The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 39,539
Remoteness 7th October 2019

Hello, does anyone know if I can use a TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 with a preamp, like a PreSonus TubePre V2? If so, what order...

MrBlue220
replies: 0 views: 44
MrBlue220 2 hours ago

Which Digital mixers allow to select certain channels pre-fader and other post-faders on the same aux ? Like in analog mixers

TS-12
replies: 13 views: 208
AlecSp 3 hours ago

I use Behringer HA400 for live, sometimes it drives only my earphones, sometimes one or two more. This small amp has 80 ohms...

alfaholic
replies: 3 views: 120
alfaholic 8 hours ago

Hi - in the market for PA speakers for a 5 piece rock band, playing small to mid size venues including outdoor gigs. Any...

Mike7300
replies: 145 views: 3,408
Mike7300 18 hours ago

Can someone explain the difference between these? I have an X32 Rackmount which I want to use so the band can control its own IEM...

Mike7300
replies: 21 views: 626
Jadine 19 hours ago

Hi - would like to buy a decent PA - looking into Yamaha DZR, EV ETX or JBL SRX right now. Still up for other recommendations...

koochey
replies: 50 views: 1,254
Chip Dixon 1 day ago

thx whitecat for posting this article! 'You're left to rot if you speak up': the abuse faced by female roadies | Music |...

deedeeyeah
replies: 5 views: 496
MIKEHARRIS 1 day ago

Hi guys and girls, I made a quick little video to demonstrate how you can insert your favorite analog outboard gear into...

Andre Schaier
replies: 0 views: 128
Andre Schaier 1 day ago

I am choosing sound equipment for a small middle school drama department that puts on plays and musicals. We'll be using 8...

spindlewood
replies: 12 views: 616
Chip Dixon 1 day ago

I need new plugs for the 24v fans for my Meyer UPA-1P. They use a 2 pin fan plug, but it is not a normal PC style 2 pin...

Chip Dixon
replies: 2 views: 139
Chip Dixon 1 day ago

New console, see the attached video for all the specs, no pricing yet but looks AMAZING. Has proper PRO series pre-amps and...

DGL
replies: 149 views: 22,812
cAPSLOCK 2 days ago

Hello everyone! I am needing to work towards building up a PA for a live rock/hard rock band. Currently I have some...

CoreyW
replies: 19 views: 1,002
OneEng 2 days ago

This may seem like an odd question, but it's based on a negative experience with "cheaper" desks, and I want to ask...

knadles
replies: 2 views: 171
knadles 4 days ago

Hello there! me and my team, consisting of us 3 lads, each producing music for a long time, and played in several live bands,...

Delphe
replies: 5 views: 1,261
Delphe 4 days ago

Long time pro musician. ( I'm old dude who recorded at the Record Plant, Jimi Hendrix studio in the village, Hit Factory, Regent...

cowboycurtis
replies: 13 views: 406
paul o 4 days ago

I'm looking for a PA for my practice space gonna primarily be for vocals only it has to be LOUD. the guitarists play with full...

oinkbanana
replies: 25 views: 1,633
OneEng 6 days ago

Hi there, We are considering buying the XVive U4 in ear monitoring system (total of 5x sets) for our band. Two members...

danbb
replies: 13 views: 296
S21 1 week ago

Hey there, One of the things that stands out to when listening to the best live performances is the lack of mouth/saliva...

b0se
replies: 4 views: 277
b0se 1 week ago

Anyone have experience with both Danley SH50 VS SH60? Would the still be considered the highest fidelity boxed i the SH...

hugo
replies: 6 views: 287
Crobar 1 week ago

Good morning I have a project involving live musical setup on a lake in Italy. It will be played on the lake, there is no need...

AleLab
replies: 0 views: 183
AleLab 1 week ago

Hi everybody ever so sorry to bother you lovely lot again ive recently purchased a yamaha 03d mix console and it came with an aes...

Glenn83
replies: 2 views: 223
Glenn83 1 week ago

I currently own a Fireface UFX, and I'm looking to add 8 more mic channels via ADAT for live use with my touring band. The setup...

DamoSyzygy
replies: 0 views: 152
DamoSyzygy 1 week ago

Hi guys, I've been using Waves MultiRack Native for a while and love it but are there any alternative softwares that'll do the...

Procyon
replies: 19 views: 22,153
alanadavid 1 week ago

I'm looking for a device in a guitar pedal format, that has, ideally, 2 outputs: 1 XLR to go to FOH that has an Amp/Cab emulation...

stevieotomy
replies: 9 views: 403
stevieotomy 1 week ago

Anyone have experience with any of these? Or any others? Was curious at to what the best option would...

