DESIGNED TO ELIMINATE THE MANY HEADACHES INVOLVED IN RECORDING GUITARS, IT IS ALSO AN INVALUABLE TOOL IN LIVE GUITAR SOUND, AND AS AN AID WHEN UTILIZING VINTAGE GUITAR EFFECTS ON ANY INSTRUMENT. WHETHER IN THE STUDIO OR LIVE, YOU NEED THE LITTLE LABS PCP INSTRUMENT DISTRO.
- Is a one-in three-out (five total)* guitar splitter (expandable) featuring transformer-isolated guitar level/impedance outputs with phase reverse, ground lift, and level adjust on each output
- Is an Audiophile highest quality line level direct box
- Allows three +4 dB balanced pro level inputs, which can be summed together as well as with the instrument input, to feed the guitar level/impedance outputs for feeding guitar pedals/effects and or amplifiers for "re-amping," thus easily enabling, like never before, doubling of guitar parts through the instrument amp
- Is a guitar line driver for when a low output impedance is necessary to drive a long cable (e.g. utilizing a combo or twin amp and you need to play in the control room)
- Allows prerecorded direct guitar parts to be utilized live, through the guitar amp, allowing the guitar player to play along without missing a lick
- Has no modern hierarchical menus
- This box is a professional, well made, robust, super flexible and easy to use tool
*Five out if you use the mult (direct out) and the combo amp line driver.
high end direct box really worth it?
...make a difference. My two personal faves are the A Designs REDDI when I want a little extra coloration and Little Labs PCP when I want super clean and punchy. A couple other interesting options are the Radial JDI, which has a nice low cost if you already own a nice mic pre (the...
Little Labs Redeye 3D Phantom is now shipping...
That's not true!
The Little Labs PCP instrument distro has done what the MW1 box does (line level out on the DI) now and has for 12 years, and the Multi Z PIP has done that for jeez like 7. But the PCP DI is transformer-less, and the PIP does use a transformer,...
See All Discussions
Begin a Discussion