The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Live Sound

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 26,139
Whitecat 12th December 2012

I hear a ton of people bash on Behringer. I have an opportunity to buy an iNuke nu3000dsp for a pretty good price from a buddy of...

jditrapani
replies: 629 views: 30,429
Samc 15 minutes ago

I do a one man thing playing live basslines and keys with vocals. Trouble is my voice (which is probs average or slightly...

pax_eterna
replies: 6 views: 269
S21 22 minutes ago

Hi all, I am mainly a classical and Jazz pianist and I have been reconsidering my live sound system and equipment...

AlexMagnam
replies: 7 views: 349
AlexMagnam 3 hours ago

And by the end of August I'll work about 40 of them with various bands...mostly jazz, blues, reggae, world and rock & roll. ...

Samc
replies: 22 views: 877
Samc 10 hours ago

Anyone used these yet?

allan
replies: 1 views: 379
anadelman 14 hours ago

Here he is going through it all. :) YouTube

Telecruiser
replies: 4 views: 495
vogelchr 22 hours ago

Why are outdoor venues mixed sooooooo bottom heavy, inaudible vocals. I live in upstate ny and was at Saratoga to see SteelyDan,...

kgveteran
replies: 445 views: 25,893
kgveteran 1 day ago

Hello Everyone, so I've been struggling a little bit to find a unicorn that I would hope would simplify my operation. Sometimes...

badsearcher
replies: 19 views: 444
badsearcher 1 day ago

the signal coming from the xlr main out sends a distorted signal - like the sound of a blown speaker (the speaker is fine). The...

musenut
replies: 0 views: 216
musenut 1 day ago

You've probably heard this one before, and I've researched it a bunch but figured I'd ask here. I am in a 3 piece cover band,...

doctadre
replies: 11 views: 500
bhandy 1 day ago

Hello all, trying to educate myself here. My understanding is you only toe in speakers to avoid early reflections of side walls...

NiJoL
replies: 3 views: 339
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Because of a series of unavoidable and unforeseen events at the beginning of the week I had to change duties and fill in as...

Samc
replies: 0 views: 251
Samc 1 day ago

I perform a solo vocal show to backing tracks. I'm starting to book larger venues (150-300 people and am currently using 10"...

Watchguy10
replies: 7 views: 595
RetroFunk 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I am helping my friend aquire a small budget PA system for the concerts she hosts in her home, probably for no more...

sambaji
replies: 17 views: 619
blue439 2 days ago

I posted this in high end but didn’t get a response.. Hey guys, I need a nice crossover and eq for my mains.. running...

ToneAlive
replies: 12 views: 806
fedorM 3 days ago

Hi All, I am looking to get a powered mixer with 6 mic channels or more for a pair of : EV Zx1i-90 8"/ 1"...

blackjono2000
replies: 0 views: 253
blackjono2000 3 days ago

Hi all, I'm playing live in a couple days and I'm using an SP404 as part of my setup to play a few 'backing tracks' and to...

kxbooks
replies: 5 views: 361
The Beatsmith 3 days ago

I have two band projects. One is a full five piece band that does 80s rock music. The other is an acoustic Trio. 3 vocals and two...

1960lespaul
replies: 48 views: 1,417
benxiwf 3 days ago

Hello, Does anyone have any experience with the stereo line-array speakers, dB Technologies ES 503? Interestingly, there aren't...

sambaji
replies: 0 views: 306
sambaji 4 days ago

This is kinda funny because I"M REALLY OLD but those JBL horn lenses (maybe other companies made them too, I don't know)...

Analogeezer
replies: 7 views: 559
Analogeezer 4 days ago

Hi, I'm interested in buying a dpa 4099 for violin. Looking at photos there seem to be two different wind shields (google...

FiddleOz
replies: 4 views: 390
Dutchy15 4 days ago

The wife and i are planning a trip to the Nethlands and our hope is to plan it around a concert or two, or music...

kgveteran
replies: 10 views: 427
Dutchy15 4 days ago

Hi, I work in a school helping with the audio and lighting, I get by pretty well however I am not the greatest technical expert...

GSharpe
replies: 3 views: 311
GSharpe 4 days ago

TIA, I’m a studio guy but was recently asked to run sound for an old friend who’s a very good national act so I agreed. It...

