The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 29,929
Whitecat 12th December 2012

I'll start from the beginning... I've got an important gig coming up and need to send tech requirements to the venue, and...

yazatron
replies: 7 views: 231
tribedescribe 2 minutes ago

Hello, what techniques you use to avoid soundcard disconnecting in the middle of a live set (or DJ set). I'm playing with 2014...

zafa
replies: 3 views: 248
Thomas W. Bethe 1 hour ago

Hi all, I'm a producer and mixer but have been out of game in terms of playing live, for a number of years, and even more...

The Beatsmith
replies: 0 views: 45
The Beatsmith 2 hours ago

Hi guys anybody have experience with Telefunken M80/81? I already have the MD9235 capsule and its amazing but I've heard some...

SStudio
replies: 13 views: 686
garysjo 21 hours ago

I was running sound for a band last night...the keyboard player had a gemini 15" powered speaker...it sounded good for stage...

goldenmean
replies: 1 views: 191
AlecSp 22 hours ago

What is the effect he is using for the echo/delay on his voice in this video. I see he has a microphone switch but, what...

Mansonite
replies: 0 views: 163
Mansonite 22 hours ago

Does anyone know anything on the powered seismic audio monitors? Upgrading my mains and want decent monitors that wont blow the...

Wisconsinjoker
replies: 12 views: 669
Govier966 23 hours ago

Hello all, i really want to upgrade my 2 way boxes with 3 ways and I've been eyeing these speakers for a bit and when comparing...

mikeyrad
replies: 50 views: 1,620
rockstar dave 1 day ago

Hi, I'm working with a community project that is renovating an old post office, sorting yard, and depot. The depot is being used...

wotnwhy
replies: 11 views: 655
MIKEHARRIS 1 day ago

Hello! I recently purchased a portable Samsung T5 SSD to use as a boot drive with an aging 2010 MacBook Pro. Primarily,...

ndelson
replies: 10 views: 503
AC2SPL 1 day ago

Hi there, I was doing FOH for a metal band last Friday in a pub, and I was experiencing an overwhelming amount of feedback on...

kevin119s
replies: 11 views: 847
bambamboom 1 day ago

I was offered some live mixing work today with a rather busy band. It's a lot of dates, a lot of inputs, but pretty good money....

mwalker.rock
replies: 124 views: 34,399
JHutty 1 day ago

The upcoming festival season will be long, include a lot of air travel and cover a lot of different countries, which means months...

Samc
replies: 16 views: 892
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

Looking for 1U live vocal effects unit for two mics. I assume running through my AUX send return channel to effect the the two...

tedconverse
replies: 1 views: 276
SStudio 2 days ago

Big VCA by Showtronics If you are ready to open the door to the very wide world of possibilities that cueing, processing and...

george.dyson
replies: 0 views: 274
george.dyson 2 days ago

hey everyone, this is my first post on here, though i've come back to this website many times over the years and it's been super...

speelburg
replies: 8 views: 328
kirkus 2 days ago

Hey, I'm being offered a free pair of STS speakers (image attached). I believe they are subs, but am having a very hard time...

danam0
replies: 2 views: 345
abzurd 2 days ago

Hi I play guitar in a covers band and am by default the ‘sound guy’ :) As we try to improve our shows I am thinking it...

UKMark
replies: 10 views: 479
tribedescribe 2 days ago

I just purchased a pair of EV ETX 10P speakers. I needed a smaller portable system that wouldn't kill my aging back. So my...

jimmymuffins
replies: 4 views: 335
jimmymuffins 4 days ago

UVWq-BbNNwA YouTube Music starts @ :55 This is not the first time I have heard this, but I have always been...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 4 views: 559
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Just seen Yamaha has announced a brand new powered range of speakers called the DZR :- YouTube From what I can see in the...

dickiefunk
replies: 74 views: 15,201
alanharvey 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I hope this is the right forum for this question. Guys in my band were thinking about getting grill cloth for our...

Dushan S
replies: 2 views: 361
audiospecific 1 week ago

Street party last night, I had a Zed-10, 2 UPA's and 2 900 subs. DJ was feeding me clean stereo. (As far as I can tell, some...

JayTee4303
replies: 15 views: 800
chris661 1 week ago

Hello, What is a normal temperature for amplifier Crown i-Tech 4x3500hd. I drive 4 speakers 8 ohm. Audio signal is not loud but...

Shalamov_V
replies: 3 views: 350
mojo filters 1 week ago

Hello! So i've spent days researching and decided to go with DBR12s as my first entry level Pro speaker kit. I bought...

