The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 31,372
Whitecat 12th December 2012

I am (replacing) Melting X-overs before blowing JBL VRX 8" speakers ... makes no frekin sense to me .. must be a design...

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 55
RightOnRome 1 hour ago

Hi all! I’m working through a design that would support mixing in the crowd sounds (singing along) to the FOH... so feeding...

jacks77874
replies: 1 views: 104
rockstar dave 2 hours ago

Not mustang, "Strangest" I'd love to hear some of the stories about the crazy things you'll had to deal with. For me...

DownTheLine
replies: 18 views: 846
drBill 16 hours ago

I've been researching how to use Backing Tracks (BT)/Click Tracks (CT) using my drummer's SPD-SX and have a couple questions...

TROIA
replies: 8 views: 1,901
giovannidrums 19 hours ago

Why are outdoor venues mixed sooooooo bottom heavy, inaudible vocals. I live in upstate ny and was at Saratoga to see SteelyDan,...

kgveteran
replies: 527 views: 36,439
kgveteran 1 day ago

Here's my proposed setup: (I already own all the gear) Behringer S32 stagebox (same as Midas DL32) Klark Teknik...

r2b2
replies: 6 views: 837
SplashChoke 1 day ago

Hey people. I'm looking for a solution to my live performances with a band I just joined. I'd like to purchase the most...

Muskman
replies: 5 views: 591
JayTee4303 1 day ago

Hi all, I wondered if it's possible on a X32 to record multitrack, without the use of a computer/DAW? I know you can record...

Muggemepper
replies: 4 views: 532
San jose 1 day ago

How I can calibrate the faders on Digico SD 10 ? I think that I need quit to windows but Im not really sure

piicallo
replies: 0 views: 716
piicallo 2 days ago

The upcoming festival season will be long, include a lot of air travel and cover a lot of different countries, which means months...

Samc
replies: 76 views: 4,049
Samc 2 days ago

Hey Slutz, I worked most of the time in my own studio and occasionally mixed some live shows in smaller venues. I wonder why I...

TJ99
replies: 34 views: 1,066
deedeeyeah 3 days ago

Good afternoon Slutz, I've previously worked for a regional production company and looking to build a rig of my own to cover...

BigFireProd
replies: 12 views: 902
Jim Vee 3 days ago

Is anyone here familiar with these? I need a mixer that will be dependable live. Seems like it has everything I need. I'm just...

SirBullet
replies: 577 views: 157,385
lampmeister 3 days ago

I'm currently working out the logistics of setting up Church in a movie theater. One of the outstanding issues is power for each...

MallowMedia
replies: 8 views: 684
Wyllys 4 days ago

Hello, I’m looking to get a complete digital solution for live. I have seen waves LV1 and is good. I wonder if there...

planck
replies: 50 views: 4,770
freqbe 4 days ago

I play in a band that uses an LR Baggs DI as part of the live setup. This DI doesn't have a ground lift for whatever...

foul_owl
replies: 6 views: 694
fried fingers 4 days ago

Dear every single live sound mixer/engineer who runs their live sound in mono: I have a serious live sound problem. I am in a...

BuyBull
replies: 662 views: 44,693
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

I want to improve my live audio knowledge and am finding it difficult to find a good online learning resounrce. things im...

deveas
replies: 1 views: 443
deedeeyeah 5 days ago

Hey, I was recently told by my local dealer that the PL Pro DMC is higher quality and performs better per feature than the PL8...

LilQuestionAsker
replies: 1 views: 690
Bstapper 5 days ago

My company is moving and I was able to take home their old PA system as we will not be needing it in our new building. Never...

erikzen
replies: 3 views: 459
erikzen 5 days ago

Hi guys, i would appreciate some help&advice from you guys :D So, I’m a musician, saxophe player. I do some small gigs...

MaGushoff
replies: 1 views: 408
mojo filters 5 days ago

Hi Mates! Looking for a new professional wireless system. I'm Mobile DJ and want buy the best Microphone Wireless System...

f0r3m4n
replies: 16 views: 913
MIKEHARRIS 6 days ago

Yamaha CL1: I know via the Channel Job that you can copy or move a channel within the current scene. But, is it possible to...

engineejoel
replies: 1 views: 524
deedeeyeah 6 days ago

Hi guys, I would like to have some advices and tips for a small main PA FOH. We play metal in small/medium venues like pubs and...

Metallica
replies: 8 views: 646
Metallica 6 days ago

I have two band projects. One is a full five piece band that does 80s rock music. The other is an acoustic Trio. 3 vocals and two...