DavidKmusic
replies: 7 views: 385
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

Hi guys! It s been more than 2 years since waves released the lv1 mixing system and it seems to me that nobody is actually...

mrc
replies: 18 views: 945
Aisle 6 5 days ago

Hello, I’m looking to get a complete digital solution for live. I have seen waves LV1 and is good. I wonder if there...

planck
replies: 33 views: 1,009
Synetos 5 days ago

Hey ladies and gents, We just got in a bunch of JBL VRX boxes (918SP subs and 932LAP) and I had some questions about rigging...

piratewizard
replies: 0 views: 307
piratewizard 5 days ago

I'm just looking for people to share stories of dealing with jerks/grumps and other forms of ridiculousness at gigs. At a recent...

bambamboom
replies: 264 views: 13,859
JimmyTurbo 5 days ago

Hi. Wanting to purchase a middle range graphic Eq for Live Monitors. It seems those 4 models stand out but which one is best and...

Monsieur E
replies: 28 views: 18,898
yamarolorg 5 days ago

Im looking for Contract Templates to give clients to sign prior to contracting to mix live shows. Preferebly in word or pdf...

TS-12
replies: 3 views: 372
TS-12 6 days ago

New ALTO models TX2/TS3 Alto | New Range of Professional PA Speakers | Rich Tone...

Macky
replies: 17 views: 1,222
binario 6 days ago

Hi Everyone! I have a Mackie 1202 VLZ mixer that I want to use onstage with my band to control our IEM mixes. Specifically I...

blakesco
replies: 0 views: 300
blakesco 6 days ago

Hi all, I'm new to Gearslutz so thanks in advance. I have a new XAir 16 so just started using it and cannot for the life of me...

Protonv5
replies: 2 views: 413
AlecSp 6 days ago

I'm using a little home brew powered cabinet (closed back, Peavey 12" Scorpion speaker) for a mini PA for the occasional...

Skip Ellis
replies: 1 views: 307
Pro Sound Guy 6 days ago

Does anyone know of a manufacturer or supplier of mics, presumably small dynamics, which can be strapped to the legs of electric...

shufflebeat
replies: 4 views: 307
YourBestFriend 1 week ago

Well well. Hi guyz and fellow slutz, I wanted to tell you about my vocal rack, which I am building. My problem: I rarely...

JakePaul
replies: 23 views: 1,568
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi, I hope this is the right forum for this inquiry. If not please let me know. I'm helping a place with their PA...

amaury
replies: 11 views: 441
amaury 1 week ago

I have a PA system I use for band practice only. For the longest time I have been running guitars (direct from pods), bass,...

ThickE69
replies: 0 views: 241
ThickE69 1 week ago

I have a PA system I use for band practice only. For the longest time I have been running guitars (direct from pods), bass,...

ThickE69
replies: 4 views: 413
ThickE69 1 week ago

Hey friends, My personal playback rig got stolen from the trunk of my car in Glassell Park last night. Fortunately it's only...

jonaslondon
replies: 0 views: 361
jonaslondon 1 week ago

I just bought a floor demo of a Yamaha MG124CX mixer today and was supposed to get a PA-20 power supply but what I got was a...

Normhart
replies: 0 views: 319
Normhart 1 week ago

Hello everyone! My (electronic music) band is working on a new live setup. We want to buy a rack on wheels in which we will...

StijnK
replies: 3 views: 412
StijnK 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm looking to get a 'personal monitor' gizmo (wired) for a keyboard player. These are the ones I've seen...

Jazzy
replies: 2 views: 374
Jazzy 1 week ago

I remember stumbling across a youtube video going over the different evolution of PA systems. One thing that stuck out to me is...

aspen1135
replies: 3 views: 618
hughshouse 1 week ago

Hello! So, I'm a music producer/drummer in a band based in Manchester, UK. We're currently in production of our originals, but...

baterax
replies: 13 views: 453
chris661 1 week ago

So I'm watching a youtube vid of Christina Aguilera and Jimmy Fallon busking in NYC Subway. YouTube I noticed she's using a...

facethewolf
replies: 7 views: 516
abzurd 1 week ago

Why not go with an analog rig if so much analog processing is necessary and so important? 333xHhg2zW8

Samc
replies: 5 views: 425
Samc 1 week ago

Hi folks, first post. Okay, I also know the Soundcraft Ui24r isn't out yet, but bear with me. I'm 63 and mix my own five piece...

gilded
replies: 92 views: 18,379
TexaCali 1 week ago

We have a Yamaha 01V we would like to figure out how to interface an ipad to mix from remote locations. We know you can do this...

Sean TM
replies: 6 views: 2,624
szupepe 1 week ago

Hello Everyone, This is my first year coordinating the sound for a local high school's marching band. I have a Yamaha 01v96i...

rskawinski
replies: 10 views: 3,655
szupepe 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search