The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Search X-Over Tool for eBass
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Search X-Over Tool for eBass

Hey guys...
I search an analog X-Over Frequency Tool to cut one channel (f.ex. DI BOX signal) from the other channel (f.ex. Mic) per frequency.

Problem: I love to record or to mix eBass with mic AND DI but I dont want to use 2 channels on an digital mixer for it. I want one potentiometer to find the ideal crossover frequency. The tool should be possible to mix signals together to one signal.

Is there such a thing outside? I know it could be possible with miniDSP too BUT I really like to have a simple musician lovely TOOL
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

i get what you want but a dunno who manufactures a simple x-over with a mixer included and would not necessarily recommend using it as you can still get phase issues due to different signal path lengths and due to relatively wide frequency overlap/the lack of steep filters (which cause their own quirks in terms of phase though).

the closest thing of what you're looking for i know of is the radial jdv - would 'need' to get modified (swapping hpf for lpf on one channel) though but maybe you wanna give it a try the way it is...
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Hey thanks...
I searched for myself and found the radial phazer. It solves the problem you mentioned too but its to expensive for me at the moment. :(

So Digital mixers have the Same Phase issues and we can only use some delay to solve it live or,

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search