1960lespaul
replies: 52 views: 4,413
2manyrocks 1 week ago

I've been asked to record a gig via an X32. I will plan to record to a laptop using the USB interface of the X32. But I'm a...

dontsimon
replies: 7 views: 637
dontsimon 1 week ago

Hey all, it seems like there’s a shortage of streamlined solutions to communicate signal from a mixer to an active loudspeaker...

badsearcher
replies: 36 views: 7,406
Phoenix9 1 week ago

Just getting this out there for search purposes, because it was hard for us to find any information about this... Situation:...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 682
illynoise 1 week ago

this season, nightingale nests only 10 meters from my recording studio recorded him these nights Xf3IeSnN8u4

dedindi
replies: 4 views: 538
dedindi 1 week ago

Forgive what may seem like a ridiculously easy question, but I've no experience with "preamps", not with Mics nor for...

Toddskins
replies: 5 views: 617
stixstudios 1 week ago

What's up, slutz? This is more of a straight-up business question, but how would you handle this situation: I've done 4...

wpaldridge
replies: 7 views: 956
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hello dear slutz! I've been becoming more and more decided to use only hardware gear on my live setup. There's something about...

De Almeida
replies: 1 views: 689
hughshouse 1 week ago

Hi All! Switching my bands backing tracks over from a roland spd-s to a laptop. SPDS has worked ok but quality is LOW. I...

chamelious
replies: 9 views: 1,351
CityEscapeMe 1 week ago

Hi guys! It s been more than 2 years since waves released the lv1 mixing system and it seems to me that nobody is actually...

mrc
replies: 37 views: 3,169
hughshouse 1 week ago

Hey All, Looking for suggestions on how to mic and what mics to use for a backstage chorus of a musical theatre show....

desertfender
replies: 12 views: 791
desertfender 1 week ago

Hi, I'm updating a system for a church, the room is approx 15m wide x 25m long. There is an existing single sub at stage...

John Caf
replies: 7 views: 828
John Caf 1 week ago

Looking for recommendations on a mixer for use in corporate events. The bulk of the program is spoken word... keynote...

Beekman
replies: 17 views: 1,020
mrufino1 1 week ago

The Lewitt MTP 940 CM hand held condenser microphone was designed for both studio and stage use. It has a large 1” diameter...

Samc
replies: 40 views: 2,537
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi everybody, I hope you are all well! I’m having some severe issues with sound on live gigs and would hugely appreciate...

pandaking
replies: 29 views: 1,325
Bushman 1 week ago

First post. Stupid mistake, please go easy etc.. Brand new pair of HH Vector VRE-12 passive speakers, plugged into a QSC RMX...

Michael909
replies: 9 views: 907
JEK3 1 week ago

I should already know this... but I don't. Time to fix that. Line output... from a Lectro receiver, set to 0 dB. (Mostly... I...

JayTee4303
replies: 61 views: 1,398
DownTheLine 1 week ago

Hi, With my bassist we're getting tired of cables, when we play a show on medium/big stages we want to move more without...

Hatov
replies: 5 views: 605
mdlaat 1 week ago

I haven’t posted for ages but am looking at buying a new live mixer and have a query that I cant find an answer too. If you...

Mrhstudio
replies: 3 views: 699
azlan121 2 weeks ago

HI, new to forum, but need your help. I have a Behringer PMH1000, some Peavey 15s, a used Peavey CS-400 power amp I was just...

psongman
replies: 14 views: 8,609
stixstudios 2 weeks ago

If anyone has one, knows a source, or knows of a DL, I'd appreciate it. PM me please since I am rarely on this...

tourtelot
replies: 0 views: 647
tourtelot 2 weeks ago

Just seen Yamaha has announced a brand new powered range of speakers called the DZR :- YouTube From what I can see in the...

dickiefunk
replies: 83 views: 18,793
OneEng 2 weeks ago

Presonus came out with new StudioLive III "S" models. It seems to me that the 32SC replaced the 16... But... the 32SC...

tshort
replies: 0 views: 617
tshort 2 weeks ago

Hello, i have a Soundcraft SI Impact. I have many Problems with the Visi Remote and Visi Listen App. The connection tears off...

Yoschi123
replies: 3 views: 752
tshort 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm an FOH engineer for a jazz accordionist, and after several trials on different microphones, I tried yesterday 2 Kms105...

MrSedor
replies: 12 views: 804
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Hi Gearslutz could you please advise me, I have currently a little Midas MR12, not bad! but I would like to buy something better...

KIDBILL
replies: 4 views: 640
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search