The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Sub forums RSS Feed for Live Sound
Stage Lighting
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey hey! Just a quick note about what should and shouldn't go here - If you have a query/topic/thought about live RECORDING...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 39,051
Remoteness 7th October 2019

I'm interested what users have to say about the sound quality, EQ, Preamps, build quality / durability of the soundcraft GB...

PeteJames
replies: 1 views: 115
jetam 3 hours ago

I have a Small little roland SRA-260 From the 90’s w a broken fan. I’m only pushing a pair of Yamaha Ma-10’s in a small...

jml designs
replies: 5 views: 280
jml designs 5 hours ago

Hi everyone - id be grateful for any input re the following: Currently mainly do this as a hobby altho i have some limited...

Mayan Way
replies: 1 views: 298
paul o 6 hours ago

Zoom makes a pretty cool mixer (L-12) which has 5 headphone outputs, each with its own programmable mix. I read the specs and...

DJKeys
replies: 3 views: 116
DJKeys 9 hours ago

Hi there, I'm doing more DJ gigs lately, and looking to look after my ears a bit more. I've got some earasers (flat frequency...

LudicrouSpeed
replies: 1 views: 595
prado escondido 23 hours ago

My wife's dance studio is looking to start streaming their in-person classes over zoom. They use a Sonos system that can control...

Ryanlucas5775
replies: 1 views: 137
chris661 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I don't usually make posts like this, but this may turn out to be a very expensive investment and I would like to...

Bennylove
replies: 55 views: 4,465
Bennylove 2 days ago
replies: 0 views: 145
RightOnRome 3 days ago

Hello, I'm in the market for a pair of speakers to play small DJ gigs, no more than 30 people. I'm a huge sucker for good...

samk1234
replies: 26 views: 496
samk1234 3 days ago

Hey All, Pretty simple but there are choices and sometimes advertising and volume sales takes a product to the front lines of...

Gorquin
replies: 11 views: 419
drpro 4 days ago

here are a few pics of a relative large* rig i've reinstalled** in the last couple of days; essentially, it'a meyer mina l/c/r...

deedeeyeah
replies: 0 views: 170
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

We are ordering a pair of Schoeps CMC6 with Card caps to mic our pipe organ. We will be putting them on the attached picture...

arsmusic
replies: 24 views: 463
Thomas W. Bethe 4 days ago

Just an idea I had last night... What's the Economic, profit and loss impact, if the back of the parking lot used for...

JayTee4303
replies: 5 views: 397
JayTee4303 5 days ago

Three times in two weeks, on two different consoles, using two different X-Live SD recording cards, one with A11 firmware and one...

JayTee4303
replies: 2 views: 157
JayTee4303 5 days ago

Im hoping someone can give me some ideas. Currently running an x32 board (only using 16 channels) for live sounds at a church. Im...

Thearch
replies: 45 views: 1,470
forjohnek 1 week ago

Dear friends, I am in the market for a new pair of in ear monitors for live use. I am a singer with a relatively low voice who...

samsegarra
replies: 1 views: 270
Coenklm 1 week ago

Hi Guys, firstly, I been a big fan of the forum for years and used to be a member but recently through some family issues...

jagradang
replies: 22 views: 670
nedorama 1 week ago

Hi all, I have the option to pick up a QSC GX7 second hand for a similar price to the Behringer EP2000 new. I've scoured the...

dkk77
replies: 3 views: 215
Pro Sound Guy 1 week ago

Newb here. I've got a samson txm20 powermixer and two ev-s200 passive speakers from the 80's. The mixer has 1/4" and speakon...

andromed
replies: 8 views: 270
Pro Sound Guy 1 week ago

I picked up an old Citronic SA 200 amplifier off gumtree for cheap, pretty run down but still in working order. Have looked all...

dkk77
replies: 2 views: 203
dkk77 1 week ago

Hi all, I play electronic music and did hundred of shows, but I realize I probably miss most of the technical knowledge about...

moumoute
replies: 3 views: 270
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

Dear live sound engineering colleague, You are invited to take this global survey about Sound Level Management in music venues....

JonSSH
replies: 0 views: 205
JonSSH 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! So, me and the band are shopping for a PA system. The application of this will be a little peculiar,...

GMRod
replies: 24 views: 797
cphollis 2 weeks ago

I know these are not completely the same, but I wanted to hear your thoughts on using the room tuning Auto EQ in the driverack vs...

