The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
GEQ Collection for different wedges
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenNeedle View Post
Meanwhile you are telling people to turn the gain down and the fader up to lower the room sound on a condenser, doode...
That is absolutely NOT what was said...Stop making up stuff, no wonder you can’t understand all the explanations that were given. But why are we discussing that thread here...this is just about muddying the water, in the bid to win at all cost?
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samc View Post
That is absolutely NOT what was said...Stop making up stuff, no wonder you can’t understand all the explanations that were given. But why are we discussing that thread here...this is just about muddying the water, in the bid to win at all cost?
Unlike you I have nothing to win.
I would just appreciate some civility on these forums from you, and if it means holding you to the same rules you hold everyone else to and treating you as you treat others, so be it. You ruin most threads you participate in with your massive ego and self appointed moderator bull****.
So how do you like getting it back?
Many people with many different variables in their work and styles use these forums, not just you and your situations and methods are valid, in fact some of your methods are wrong in other hands.
Wake up and stop ruining these threads.
I know i have caused much discomfort here, i will take one for the team, you need to be told and shown you are out of line much of the time on these threads although i suspect due to the class psychology you belong to none of it will phase you. It’s a shame.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

The science of what we do is not situational, it’s either factual or it isn’t, it’s not based on opinion or likes and dislikes. Just know that any false and sketchy claims made here will be challenged.

But yeah, I understand the justification for making false claims in my name...you taking one for the team and all that.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
(...) I understand the justification for making false claims in my name (...)
what's irritating though (but telling!) is that this just 'happened' to me as well, in another thread, albeit with the same hatred by the same folks...
Old 3 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
That is absolutely NOT what was said...Stop making up stuff...
That is *exactly* what came across which is why some of us asked you to elaborate because it didn't sound correct.

Quote:
...no wonder you can’t understand all the explanations that were given. But why are we discussing that thread here...this is just about muddying the water, in the bid to win at all cost?
Blah, blah, bull****, distract. No need for this.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shufflebeat View Post
That is *exactly* what came across which is why some of us asked you to elaborate because it didn't sound correct.
I didn't say it, nor did I imply it, but you misunderstood in exactly the same way he did!!!

It's interesting and very convenient that you two are the only people here who keep misunderstanding and misrepresenting the arguments being put forward...in exactly the same way. You're also the same guys who systematically declare the arguments and concepts (you don't understand) to be incorrect, with absolutely no arguments to back up your claims...I find this fascinating.

Although there is no evidence to support this you also claimed that you know about and understand the concepts being discussed...why haven't you explained it to him?

Your inability to understand and grasp what's being said IS YOUR PROBLEM...if you really want to learn it is your responsibility to seek out the information you need/want, and if you're not getting it here you should go get it elsewhere.

Nobody is being fooled...you are here to pick fights and disrupt the thread.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict

Apologies for cross-posting but I can't think of another way to do this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownTheLine View Post
With the church building empty every condenser that we used picked up ALL the room noise and they picked up HVAC, subwoofer rattles from the stage, projector fan hum. What a nightmare it was dealing with all that noise.
Quote:
Next time try to keep your mic gain lower and push up the faders more instead and see if this changes things.
What am I missing?
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by shufflebeat View Post
What am I missing?
Everything...all the explanations that were given both by myself and others, you also missed This....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownTheLine View Post
Quote:
SAMC was right with his guess about the issue I had with condenser being harsh at a church I served at. EVERY channel gain had to be 6db hotter then optimum in order for their sketchy IEM set up to have enough SPL. This meant no matter how low I put the channel faders the signal still sounded bad.

Pretty good guess he made hitting the issue I had on the head 100%!

Last edited by Samc; 2 days ago at 06:16 PM..
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Everything...all the explanations that were given both by myself and others, you also missed This....

[B]
Yeah, I thought not.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search