The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
16-24ch digital mixer suggestions ??
Old 25th May 2014
Gear Head

I know which could be the level for the price but for me is enoght, obviously i consider for used one
And so what about the other solutions i mentioned: analog/digital mixer with fx, direct out of usb/firewire?
Old 26th May 2014
Here for the gear

I am a very happy X32 user. We have the full size version, but it's flexibility and sound quality have impressed me. It is easy to use, has awesome remote capabilities, and really produces a sound quality that is unbeatable in it's price range.
Old 27th May 2014
Lives for gear
I just sold my StudioLive 16.4.2, that I used for 4 yrs and about 200 shows, own a Mackie DL1608 that I used for about 50 shows over the last year, and recently purchased A&F Qu-16. The Qu-16 is easily the best of the bunch. Built like a tank and enough bells and whistles without having too high a learning curve. I actually like the Mackie, but it's been a buggy mess the whole time I've owned it, has failed to connect to my ipad and embarrassed me with a docked audio bug Mackie knows about that causes loud pink/white noise to blast through the PA out of the blue.

You may think you don't want the recording capability, but if you're running sound from stage, playing the show back into your mixer afterwards is a great way to improve your mixing chops and nail down things you just can't really get perfect on the fly. Not tom mention you'll pick up on things that need work and get free demos out of it too.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search