Mike7300
replies: 5 views: 366
nedorama 1 week ago

Can someone recommend the most portable generator to power a single QSC K10? I found a few on Amazon that have handles on top....

Whatever
replies: 13 views: 469
kludgeaudio 1 week ago

I have a QSC K series system and an SRX835p at my summer home ... just because. So this is my frame of reference. I’m happy...

Whatever
replies: 0 views: 212
Whatever 1 week ago

Anyone have a suggestion for a powered sub that would work well in a small hoe studio as well as ocassional use in small club/...

gunion
replies: 11 views: 779
wweiss 1 week ago

Hi guys and girls, the wonderful Keith Johnson of Allen&Heath did a Q&A videostream answering many questions and I...

Andre Schaier
replies: 0 views: 199
Andre Schaier 2 weeks ago

I'm looking to buy two channels of wireless to use with lav mics. This will be for a small indie film shoot, but after that I...

jackchandelier
replies: 13 views: 374
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

I use a x32 at a church. We updated the firmware to the current Sept 2020 one 4.xx or so I forget. Anyways, now every time we...

arsmusic
replies: 2 views: 355
MediaGary 2 weeks ago

So I posted a thread about my band, using all IEMs on stage, with a drummer who plays Milestone drums - concert sized in rooms...

mikekay
replies: 36 views: 1,437
Frankie Mumbles 2 weeks ago

I bought a alto ts312 (1 for now and was planning on buying a second) I have tested it out at 0db and I can't hear any lows on...

Charlie 123999
replies: 4 views: 252
paul o 2 weeks ago

Hello all! I have a gig where I will be an electric guitar player for this band, but they also have these weird sounds they...

kevbag
replies: 2 views: 972
Tomacousticloop 2 weeks ago

Is anyone here familiar with these? I need a mixer that will be dependable live. Seems like it has everything I need. I'm just...

SirBullet
replies: 581 views: 173,537
matt pinchin 2 weeks ago

Looking for help picking an EIM system. I’m in a 5 piece band and recently got the X32 Rack. One band member has the...

Mike7300
replies: 2 views: 224
Mike7300 2 weeks ago

Looking to buy a 16 channel splitter, any suggestions? Was looking at ART S8, would just have to buy two since they don’t seem...

Mike7300
replies: 0 views: 235
Mike7300 2 weeks ago

Hope your all safe and well :-) Anyone had the pleasure of getting to know Danley SH50/60 and Renkus Heinz P3-12/15. About...

hugo
replies: 0 views: 190
hugo 2 weeks ago

Has anyone ever tried using an avalon preamp for live vocals? Is it worth it? Just trying to make vocals clearer and stronger.....

Don23
replies: 26 views: 3,973
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

Looking for latching mic mute for passive dynamic mic. The ones I've seen look like they short out both legs of the mic output or...

dylanmitchell
replies: 1 views: 218
cbc6403 2 weeks ago

Have stacks of old equipment laying around? I recently retired and one of the items on my "honey do" lists was to go...

Bugzie
replies: 4 views: 439
shufflebeat 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I'm looking for PA speakers for my keyboard that I will be using for 2 purposes. 1) To monitor myself on stage...

nicememe
replies: 4 views: 385
dickiefunk 2 weeks ago

I currently have a Presonus 32R rackmount mixer. One of the best things about it is that players can connect to it with their...

jjeffers
replies: 2 views: 401
jjeffers 2 weeks ago

I use a Boss RC1 for live looping shows like this: mixer 1 > input A looper, output A > mixer 2 > PA guitar >...

One Man Banned
replies: 0 views: 199
One Man Banned 2 weeks ago

Hello, Forgive me for not being sure exactly where to post this... My favorite all-time vocal mic for my voice by far is the...

DiamondPilot
replies: 5 views: 1,127
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

I have a Samson QV headworn mic whose only problem is the mic boom from the earpiece is too short! I'm wondering if anyone had...

Mikhael
replies: 0 views: 209
Mikhael 2 weeks ago

Hello everybody sorry for another post but once again I'm struggling hoping that someone will be able to point me in the right...

Glenn83
replies: 6 views: 447
js1 3 weeks ago

So I'm a big fan of the idea of automated shows. I'd like to try having a click track for all songs played live or recorded, so I...

eythoralex
replies: 2 views: 286
JayTee4303 3 weeks ago

Hey y'all, I need some help figuring out the right piece(s) of gear to get. I'm a guitarist and singer that will be joining my...

nickelwoundsteel
replies: 1 views: 261
AC2SPL 3 weeks ago

Anyone using the new RCF HD 10-A MK4? How do these compare to the other 10' speakers out there in the $500 price...

jazzgitter
replies: 5 views: 633
dickiefunk 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search