The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 35,161
Remoteness 7th October 2019

Hello, I am looking for a solution, a software based digital mixer. The main goal is to teach students to use digital mixers. I...

juanmar5
replies: 27 views: 3,635
floomby 10 hours ago

I have a gig coming up very soon, and want to have a better experience playing live than I have done in the past. I think part of...

kxbooks
replies: 11 views: 466
AC2SPL 14 hours ago

Hi all! I'v been running a (really) small sound hire company and have reached a point where I am getting multiple gigs booked...

JUST R0B
replies: 1 views: 186
deedeeyeah 16 hours ago

Its a bit of a research question- What PA would you use to cater for 100-350 people the easiest setup but also the best thump in...

gsc1ugs
replies: 6 views: 240
paul o 19 hours ago

i first only got to hear about this and couldn't (or didn't want to) believe it but i now know for fact that (at least) two large...

deedeeyeah
replies: 0 views: 257
deedeeyeah 19 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm struggling to get this live setup going as a solo vocalist, in short I want to sing live with a mono backing...

ragdollmafia
replies: 1 views: 205
Jason Valentine 1 day ago

sometimes i'm wondering... ...why every other band absolutely must take their own desk on tour?! ___ ___ what's happening...

deedeeyeah
replies: 6 views: 410
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hi, I noticed that there are already threads talking about this, but those threads are long and I feel that my posts will get...

Gonebytim
replies: 25 views: 7,788
OneEng 1 day ago

Hello, I am going to be the sound engineer for a group of musicians (approx. 14) this summer and want to take some time to study...

Josh Z
replies: 14 views: 1,428
gracehudditon 2 days ago

Hello, I’m looking to get a complete digital solution for live. I have seen waves LV1 and is good. I wonder if there...

planck
replies: 58 views: 7,545
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

Hi all - I've got a pair of Mach M154 full range cabs which have a blown compression driver on one if them. I don't mind...

alex_viper
replies: 1 views: 243
DownTheLine 2 days ago

Hello, Has anyone tried any of the directional speakers available in the market? Like panphonics, Sound Lazer, Audio Spotlight...

jjitter
replies: 13 views: 1,727
Mark hayashi 2 days ago

I have a few questions but first I'll explain what gear I'm using. I have a Boss RC300 loopstation that I use for live...

Marc Constantine
replies: 8 views: 11,389
Beensoup 2 days ago

Hey Everyone, this is my first post here so thanks to all of you in advance! I am running a set up in a corporate conference...

Paulantent
replies: 6 views: 389
Paulantent 2 days ago

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble with this one lately. Here is what I intend to do: The aim is to fill the office of the...

simonsaysdont
replies: 5 views: 387
MediaGary 2 days ago

Hey! Finally I want to run some VSTs (mostly Airwindows plugins) for live performances. Before investing in WSG and other...

Tomas Ve
replies: 5 views: 673
Tomas Ve 3 days ago

Signal path is stagebox to both FOH and Monitor X-32s, via AES 50, no problems there so far We prefer to have the FOH console's...

JayTee4303
replies: 1 views: 267
Tomas Ve 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I am looking to pick up local gigs in clubs and small music venues mixing live audio in the Midwest. As most of...

brandonaudio
replies: 10 views: 721
shufflebeat 3 days ago

Hey guys, since i'm not a pro by any stretch when it comes to live-sound, i'm hoping for some of your help. Here's the...

maticson
replies: 6 views: 341
DownTheLine 3 days ago

I'm surprised nobody here is discussing this new console from A&H. Based on the price and features this is a more exciting...

Samc
replies: 41 views: 3,373
hughshouse 3 days ago

Hello everybody, I would like to submit some thoughts I have been having on the matter of plugging several instruments into a...

NerdyFiddler
replies: 3 views: 317
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

Our 6 piece band (2 guitars, bass guitar, drum kit, sax/flute, congas, vocals by up to all 6 at once) needs a new mixer for stage...

pibroch
replies: 3 views: 266
jorn 4 days ago

Hello fellow gear heads! I have a specific question about choosing a stereo mix buss processor for live sound. The signal flow...

parkersurfs
replies: 4 views: 390
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

I work part-time at a local venue as a sound engineer and last night I mixed Liz Vice and Propaganda. Fun show, packed house. I...

B. Toast
replies: 95 views: 5,521
Wayne 5 days ago

I've heard a few theories what to do with the volume on current active pa speakers. Usually they are set to 12 o'clock but you...