That_Violin_Guy
replies: 5 views: 502
jetam 2 weeks ago

Has anyone tried using the C411 on piano? How does it compare to the Schertler pickups?

jetam
replies: 0 views: 195
jetam 2 weeks ago

Hi, After a happy relationship with a Soundcraft UI16 I decided to buy the new UI24R as it promised a number of features not...

irvined
replies: 112 views: 37,001
Pro Sound Guy 2 weeks ago

Hi Folks, I am interested in experienced opinions regarding power sources for outdoor events where mains is not an option. I...

Keith_df
replies: 10 views: 787
Keith_df 2 weeks ago

I am working on a church sound system from the 1980's. It is in pretty good shape considering the age and the usage it has seen....

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 12 views: 484
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm starting to run outdoor shows and am having a hard time with getting my mix position in the right spot without...

kevut2002
replies: 16 views: 594
kevut2002 2 weeks ago

The club where I regularly perform has - I suspect - some "dirty power." Although all the wiring is new and up to...

Jazzman1949
replies: 3 views: 250
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

I am really keen on the Qu Pac, but this issue is crucial. Has anyone this problem as well? YouTube

duplobaustein
replies: 26 views: 3,143
duplobaustein 2 weeks ago

Hello, all. I'm looking at possibly picking up a Presonus Studiolive 32R rackmount mixer to simplify my live monitoring rig. It...

jjeffers
replies: 9 views: 1,998
gminorcoles 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, Please permit me to write a long post/rant/complain. Let me begin with a question: Does Allen & Heath not...

Xi100
replies: 5 views: 442
Xi100 3 weeks ago

I recently "inherited" a used Mackie Profx12 mixer. I was hoping it would replace my bargain-basement Behringer mixer,...

kyleknapp
replies: 13 views: 2,135
Pro Sound Guy 3 weeks ago

The upcoming festival season will be long, include a lot of air travel and cover a lot of different countries, which means months...

Samc
replies: 92 views: 7,123
Pro Sound Guy 3 weeks ago

Just wondering if it's a local phenomena around here : I work in a theater , +-250 event a year , 99% of the DJ I receive...

fokof
replies: 13 views: 780
guze 3 weeks ago

Hey! I am an audio engineer, writing a dissertation on "the future of 5g within the professional audio industry" If...

MrSoundGuyAtUni
replies: 6 views: 363
Gorquin 3 weeks ago

I have a Carvin TRX118N which is a 18" Neodymium driver w/4'VC in a Bass Reflex cabinet. I'm trying to streamline things...

Gorquin
replies: 33 views: 626
JayTee4303 3 weeks ago

Hi Folks, new to the forum. I'm the sound engineer in my local live music venue/pub in Scotland. Small place, roughly 300...

danielgbuchan
replies: 17 views: 1,116
OneEng 3 weeks ago

How well does the VT-737 hold up to touring? I’ve never carried outboard gear before but think this could be cool, since I...

audioboner
replies: 6 views: 432
edva 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I stumbled into this today and thought it would be cool to share with you guys. Pooch is one of my favorite sound...

Curtis.Cole
replies: 2 views: 304
mrufino1 3 weeks ago

What kind of portable mp3 player is realibale for playbacks ? I see people usually use their iphones in airplane mode, but I...

TS-12
replies: 1 views: 292
Mixtech 3 weeks ago

Just ran across this and thought it was worth reading. Considering LN is one of the largest concert promoters, this seem like a...

turnstile
replies: 13 views: 744
deedeeyeah 4 weeks ago

Hi! The "Cymatic Audio Live Player LP-16" is unavailable currently. Are there any alternatives? LP-16 - cymatic...

Exe2479
replies: 15 views: 7,794
makasi 4 weeks ago

Hi, This is my first post on here but i have used this site for years and found it very helpful. So lets see if it can be...

seanvstherobots
replies: 3 views: 2,620
makasi 4 weeks ago

I am confused and I need a little help. Yes, I am a neophyte. :) I just recently received my SC Ui24 and before firing it up I...

Telecruiser
replies: 9 views: 6,606
OldChico 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, just wondering what gear is good for doing a One Man Band type setup? Right now this is my setup: Boss RC300 which is...

OHanfmann1
replies: 4 views: 509
Rick Dalton 4 weeks ago

I'd like buy drum mics, for different, mostly bad sounding rooms. I am not really limited with number of channels, it could be a...

brk303
replies: 3 views: 359
deedeeyeah 4 weeks ago

Hello! We have a PA system with two subs (TS318s) and two tops (TS315) and we're planning for a wedding gig in an old barn in...

jallejulius
replies: 48 views: 1,731
jallejulius 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, My wife has recently returned to DJing so we've spent the last few months getting her set up with new gear. She...

Robsta1
replies: 2 views: 443
deedeeyeah 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search