do a one-man show, in which all background music is recorded by me. It works really well in a technical sense, but somehow I'm...

Jazzman1949
replies: 10 views: 406
caseyleesharp 3 weeks ago

this season, nightingale nests only 10 meters from my recording studio recorded him these nights Xf3IeSnN8u4

dedindi
replies: 12 views: 1,403
legato 4 weeks ago

Given the fact that the world of public gatherings is in the midst of what looks to be a one year "time out" this live...

hughshouse
replies: 13 views: 848
jude 4 weeks ago

Hi guys and girls Well, this is a video for all you guys and girls, who want to make better stage plots. This little programm...

Andre Schaier
replies: 3 views: 444
nedorama 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys, i want to get a new old mixer for my live setup and just for jamming in the studio and driving/distorting my drums. I...

Klauskaus
replies: 2 views: 401
Klauskaus 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search