The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

LiquidSonics’ Seventh Heaven Professional is dedicated to the reproduction of the most sought after hardware reverberation tool of a generation – the Bricasti M7. By combining the realism of Fusion-IR with an extensive multi-sampling of the M7, Seventh Heaven Professional redefine expectations from native reverbs. Experience lush reverbs of up to thirty seconds with full control over early, late and low frequency components. For the first time ever in a convolution reverb modify the early reflection patterns, specify full-bandwidth roll-off positions and set three frequency dependent decay times. An iLok is required (not included).

Discussions

LiquidSonics releases Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Pro Native Reverbs

LiquidSonics’ Seventh Heaven Professional is dedicated to the reproduction of the most sought after hardware reverberation tool of a generation – the Bricasti M7. By combining the realism of Fusion-IR with an extensive multi-sampling of the legendary hardware reverb, Seventh Heaven Professional truly redefines contemporary producers’ expectations of any native software reverb plug-in. Seventh Heaven...

View Post

LiquidSonics releases Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Pro Native Reverbs

I've been following the discussion and am really pleased with the response to Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professional. It's the strongest LiquidSonics release to date. Despite a lot of existing customers having got on board already, I'm not yet satisfied about the number of Reverberate 2 customers that feel the introductory period discount...

View Post

Slate Introduces Liquid Sonics LUSTROUS PLATES

I compared today a little bit lustrous with seventh Heaven pro and my feeling was that u could get alot of the same plate sounds with seventh Heaven pro.. But I really had not enough time.. Somebody took out the time as yet?

View Post

Video Guides