The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 30,414
Whitecat 12th December 2012

People in bands like to suffer, it's easy as that. Why else would they be in it? The business of rejection, humilation and...

frans
replies: 112 views: 21,586
mixkitchen 56 minutes ago

A. Line arrays and on demand power amps..no bottom..very "cab forward" in the 2.7 -5 k range to the point of...

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 176
Samc 58 minutes ago

So i'm re-doing my backing tracks. We are a 2 piece rock band Live Guitar, vocals and drums. Bass/ synth / doubles through the...

vashuba
replies: 3 views: 310
hughshouse 1 hour ago

Hi there, I'm a professional event technician, this is what I do for a living. Sound is my strongest field, did many small to...

MrCoolIce
replies: 10 views: 438
chris661 3 hours ago

Hello I recently bought a allen & heath zedifx 10 mixer. And I was wondering if i can use the one of the 4 xlr inputs as...

Kladder
replies: 7 views: 324
Kladder 16 hours ago

Hi Guys, What is the best 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable you can buy? I don't find any to be really convincing... I need it...

De Rien
replies: 9 views: 503
Pro Sound Guy 22 hours ago

First in all of the pro audio forums it's the same , 100+ views and VERY little help , C'mon if you can help a bit by shedding...

djrnno
replies: 18 views: 604
Pro Sound Guy 22 hours ago

After much gigging and working out my sound, here's what i've got and what i'm working towards. Currently: Shure KSM8 ->...

knariman
replies: 23 views: 867
marssound 1 day ago

I'll start from the beginning... I've got an important gig coming up and need to send tech requirements to the venue, and...

yazatron
replies: 24 views: 908
frequencyfit 1 day ago

Here's my proposed setup: (I already own all the gear) Behringer S32 stagebox (same as Midas DL32) Klark Teknik...

r2b2
replies: 0 views: 232
r2b2 1 day ago

Hi, I can’t seem to find a loop pedal with multiple channels to loop, and multi instrument input capability, that has...

jah_mezzzz
replies: 5 views: 473
ladysaraha 1 day ago

Title kinda says it all , Getting a wireless mic for one of the singers in the band , going USED , Both are about the same price...

djrnno
replies: 7 views: 370
kirkus 1 day ago

Easy question . pro. cons ? How doe they compare to Shure psm 200-300? Let me know please Thanks in advance

djrnno
replies: 1 views: 268
finleysound 1 day ago

Someone posted a pic of a live gig that had just two SM58s. I commented on my distaste for such a set up, someone replied with...

NoteKnotion
replies: 113 views: 5,262
bitman 2 days ago

Hi, Im really keen on getting a start in live audio and want someone to shadow preferably in London. I have plenty of...

joewoolley91
replies: 2 views: 316
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

Hi everybody, I hope you are all well! I’m having some severe issues with sound on live gigs and would hugely appreciate...

pandaking
replies: 19 views: 683
Wyllys 2 days ago

So, I want to be able to connect a laptop or tablet headphone output (set to mono of course) to my Sennheiser SK 100 G3, I'm also...

badsearcher
replies: 0 views: 242
badsearcher 3 days ago

Received a couple of these, not sure if they're still useful nowadays for anything (yeah yeah I know, plug 'em in and try 'em...

gravyface
replies: 0 views: 243
gravyface 3 days ago

Hi Gearslutz, I currently run one LD Systems Maui 28 Gen 1 (two when I play more than solo) and I'm looking for a replacement...

jr4ah4eva
replies: 8 views: 2,468
Trials4me 4 days ago

Have been using shure PGX-D for more than 5 years, (and recently got blx). I use wired mics for the band and 2-3 wireless mics...

TS-12
replies: 8 views: 427
The Juice 4 days ago

Anyone know of any forums to put touring bands and production personel in contact? I've googled to no avail. Oh, and sorry if...

Beaker02
replies: 9 views: 10,385
josephars 5 days ago

New addition to the UPA line. Meyer Sound ULTRA-X40

Samc
replies: 15 views: 2,122
SStudio 5 days ago

Hello, right now we use a phone with backing tracks that have the left side going to a headphone amp with the click and vocals of...

edude15000
replies: 1 views: 286
DrewE 5 days ago

Need help figuring this out and if it’s possible. I’m trying to have the utrack24 trigger the all start/stop on the Boss...

truecerin
replies: 0 views: 229
truecerin 5 days ago

I have 4 channels of PSM900 in the G7 (506-541) band. I'm planning to add 4-7 channels of ULXD/QLXD in the next year or so, but...

grantlack
replies: 5 views: 614
bhandy 5 days ago

besides other work, i'm regularly mixing a few shows on an annual jazz fesival or assist guest engineers or do monitors for...

deedeeyeah
replies: 47 views: 2,045
Samc 5 days ago

Hello everyone! I'm a trumpet player in a nationally touring band playing mid-size (800-1200 cap) rooms. I've observed that at...

phen0men0n
replies: 35 views: 4,805
jfpenkala 6 days ago

I just bought 1 of each and I'm testing them side by side. I must say both sound excellent just testing on vocals. I've been...

