The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Behringer x32 Compact Audio wont send to Bus 9-16 HALP
Old 16th September 2018
Gear Head

Behringer x32 Compact Audio wont send to Bus 9-16 HALP

Not sure why this issue is happening, but my sends on faders refuses to send any of my input audio channels to busses 9-16 (therefore my fx wont work). I can send audio from my talkback directly to the bus and it works, but none of my audio channel sends will go there. My channel audio sends WILL go to 1-8. So I have my monitors and I just routed the 1 free bus (bus 8) to a verb, for a temp fix but I'd really love to get this resolved so I can use my other 8 busses. Thanks in advance to any help you all give me!!
Old 16th September 2018
Lives for gear
In the Behringer forum, these kinds of questions are asked fairly frequently, and solved by getting more details about your signal routing configuration. Usually that means uploading your .scn file for the specific configuration with which you're having the trouble. That's necessary because the X32 signal routing flexibility also opens many ways to get an undesired result. So, go there; hopefully Craig Fowler or Paul Vannatto will be online to see your question. They are fantastic in the art of remote assistance.

I am very familiar with the X32, and will offer the following initial diagnostic questions:
- Does the Bus Master layer (left side) show that your faders are up for busses 9-16?
- Does the series of 8 scribble strips (right side) for 'Sends On Faders Bus 9-16' show the correct bus names?
- Are the 9-16 on 'Sends' tab of the 'Home' screen of the channels concerned set for Pre Fader, Post Fader or something in between?

That should get you looking at the pertinent places, and hopefully prompt an "aha!" moment that will get you through.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search