The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Linking Lexicon MX200 to ALLEN & HEATH ZED 12FX
Old 16th October 2013
Here for the gear

Linking Lexicon MX200 to ALLEN & HEATH ZED 12FX

Hello there,

I'm new to the world of live mixers etc so I'm not very technical. I have a few questions and would really appreciate some help.
At the moment I have a cheap 12 channel Behringer USB mixer. The trouble is it won't allow me to send my effects on my vocals (or any) to my monitor mix. I am upgrading my equipment, looking to get in ears and I ideally want a mixer with 2 AUX sends (to have vocals in one ear and BT in the other). I also want to have the effects sent through the monitor output. I like my Lexicon reverbs and so I also would rather use the extenal effects unit.
My question is can the ALLEN & HEATH ZED 12FX mixer do this? I.e accept external effects ( as I can't see a FX in and out ) and also send effects to my monitor ( and ideally adjust the amout). Hope you can help,
Regards,
Neil.
Neil Kristopher
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search