The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

LiquidSonics Filtrate is an efficient linear phase 8-band stereo parametric audio equaliser for Mac and PC. Features and Specifications: Linear phase equaliser 8 independent left, right, or stereo bands MIDI key frequency control for each band (-12 to 24 semitone offset) MIDI CC control of cutoff, gain and Q for all bands Filter mix control for EQ mix fading Mac and PC supported (VST / RTAS / AU) 64-bit VST and AU on Mac and PC CUDA support on PC

Discussions

Looking for an effect like "FilterFreak" for live vocals

...want to use, like chorus or flanger. So I'm looking for a vocal effect (or whatever kind of pedal) that can filtrate my voice in a subtle but effective way, 'cause it makes such a difference to me!!! I wish there was smth *just* like Filter Freak but analogue (No, I can't use my vocals...

View Post

Is there a plug-in that can remove harmonics from an instrument

What about an eq that can change its frequency according to a midi track? I see that Liquidsonics Filtrate can do this.

View Post

qsound? qsystem?

Make it wider test. Korg PolySix VSTi as it is, then Liquidsonics Filtrate, then DMG AudioDualism, then WaveArts Panorama and clean Korg again. You better be in a sweet spot to hear on speakers. Doesn't work on headphones. https://soundcloud.com/rps-media-group/polysix-and-no-drums-wide-test-1

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?