The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Any opinions?
Old 24th April 2020
Lives for gear

QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Any opinions?

Planning on buying a digital mixer very soon. Budget is $2,500.00 max and this thing "seems" pretty nice?

If any of you have hands on experience with one please let me know your opinion of it.

Will be used for live events when we get to that point again and the ability to reliably record multi track files is a must. The whole no physical fader thing is really not a huge deal for me.

Thanks in advance. I hope you all are doing well.

G
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

I have one and really like it, no complaints. I have never used any of the recording functions so i can't comment on that. I really like the fact that you are not dependent on a tablet or laptop to use it. The mixer has a nice size screen that is easy to see. I also own a touchmix-16, soundcraft UI-24, behringer xr18 and a presonus studiolive 16.0.02. If i could have only one of my mixers it would be the touchmix-30.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Of the 7 QSC mixers I know of in town, 3 have dead network functionality. Really weird too, the lights at the ethernet port light up like something's going on, and the remote software can identify that the mixer exists, but cannot maintain a connection. That includes a MP-M40 fresh out of the box.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search