Diegel
replies: 19 views: 6,527
Lorenzop 6 days ago

I don't own an X or M-32, yet, but I've been pushing faders for a few years (decades) and I've worked on a -32 enough to know my...

JayTee4303
replies: 5 views: 534
mrufino1 1 week ago

I have to share a great new discovery. I bought a great set of blue tooth cordless ear buds recently, i can’t say enough about...

GreenNeedle
replies: 2 views: 419
GreenNeedle 1 week ago

Hi I play guitar in a covers band and am by default the ‘sound guy’ :) As we try to improve our shows I am thinking it...

UKMark
replies: 11 views: 751
mountfords 1 week ago

The upcoming festival season will be long, include a lot of air travel and cover a lot of different countries, which means months...

Samc
replies: 22 views: 1,528
Samc 1 week ago

I work for a performing arts center that is looking to install 4 sets of small delays. Rather than use up my outputs on the...

jbsounds87
replies: 8 views: 846
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

anyone got some experience/is familiar with the turbosound flashline mini (tfs-550h and tfs-550l) line array? would be interested...

deedeeyeah
replies: 12 views: 976
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Dear Slutz, I have enjoyed finding answers on Gearslutz for years. I hope someone else finds my info helpful too. I...

Dano Clam
replies: 0 views: 402
Dano Clam 1 week ago

I’m a bass player and I recently picked up an SVT. With my old amp I used relatively clean tones before and sent a pre-DI. ...

screamingdaisy
replies: 9 views: 610
Sagecoll 1 week ago

Howdy gang. Bit of a lurker, first time poster yadda yadda yadda. Apologies if its the wrong thread, if someone wouild be kind...

Davemersis
replies: 11 views: 509
Sagecoll 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm a producer and mixer but have been out of game in terms of playing live, for a number of years, and even more...

The Beatsmith
replies: 4 views: 550
Sagecoll 1 week ago

Hi guys anybody have experience with Telefunken M80/81? I already have the MD9235 capsule and its amazing but I've heard some...

SStudio
replies: 17 views: 1,209
Sagecoll 1 week ago

Hello, Just to make it clear, if you think that another digital mixer would be better in the given price range (around...

dika23
replies: 35 views: 1,287
loujudson 1 week ago

A VIP speaker at international conferences has a quiet voice. His Schoeps CCM41 and Audix M1280B mics have LED reading lights on...

Mobetternow
replies: 27 views: 982
Christof 1 week ago

I had recently upgraded my small venue speakers from Yamaha DSR12 to RCF NX45-A. (Yes, they sound way better.) I also had to add...

RawDepth
replies: 1 views: 361
Pro Sound Guy 1 week ago

Hi, Currently, my setup: Mic => Channel Strip => Mixer => USB interface => DAW/Macbook Mic (KSM9/TLM102) => UA...

kevinksu
replies: 6 views: 448
DrewE 2 weeks ago

Got a question for any Behringer owners using an X-Touch with an X32. Im going to be doing sound for a band that has the X32...

Pyramid City
replies: 12 views: 6,514
wado1942 2 weeks ago

I'm really hoping that someone can shed some light on this for me. I have 3 Sennheiser ew300 G3 transmitters and 6 wireless...

geezlix
replies: 8 views: 1,468
jetam 2 weeks ago

I'm new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, please point me in the right direction if so. Anyway, As the title...

Scbeardsley
replies: 38 views: 1,010
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Greetings! Hope this is the correct forum for this question. I'm attempting to use a BOSS VE-20 to simulate female vocals...

CraigG58
replies: 3 views: 2,814
ladysaraha 2 weeks ago

I am looking for a professional short telescope stand to mount a K10 at about shoulder height or slightly above for keyboard...

mslim
replies: 10 views: 569
loujudson 2 weeks ago

Hi all! I'm a FOH live engineer in a small venue, we've got difficult room with low ceilings, but generally handle feedback...

Behind the Glass
replies: 22 views: 5,820
chris661 2 weeks ago

Hi, Ive been listening to a lot of live event youtube videos from the NPR Music Channel. An example is below. Especially on...

kodebode
replies: 11 views: 692
Samc 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search