Robot Future Man
replies: 57 views: 1,994
brew 5 days ago

I got 24 countryman e6 omni headset mics and they may have cost me a gig, plus they video taped the night for sale. The show...

shproductions03
replies: 20 views: 6,682
loujudson 5 days ago

Just looking for ideas.... When it comes to theater, I see alot more people asking for monitors. Obviously even being rung out...

deacea87
replies: 5 views: 331
deacea87 5 days ago

This year I had two very standout gig days that I'll always remember...the first was three festival gigs with the same band in...

Samc
replies: 5 views: 735
JayTee4303 6 days ago

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a way to train new and existing engineers for our church. We have a ton of cool equipment, but...

tcmx250
replies: 9 views: 541
DownTheLine 1 week ago

Sorry for long message, but I spent a couple days on this, including reading Shure's recommended materials and posting to Shure...

solo-act
replies: 5 views: 435
solo-act 1 week ago

Hi everyone. I just landed a deal that will allow me to use a 1000m2 space for my church meetings. It will seat around 1000...

michaelgunawan94
replies: 24 views: 987
Papanate 1 week ago

Hi, I play electric violin in a metal band, and I run the violin through an LR Baggs EQ box to the PA. In order to hear myself...

rak128
replies: 8 views: 4,239
Mikeradcliffe7 1 week ago

What’s your favorite quality mic cable that doesn’t break the bank?

Meriphew
replies: 4 views: 402
SRS 1 week ago

I'm looking for suggestions for a personal in-ear monitor that would go between my mic and the board. My only idea so far is to...

CarvinAbuser
replies: 6 views: 377
nedorama 1 week ago

I recently purchased a Soundcraft Ui16. Since many reviews mentioned drop outs with the built-in hotspot, I also bought a Linksys...

wftomlin
replies: 14 views: 14,770
Mywifeixt 1 week ago

Hi! The "Cymatic Audio Live Player LP-16" is unavailable currently. Are there any alternatives? LP-16 - cymatic...

Exe2479
replies: 14 views: 5,935
rotaxhead 1 week ago

Quick sidenote - when I refer to "speakers" I mean "presenters" and not audio speakers. One of my biggest...

nicholasr325
replies: 24 views: 623
Pro Sound Guy 1 week ago

Does wing aes50 support DL231

kk.taiwan
replies: 1 views: 333
JayTee4303 1 week ago

Yamaha CL1: I have stereo source plugged into ST1 via Omni In 1/2. Is there a way to send the Left and Right sides to...

engineejoel
replies: 0 views: 239
engineejoel 1 week ago

Hi everyone. I will be purchasing a microphone for my pastor moving into our new sanctuary. We will have 4 prx for our stage...

michaelgunawan94
replies: 13 views: 413
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

It's an ex hire unit, only used a few times. Wondering if there's anything I should be aware of before buying (no avid warranty,...

risemymuffins
replies: 6 views: 495
risemymuffins 1 week ago

Hey everyone. I just joined a new band where the leader has 2 QSC K-10.2's and 2 Mackie Thump 18s powered subs. He runs them in...

DJRAZZ
replies: 39 views: 1,515
DownTheLine 2 weeks ago

Can anyone tell me what this part is off the board please? it has blow and i need to know what caused it and can it be...

gsc1ugs
replies: 8 views: 471
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I just started doing my live show again after a 5 year break. My setup uses two 15" subs with Eminence Kappa...

bvdd
replies: 20 views: 615
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

New console, see the attached video for all the specs, no pricing yet but looks AMAZING. Has proper PRO series pre-amps and...

DGL
replies: 96 views: 9,750
PressRed 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm having problem with my live loop performance. I use Vocal(RODE NT2A) and Acoustic Guitar CORT SJ5X with...

Gary_O_MEREON
replies: 2 views: 278
RayHeath 2 weeks ago

The video is 1.5 hours long but it's well made and full of good information. XXHHglAcSYY

Samc
replies: 6 views: 589
Samc 2 weeks ago

I play 2 different fiddles on stage (one at a time). Each fiddle uses a clip-on condenser and therefore requires phantom power. ...

BigALRecording
replies: 9 views: 576
AC2SPL 2 weeks ago

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. I have a very strange digico issue today, I can’t seem to track down anything...

mrufino1
replies: 6 views: 684
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

I know V3 is only a couple of months old, but anyone have an opinion on this? Vita preamps vs Onyx preamps Old FX vs New...

russellwolff
replies: 15 views: 938
paul o 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search