The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Focused on the essential modules of an analogue synthesizer Alpha 3 offers true hands on operation. Everything is where you would expect it, nothing is more complex than it needs to be. Nothing is less powerful than it needs to be. Features: 2 Oscillators with numerous waveforms. PWM (symmetry of all waveforms modulatable). Switchable freerun for both oscillators. Extended Ring-modulation (modulatable Off-AM-RM). Noise Oscillator. Spread (5 detuned oscillators per voice, adjustable). Rich sounding multimode filter with saturation. Dedicated filter ADSFR envelope. Amplifier section with dedicated ADSFR envelope. 7 slot Modulation Matrix, 19 sources, 18 destinations. 3 individual LFOs with tweakable attack time, speed (syncable), multiple shapes, switchable freerun. Portamento / Glide with various modes. Adjustable Chorus, no other effects (intentionally). Adjustable analogness. Global tuning and Microtonal support. Powerful ECS (MIDI learn for almost all Controllers). Sample accurate processing, total recall. All controls automatable. Direct access to all banks and presets. 32 voice polyphonic (adjustable), true mono mode.

Discussions

Waves: Element

Element, Linplug Alpha, Korg Polysix, the stock Vacuum?... :synth: A.

View Post

GENERAL DISCUSSION: Current State of Vintage Synth Emulation

I missed this first time through the thread, but despite my criticisms, Diva's Alpha Juno template really is the best there is. I spent a lot of time comparing Diva, ReDominator, and Phutura back to back with the real Alpha Juno and IMO Diva is the only one that gets close enough. The one really...

View Post

El capitan compatibility info

...v1.3.0 KORG Polysix v1.3.0 KORG Wavestation v1.7.0 Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v3.0.1 LinPlug Albino 3 v3.2.1 LinPlug Cronox 4 v4.0.4 LinPlug Organ 3 v3.2.1 LinPlug Spectral v1.3.0 LinPlug Alpha v3.3.0 LinPlug Cronox 3 v3.6.6 LinPlug ElementP v1.1.2 LinPlug Morphox v1.1.1 LinPlug Octopus v1.3.4 LinPlug Relectro v1.0.3 Little Endian Spectrum Worx v2.9.4 Loomer Manifold v1.7.3 Loomer Sequent v1.4.1 Meter Plugs Dynameter v1.2.0 MLVST PG8X Native Instruments Absynth 5 v5.3.1 Native Instruments Battery 4 v4.1.5 Native Instruments...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?