Ryoukos
replies: 5 views: 296
abzurd 1 week ago

Hello everyone I need some advice that will help me improve the sound of my Nord electro 5d live. I have some passable sounds at...

Arsun
replies: 7 views: 483
Arsun 1 week ago

Mother-in-law has asked me to give her little old small town church a new sound system (as well as some video and streaming...

thefunkybeat
replies: 36 views: 921
thefunkybeat 1 week ago

I finally moved into a house that has a decent basement for rehearsals after 30 years of terrible rehearsal spaces. The only...

Jfingaz123
replies: 2 views: 403
kodebode 1 week ago

Hi there, This is my first póst in here. I´m building up a PA system to take out in the city and promote gigs (the forums...

KowalskiKowalski
replies: 2 views: 352
Wyllys 1 week ago

So I have been searching for awhile now for this answer and I cannot find definitively. The Midas M32 boasts that via AES50 you...

videoeditor08
replies: 4 views: 472
AlecSp 1 week ago

Good evening and hey this is my first post and it might sound tricky too : )) i am switching instruments with a bassbone...

Zsolt
replies: 0 views: 300
Zsolt 1 week ago

Hello, i have a Soundcraft SI Impact. I have many Problems with the Visi Remote and Visi Listen App. The connection tears off...

Yoschi123
replies: 1 views: 371
bambamboom 1 week ago

Hi there, I've had a few events where I'm controlling a Yamaha CL5 remotely with the Yamaha iPad app so that I can walk...

Tommy1518
replies: 2 views: 384
shufflebeat 1 week ago

I'm looking for ideas for hardware control of software plugins... I'm looking to have a system I can carry that gives me some...

slinlexa
replies: 0 views: 293
slinlexa 1 week ago

Have an opportunity to get this board for a small theatre/ auditorium. Low hours used under 600 bucks. Good deal or no. Small...

Theodore G
replies: 8 views: 493
AlecSp 1 week ago

Hey all. I've been playing out with a certain setup for awhile now and it's a crap shoot of what happens when FOH engineers plug...

ToneG
replies: 10 views: 748
ToneG 1 week ago

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has any ideas. In a couple of different venues, using different PAs and power, I have had...

jacwally
replies: 2 views: 335
jacwally 1 week ago

Hey, I’m new to the forum so I’m sorry if this is the wrong area. Does anyone have any recommendations on battery powered PA...

cyjhoorns
replies: 7 views: 1,654
Drasparagus 1 week ago

While I'm reticent to add yet another vocal-mic thread . . . I enjoy those over on Remote Possibilities where people post clips...

kirkus
replies: 2 views: 391
kirkus 1 week ago

We have a lot of stereo backing tracks without clicks, since we don't have a drummer, just 2 singers a keyboard player and a...

giorgioblues
replies: 15 views: 9,162
Addni 2 weeks ago

No, this isn't a rant about X32's being better than other consoles in its price range. It's about what best facilitates touring...

AC2SPL
replies: 183 views: 13,035
AC2SPL 2 weeks ago

Anyone using one of these as a live mixer? The limited reviews I’ve seen are mainly positive, but also more from people using...

Greedy
replies: 11 views: 639
DJRAZZ 2 weeks ago

hello this will be a live show and about 200 singers will walk a side a river singing and they will arrive to a place where...

MikeMendes
replies: 6 views: 424
Wyllys 2 weeks ago

You've probably heard this one before, and I've researched it a bunch but figured I'd ask here. I am in a 3 piece cover band,...

doctadre
replies: 39 views: 3,010
jetam 2 weeks ago

How would you guys go about hooking up 4 JBL SRX818SP subs and 4 JBL SRX815 tops? I have only 2 L & R xlr outputs from my...

EspeeTraxxx
replies: 5 views: 469
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

Why are outdoor venues mixed sooooooo bottom heavy, inaudible vocals. I live in upstate ny and was at Saratoga to see SteelyDan,...

kgveteran
replies: 515 views: 33,490
Samc 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys! I'm new here, so excuse me if i'm somehow in the wrong section. But I need to figure something out and cannot...

Levo
replies: 0 views: 290
Levo 2 weeks ago

I'm wondering if anyone could explain the process of recording a live performance from a digital mixer through Dante Via into...

3DP Records
replies: 4 views: 471
3DP Records 2 weeks ago

Feed a power amp a signal it can't reproduce and the upper regions of the waveform disappear, neatly omitted, or clipped off, via...

JayTee4303
replies: 7 views: 446
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

I wasn’t sure which subforum to post this on but this seemed the most suitable. I’ve been stumped for the past couple weeks....

gonomo
replies: 1 views: 414
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search