The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Best Splitter For IEM's Self COntained Rack?
Old 18th June 2019
Here for the gear

Best Splitter For IEM's Self COntained Rack?

Hey!

I'm looking to take 8-12 channels on stage, run them back to my playback system, and split them to the ears and FOH.

Who would make a good custom splitter for this purpose? Any ideas? I'm Nashville based.
Old 18th June 2019
Lives for gear
Depending on your budget, there are plenty of off the shelf 8 channel splitters available with transformer isolated outputs, at the budget end of things, behringer and art both make them, and at the fancier end there are a plethora of options from companies like whirlwind, xta and klark technik.

If you really want a custom built solution, then just about anyone who can do electrical repairs, make cables or do audio installs should be able to make a passive splitter.
Old 18th June 2019
Here for the gear

I use the Seismic Audio rack splitter for our IEM rack. They make a few different variants depending on the channel count and fan length. Mine works just fine and is less than half the price of a CBI rack splitter. It's not isolated... so you may want to carry a few XLR ground lifts just in case you get a hum because of bad power.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search